KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman One Million Vs Death Seed Sentry

Superman One Million Vs Death Seed Sentry
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SSJGGogeta

In regards to the thread, Superman one million could always just... you know, fly fast enough to collapse the universe they're in.

Assuming his heat vision wouldn't just vaporize Sentry on an atomic level, reducing him to mere exotic energies.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 08:18 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sentry is immune to physical damages...

Answer from the Supes-side: Superman will deal physical damages...

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 12:01 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

No character is completely immune to physical damage.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 12:19 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
No character is completely immune to physical damage.

I have no skin in this because I know nothing about Superman One Million nor do I care to know, but DSentry is as close to a character being immune to physical damage as your going to get. When a character nonchalantly rips his own face off and then gets his head bashed in with no affects at all, you pretty much have to side with fact that physical damage isn't going to be the answer.

By Stoic

Last edited by tkitna on Feb 23rd, 2018 at 12:33 AM

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 12:31 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Doesn't mean he can't be KO'd. Wasn't there a giant worm that temporarily KO'd him?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 12:34 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by Zack M
Doesn't mean he can't be KO'd. Wasn't there a giant worm that temporarily KO'd him?

Show me where he was KO'd. Contained is more like it. Nice try though.

By Stoic

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 12:41 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

That's why I asked. I didn't read the story. If that thing can contain Sentry, so can Supes 1M.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 01:41 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

I don't know much about Superman One Million, but why do you assume he is superior to this particular space worm that detained Dsentry?

By Stoic

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 02:53 AM
Senor Cage

Originally posted by tkitna
I don't know much about Superman One Million, but why do you assume he is superior to this particular space worm that detained Dsentry?

5-D powers.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 04:53 AM
SquallX

This Superman has 5D imps blood in him. Along the way, one of the Supermen married into the 5D imps race.

Kal Kent with the help of ape supermen were able to hold back a Galaxy from moving.

Kal Kent while dying punched through time itself.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 04:56 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I have no skin in this because I know nothing about Superman One Million nor do I care to know, but DSentry is as close to a character being immune to physical damage as your going to get. When a character nonchalantly rips his own face off and then gets his head bashed in with no affects at all, you pretty much have to side with fact that physical damage isn't going to be the answer.

Plastic Man can do that.

But srsly, point is, we've seen abstract beings get damaged by physical force, Phantom Zones and time itself punched, dimensions affected by a character's sheer strength.
Coming into a thread with no intention of actually debating, just stating every opinion as an absolute is boring.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 05:50 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by SquallX
This Superman has 5D imps blood in him. Along the way, one of the Supermen married into the 5D imps race.

Kal Kent with the help of ape supermen were able to hold back a Galaxy from moving.

Kal Kent while dying punched through time itself.

So the thread is spite

By Stoic

Last edited by tkitna on Feb 23rd, 2018 at 06:15 AM

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 06:11 AM
tkitna

Coming into a thread with no intention of actually debating, just stating every opinion as an absolute is boring.

Creating spite threads are boring.

As for Sentry, nobody even knows if the character can be killed regardless of the means.

By Stoic

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 06:13 AM
riv6672

You're using the word spite incorrectly.
Everyone here does.

quote:

spite
spīt/Submit
noun
a desire to hurt, annoy, or offend someone.
"he'd think I was saying it out of spite"
synonyms: malice, malevolence, ill will, vindictiveness, vengefulness, revenge, malignity, evil intentions, animus, enmity

I start threads for fun, not to offend ppl.
Its not my fault some posters see certain characters mentioned, and lose their ever loving shit/take it as a personal affront that someone might think they can have a competitive fight, much less be beaten.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 06:16 AM
SquallX

So the thread is spite

Depends I guess.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 07:27 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

You're using the word spite incorrectly.
Everyone here does.

I start threads for fun, not to offend ppl.
Its not my fault some posters see certain characters mentioned, and lose their ever loving shit/take it as a personal affront that someone might think they can have a competitive fight, much less be beaten.

Its all cool Riv. Were you aware of Superman One Millions powerset? (I was not). If he's got 5-D Imp powers and feats of holding galaxies back its a spite thread. Dsentry has no such feats to speak of. Normal Sentry beating a clapped out Owen isn't going to fly in this thread.

By Stoic

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 09:45 AM
Senor Cage

Its all cool Riv. Were you aware of Superman One Millions powerset? (I was not). If he's got 5-D Imp powers and feats of holding galaxies back its a spite thread. Dsentry has no such feats to speak of. Normal Sentry beating a clapped out Owen isn't going to fly in this thread.

Well, see for yourself. Galan has a respect thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t496222.html

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 10:03 AM
riv6672

Wow, i even posted the definition and you -still- don't use the word correctly. huh

Anyway, thats about as good a snapshot of where this thread is as anything else.
Time to bail and let the inmates run the asylum, i'm out. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 10:50 AM
tkitna

Wow, i even posted the definition and you -still- don't use the word correctly. huh

Anyway, thats about as good a snapshot of where this thread is as anything else.
Time to bail and let the inmates run the asylum, i'm out. stick out tongue

I thought you've been around here long enough to know what a spite thread is, but apparently not. No biggie.

Spite thread - A thread constructed that pairs two characters against each other with one of the characters having no chance of winning.

That's what you created.

By Stoic

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 10:53 AM
tkitna

Originally posted by Zack M
Well, see for yourself. Galan has a respect thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t496222.html

Thanks. I'll take a gander.

By Stoic

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 10:54 AM