KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman One Million Vs Death Seed Sentry

Superman One Million Vs Death Seed Sentry
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

How can we live with it when it never happened?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 03:44 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JBL
Lol at the attempts to lowball Sentrys feat. Reminds me of the time superman and green lantern moved the earth and superman fans said superman did all the work. Sentry stopped that celestial. Live with it.
Well I'm convinced. I'm not too full of myself to admit when I'm wrong.

Abhi shut up, Jbl just irrefutably showed how it happened. Lol at you doubting his proof.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 03:51 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 04:04 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by JBL
Lol at the attempts to lowball Sentrys feat. Reminds me of the time superman and green lantern moved the earth and superman fans said superman did all the work. Sentry stopped that celestial. Live with it.

Exactly. thumb up

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Failing effort. He either gets it or he continues on with the same line of thinking.
If that happens I accomplished nothing at all, though that picture is some of my finest work not to toot my own horn.

I'm glad that image was put in my mind.

There is some points to address in your posts. Inaccuracies and others. I will take care of those points.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 04:09 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

That's cool. It's your right to do so. I don't agree with your position at all and think it's based on nothing, but I respect your ability to try. I'd respect you more if you stopped thinking that way, but it is what is.

Which leads us into... don't act like JBL said some sort of point. The guy is worthless. He's this boards Brashar Teg. He's only here to chime in with some provocateur sentence or two and then just peck at you while he's backed into a corner until someone comes to back his point up for him. He won't suck your cock, but he won't hit it either. He's a penis pecker. All he can do is peck at your penis in hopes you go away or someone comes to get you away from him.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 04:24 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's cool. It's your right to do so. I don't agree with your position at all and think it's based on nothing, but I respect your ability to try. I'd respect you more if you stopped thinking that way, but it is what is.

I think that we are in a position to agree to disagree.

I will probably repeat the same argument that I already posted in that thread about the weight stuff and the forces so I will avoid that.

However, I want to point out that you quoted the Helicarrier feat which doesn't have the same context at all, considering that Sentry had to help him land carefully to avoid killing the people on board, which isn't the case with Exitar.

quote:
Which leads us into... don't act like JBL said some sort of point. The guy is worthless. He's this boards Brashar Teg. He's only here to chime in with some provocateur sentence or two and then just peck at you while he's backed into a corner until someone comes to back his point up for him. He won't suck your cock, but he won't hit it either. He's a penis pecker. All he can do is peck at your penis in hopes you go away or someone comes to get you away from him.

Hey I still appreciate JBL. ^^

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 04:31 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by RealityWarper
I think that we are in a position to agree to disagree.

I will probably repeat the same argument that I already posted in that thread about the weight stuff and the forces so I will avoid that.

However, I want to point out that you quoted the Helicarrier feat which doesn't have the same context at all, considering that Sentry had to help him land carefully to avoid killing the people on board, which isn't the case with Exitar.

Hey I still appreciate JBL. ^^
Even taking the helicarrier into full context and writer interviews and anything else you could possibly add, it is still an example of in this case two weaker people stopping something effortlessly when one struggled. Hence, relevant.

JBL is a slimy little penis pecker. He only exists to provoke. People used to call Carver an ultimate cheerleader but at least he would always attempt to defend his position when called on it. All JBL does is move his nose at your cock at a higher speed than normal. Not woodpecker pace, but more like a pigeon who got into some rice.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 04:56 AM
riv6672

Failing effort. He either gets it or he continues on with the same line of thinking.

No one really changes their minds in these threads.
As the starter i just hope to glean some useful info along the way.

And, nice pic. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 05:06 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Even taking the helicarrier into full context and writer interviews and anything else you could possibly add, it is still an example of in this case two weaker people stopping something effortlessly when one struggled. Hence, relevant.

The amount of power produced by a falling Hellicarier is significantly unnoticeable compared to a Celestial using his power to push down to Earth.

Come on...

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 05:10 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman 1m wins almost as easily as normal Superman beats Son Goku.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 05:14 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by riv6672
No one really changes their minds in these threads.
As the starter i just hope to glean some useful info along the way.

And, nice pic. stick out tongue
Once you get invested in a multiple page argument it's hard to suddenly make one post change the mind of the other. You either sow the seeds early and hope to further and further back things up more, or you just keep on the same level the whole way through and nothing gets solved.
The only people you see suddenly change their mind is Carver, and that's just to feign defeat so he can reshoot the same argument down the line.
I try to always find something new with each post along with reiteration of the point to try and break through. It does not work. Maybe others attempt the same to me and find the same type of fault in me. I doubt anyone comes in thinking they're wrong, but the worst you can hope for is the other to come away thinking slightly different. Had I more drive I would continue this debate. Would I get further in changing the mind? Maybe, maybe not.

But I 100 percent know that the only way I won't respond is if I don't read it. I can easily type things, and feel I can find faults. From there it's easy to shit out a response. If I read it, I am already thinking up a response. So, I try to make every post count because I know I'll grow tired eventually of the debate and make sure my argument can stand on its own merits that way. Nobody reads my shit though so it's basically me leaving it so the only other person reading crafts their perfect response and counter to my arguments. And thus I fail.

Or some shit. I will probably attempt this argument down the line when I cross paths with it again. I strongly feel I am completely correct. But then again, so does RW. Meh.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 05:26 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

The amount of power produced by a falling Hellicarier is significantly unnoticeable compared to a Celestial using his power to push down to Earth.

Come on...
Irrelevant. A hydraulic press produces infinitely less power too.

I'm not saying it's on the same level. I'm saying it is literally the exact same shit on a different scale. For us to assume Sentry stopped the Celestial on his own, would be us assuming Sentry did nothing against the helicarrier.

I'm not knocking Sentry's strength because of it. I'm saying literally the exact same shit happened to the exact same character in reverse at some point in his career. Which is hilariously ironic.

Which I hope you take into consideration.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 05:30 AM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

[B]Irrelevant. A hydraulic press produces infinitely less power too.

An hydraulic press produce an amount of power than any human being can match. So does Exitar.

That's the difference between a dead weight, even the size of a planet, and a massive power behind it.

quote:
I'm not saying it's on the same level. I'm saying it is literally the exact same shit on a different scale. For us to assume Sentry stopped the Celestial on his own, would be us assuming Sentry did nothing against the helicarrier.

The difference is that he was pushing Exitar with all his might.

The Helicarrier feat required finesse over raw power.

That's why the context of both differs and they cannot be correlated.

quote:
I'm not knocking Sentry's strength because of it. I'm saying literally the exact same shit happened to the exact same character in reverse at some point in his career. Which is hilariously ironic.

That's a different context. So that's a different feat.

quote:
Which I hope you take into consideration.

I do.

I don't get how you can bypass the fact that in one feat, he is trying to land something with the minimum amount of force to land it without causing damages and killing everyone on board.

In the other feat, Sentry is putting a maximum of force and no finesse at all as his goal is to push Exitar back on his tracks.

That's clearly two completely different context, moreover the Helicarrier is falling and only his weight is producing a force while Exitar is using his own omnipotent energies to sustain his physical power, which is the same thing that Sentry does.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 05:37 AM
JBL
Wrestling God

An hydraulic press produce an amount of power than any human being can match. So does Exitar.

That's the difference between a dead weight, even the size of a planet, and a massive power behind it.

I do.

I don't get how you can bypass the fact that in one feat, he is trying to land something with the minimum amount of force to land it without causing damages and killing everyone on board.

In the other feat, Sentry is putting a maximum of force and no finesse at all as his goal is to push Exitar back on his tracks.

That's clearly two completely different context, moreover the Helicarrier is falling and only his weight is producing a force while Exitar is using his own omnipotent energies to sustain his physical power, which is the same thing that Sentry does.
You are trying to explain something to someone with the mentally of a special education 3 year old. Stop wasting your time.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 05:51 AM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by JBL
You are trying to explain something to someone with the mentally of a special education 3 year old. Stop wasting your time.

Check your PM please. stick out tongue

Hey I appreciate Branlor Swift even if we disagree.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 05:56 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

And this is why I don't read posts. You can tell it's a long post easily and ignore it. It's these little short posts that lure me in though.

I do.

But a falling helicarrier produces infinitely more power than a human can produce as well.
How coùld you read my prior post and still think there's some vast difference there? And the massive power behind a helicarrier was the huge amount of momentum.

First off, it's been so long since I've read excuses for the helicarrier that I don't actually think you can defend your finesse over fitness argument with actual proof relating to the feat at hand.
That being said, it literally does not matter in the least. You are being completely obtuse if you don't think the two are comparable.

Sentry could have been trying to push his dick into a window in that feat and it would have no bearing at all.

Sentry struggled because he was trying to land the helicarrier on a penny on the ground. Suddenly two people came along and stopped it instantly. THE TWO PEOPLE WHO HELPED DID NOT DO 100 PERCENT OF THE WORK, yet they stopped it instantly. Sentry was pushing against it. You don't struggle because you're matching an infinitely inferior force. Even if Sentry used 0.1 percent of his power, he was pushing the whole time. Ms Man came in and stopped it while using one hand each. The fact of the matter is that a second person came in and did something the first could not. The first person was still pushing.

Let's simplify this thing because it is frustrating to see you squirm like this.

Did Ms Marvel/Wonder Man do 100 percent of the work in stopping the helicarrier when they stopped it instantly?
If you say "I can't see how that question is relevant", I'm done.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 06:03 AM
riv6672

Once you get invested in a multiple page argument it's hard to suddenly make one post change the mind of the other. You either sow the seeds early and hope to further and further back things up more, or you just keep on the same level the whole way through and nothing gets solved.
The only people you see suddenly change their mind is Carver, and that's just to feign defeat so he can reshoot the same argument down the line.
I try to always find something new with each post along with reiteration of the point to try and break through. It does not work. Maybe others attempt the same to me and find the same type of fault in me. I doubt anyone comes in thinking they're wrong, but the worst you can hope for is the other to come away thinking slightly different. Had I more drive I would continue this debate. Would I get further in changing the mind? Maybe, maybe not.

But I 100 percent know that the only way I won't respond is if I don't read it. I can easily type things, and feel I can find faults. From there it's easy to shit out a response. If I read it, I am already thinking up a response. So, I try to make every post count because I know I'll grow tired eventually of the debate and make sure my argument can stand on its own merits that way. Nobody reads my shit though so it's basically me leaving it so the only other person reading crafts their perfect response and counter to my arguments. And thus I fail.

Or some shit. I will probably attempt this argument down the line when I cross paths with it again. I strongly feel I am completely correct. But then again, so does RW. Meh.

Meh indeed.
Thank you for your input, though. I for one enjoyed it.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 06:24 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

Originally posted by cdtm
You're being facetious.

No mention was made either way, as it most certainly would have been. And no proof of shared feats is ever asked for, even when the characters are Wonder Woman or Hal Jordan..

The assumption is a shared burden, unless proven otherwise.

sorry it doesnt work that way. superman 1 million was trying to hold the galaxy but he failed and admitted in his own words that even he cant hold back the weight of an entire galaxy. then titano arrives and they manage to do so. therefor, if you want to contribute anything here to superman 1 million, the burden of proof is on you to contradict the initial evidence of him failing and not being able to do so. you will have to provide how titano and 1 million stack up against each other to understand the portion each contributed. you cant use this feat for 1 million and just say lets give him 50% without any evidence to it. for all that we know, titano could have done 99% of the work. specially after we saw kal kent simply couldnt do anything. its not like he was holding the galaxy back for a while but eventually failing. he straight up couldnt and admited he just cant do it

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 07:05 AM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Wait aren't cdtm/Dareangel and RW/Branlor having the same argument, just from diff sides? Lol.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 08:48 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

Lol no

Last edited by Dareangel on Feb 17th, 2018 at 10:20 AM

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 10:13 AM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote