KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » MCU Killmonger vs. MCU Captain America

MCU Killmonger vs. MCU Captain America
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Silent Master

Do you accept the Battlezone?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 03:46 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
Do you accept the Battlezone?

I am alien to the Battlezone forum. Id have to read over the guidelines and rules.

Also, why should I? You never bring evidence of your claims. Am sure it would just be me against your trolling schemes.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 04:02 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

battle zones are judged. If I don't bring evidence, you would win. So why are you so scared?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 04:03 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Silent Master
battle zones are judged. If I don't bring evidence, you would win. So why are you so scared?

Scared? Why should i be? Let me get familiarized with it and then we shall run the gaunlet.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 04:06 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

The rules are simple, it shouldn't take you more than 30 seconds to familiarize yourself with them. I'll go ahead and open the thread asking for judges.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 04:09 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

Yes, I do. It's very clear that those two characters operate on completely different levels. Thor goes toe-to-toe with people like Kurse, Hulk, Hela, Malekith etc. Steve would likely get one-shotted by any of them. They even throw the 30-megaton nuke comment in CA:CW to highlight the threat level difference between people like Hulk and Thor and the other Avengers. Cap got bloodied and battered by Iron Man, and barely scraped a win thanks to a last moment distraction by Bucky. Thor was picking apart a 400% amped Iron Man suit, and took zero damage in return. The difference is obvious. But you have such massive fanboy goggles, that no amount of reason will get through to you. You've made this apparent across various threads, which is why a lot of people don't even bother responding to you when you make outlandish claims like this.

Go ahead and see how many people you can find on here who agrees with your claim. I can guarantee you it will be few and far between, if anyone.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 05:11 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Yes, I do. It's very clear that those two characters operate on completely different levels. Thor goes toe-to-toe with people like Kurse, Hulk, Hela, Malekith etc. Steve would likely get one-shotted by any of them. They even throw the 30-megaton nuke comment in CA:CW to highlight the threat level difference between people like Hulk and Thor and the other Avengers. Cap got bloodied and battered by Iron Man, and barely scraped a win thanks to a last moment distraction by Bucky. Thor was picking apart a 400% amped Iron Man suit, and took zero damage in return. The difference is obvious. But you have such massive fanboy goggles, that no amount of reason will get through to you. You've made this apparent across various threads, which is why a lot of people don't even bother responding to you when you make outlandish claims like this.

Go ahead and see how many people you can find on here who agrees with your claim. I can guarantee you it will be few and far between, if anyone.

Again you CLEARLY dont know what you are talking about.

First of all i never said Cap would defeat/beat Thor in a combat.

The thing is this, how will Killmonger harm Cap?? Cap with the shield is powerful enough to go toe to toe with High power characters like Iron Man or Thor.

If you would care to read well i said, TOE TO TOE.

Go and watch the Avengers. Cap was able to take a full blow from a charged mjolnir with no major issue!!

Cap could certainly tank and withstand Thor in a fight. Can he defeat him? NO. But certainly he can hold him and give a proper fight.

So again Mr. TheVault. NEXT TIME READ PROPERLY!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 12:47 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

And to add to what I said previously: Cap barely took down IM, even with help. Thor can go toe-to-toe with the Hulk. Iron Man needed to build Veronica just to be able to fight the Hulk. Not to mention Cap couldn't even handle Loki, in Avengers. And Thor > Loki.

I never said you said he would win. But Cap would get flattened by Thor in a serious fight. It's not even close. Him taking the one hit was down to the shield and the angle the strike was delivered. Hell, Thor is so much stronger than Steve he could literally just yank the shield out of his hand.

Hell, Froth made a thread along this line not that long ago, and everyone agreed it was spite.

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on Feb 19th, 2018 at 12:53 PM

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 12:50 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

And to add to what I said previously: Cap barely took down IM, even with help. Thor can go toe-to-toe with the Hulk. Iron Man needed to build Veronica just to be able to fight the Hulk. Not to mention Cap couldn't even handle Loki, in Avengers. And Thor > Loki.

I never said you said he would win. But Cap would get flattened by Thor in a serious fight. It's not even close. Him taking the one hit was down to the shield and the angle the strike was delivered. Hell, Thor is so much stronger than Steve he could literally just yank the shield out of his hand.

Hell, Froth made a thread along this line not that long ago, and everyone agreed it was spite.

With the shield!?????

Did you watched what happened when Thor hammered that shield!?

Both Thor, Cap and IM were sent flying away! How do you suppose for Thor to 1 shot cap??

Thor could and would defeat Cap in a prolongued fight. Thats why i said toe to toe!!

Cap could very well tank with his shield most of Thor's powers and blows. Do you say otherwise????

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 12:56 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Here is the thread in question. I am not having this retarded discussion again. If you want to argue it, go argue it here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...threadid=643512

So, are you going to claim that none of us know what we are talking about, but only you do? lol

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 12:58 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Here is the thread in question. I am not having this retarded discussion again. If you want to argue it, go argue it here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...threadid=643512

So, are you going to claim that none of us know what we are talking about, but only you do? lol

NEXT TIME READ PROPERLY THEVAULT!

Is not my fault that you misinterpret words!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 01:02 PM
Arachnid1

Steve wins round 1.

Killmonger takes round 2.
thumb up

PWNT

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 02:22 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

NEXT TIME READ PROPERLY THEVAULT!

Is not my fault that you misinterpret words!

I didn't misinterpret anything. You said Steve can go toe-to-toe with Thor. Literally no one else agrees with you. But you are so staggeringly arrogant and full of yourself that you would rather convince yourself that everyone else is wrong and you are right.

And the irony of you claiming I misinterpreted anything, when you have strawmanned various people (including myself) at various points across various threads is hilarious. Hell, here is my actual initial comment:

Hold up... Josh thinks Cap with shield can go toe-to-toe with Thor in a proper fight? lol.

I even used your direct original wording.

Cap with the shield is powerful enough to go toe to toe with High power characters like Iron Man or Thor.

So, the sheer fact that you are spewing that is yet another strawman, considering I never said what you claimed I did. So, if anyone is misinterpreting words, it's you.

Now, go ahead and lie and try to spin this in your favour. I know you're going to.

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on Feb 28th, 2018 at 02:50 AM

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 02:45 AM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cap in round 1

Rd 2 is simply spite.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 02:59 AM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

I wasn't all that impressed with Kilmonger, tbh. Cap's physicals are way better, and he's more skilled. His only prayer is the suit, and that's not the Deus ex thing that it's made out to be around here.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 10:04 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

I didn't misinterpret anything. You said Steve can go toe-to-toe with Thor. Literally no one else agrees with you. But you are so staggeringly arrogant and full of yourself that you would rather convince yourself that everyone else is wrong and you are right.

And the irony of you claiming I misinterpreted anything, when you have strawmanned various people (including myself) at various points across various threads is hilarious. Hell, here is my actual initial comment:

I even used your direct original wording.

So, the sheer fact that you are spewing that is yet another strawman, considering I never said what you claimed I did. So, if anyone is misinterpreting words, it's you.

Now, go ahead and lie and try to spin this in your favour. I know you're going to.

And when exactly did I said MR.Vault that Cap would defeat Thor?

Lets take a tour into Marvel movies shall we? Since Its evident that you lack knowledge of them!!

Avengers 1:

IM mk 6 suit was able to SHAMEEEE your beloved Thor. IM was efficiently being able to counter and neutralize Thor.

Captain America CW:

Captain America DEFEATED IM's MK 46! suit! Which by they way, is SUPERIOR to MK 6 suit.

Now, are you arrogant and stupid enough to believe Cap can't take it toe to toe with Thor in a fight?

ARE YOU THAT MASSIVELY FANATIC!?

Now, i never said Cap would actually win the fight, simply because there is no evidence of such. But surely he would last more than 3 minutes in a fight with Thor

P.D:

By the way, the fact that you are Thor cucksuckers who would bend feats and ignore facts DOESN'T MEAN everyone will fall into your game, or that you are right

It's funny, when Thor is concerned you all turn into Quanchi's.

Don't make me laugh TheVault!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 03:57 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Lets take a tour into Marvel movies shall we? Since Its evident that you lack knowledge of them!!

Avengers 1:

IM mk 6 suit was able to SHAMEEEE your beloved Thor. IM was efficiently being able to counter and neutralize Thor.

Captain America CW:

Captain America DEFEATED IM's MK 46! suit! Which by they way, is SUPERIOR to MK 6 suit.

Now, are you arrogant and stupid enough to believe Cap can't take it toe to toe with Thor in a fight?

ARE YOU THAT MASSIVELY FANATIC!?

Now, i never said Cap would actually win the fight, simply because there is no evidence of such. But surely he would last more than 3 minutes in a fight with Thor

P.D:

By the way, the fact that you are Thor cucksuckers who would bend feats and ignore facts DOESN'T MEAN everyone will fall into your game, or that you are right

It's funny, when Thor is concerned you all turn into Quanchi's.

Don't make me laugh TheVault!

Ohh, let me bring evidence, so TheVault doesn't start whimping.

Thor vs Iron Man:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2KrQgjU0ZM

Iron Man vs Cap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbMc8wbLwKk

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 04:00 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

From all the stupidities and Thor-cuck-sucking-comments you have said, this is the only reasonable comment you've said: I can spin the tables.

And not because i always can, but because i am not biased when debating is concerned.

You should learn about it too TheVault, you would improve your debating skills and avoid shaming yourself like in this thread and many others.

Last edited by Josh_Alexander on Mar 3rd, 2018 at 04:12 PM

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 04:02 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Lol you're a f*cking idiot.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 04:22 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I only needed to read this far to see that responding to you any further is a waste of time. Because either you are intentionally ignoring what I am saying in my posts, or you are literally too stupid to understand. Either way, not worth the effort.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 04:36 PM