KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Hollywood glorifies violence, but blames the NRA and Conservatives

Hollywood glorifies violence, but blames the NRA and Conservatives
Started by: Blindside12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

So kids are hyper partisans in high school now? Amazed this nation still has the lights on.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 11:27 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
So it's the guns fault and not the killers?

All other things being equal, if one person with intent to kill lots of people goes into a school armed with a semi automatic rifle and corresponding ammunition and another person equally intent on mass slaughter goes into a school armed with a bag full of dvds, who's going to kill more people?

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 11:27 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's like some "townhall" meeting. I foresee a bunch of hysteria and these kids get torn apart because they don't actually know anything.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 11:28 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Hysterical teens are gonna debate some pro gun people like Dana Loesch on CNN lol.

How does this not end badly? It doesn't matter if the pro gun people make good points.

She's pulling a Tucker Carlson and then some, he picks low hanging fruit to debate like first-second year college students because otherwise he gets schooled, she's going after high-schoolers. Of course someone like you would see this as some great accomplishment. Lolz, what a retard.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden101
All other things being equal, if one person with intent to kill lots of people goes into a school armed with a semi automatic rifle and corresponding ammunition and another person equally intent on mass slaughter goes into a school armed with a bag full of dvds, who's going to kill more people?

You didn't even tell us what movies are on the dvds. Not cool.

Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by jaden101

Is that a yes, it's the gun's fault?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 11:30 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
She's pulling a Tucker Carlson and then some, he picks low hanging fruit to debate like first-second year college students because otherwise he gets schooled, she's going after high-schoolers. Of course someone like you would see this as some great accomplishment. Lolz, what a retard.

It's gonna be HILARIOUS. They gonna get owned, but cuz they act all emotional people are gonna pretend otherwise.

And who will have left this kids so uninformed? Lol you, your side.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 11:31 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

It's gonna be HILARIOUS. They gonna get owned, but cuz they act all emotional people are gonna pretend otherwise.

And who will have left this kids so uninformed? Lol you, your side.

^ See?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 11:32 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^ See?

Nobody forced them to do this. They got all self righteous. Now they are gonna make fools of themselves.

Who knew being in proximity to a shooting didn't bestow some magical mantle of firearm knowledge?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 11:33 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Liberals don't blame people, they blame organizations and things.

People are never accountable

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 11:33 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

I like where you are going with this, let's also make grenades legal because we know they won't be to blame for the violence. I mean it's not like they have a consciousness so we can't hold them accountable for being so easy to use and cause mass destruction.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 11:34 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

So since alcohol is legal and you can drink and drive and kill people why is that not a banned substance?

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 11:35 PM
Silent Master

Originally posted by snowdragon
I like where you are going with this, let's also make grenades legal because we know they won't be to blame for the violence. I mean it's not like they have a consciousness so we can't hold them accountable for being so easy to use and cause mass destruction.

So you're on the side of it's the gun's fault?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 11:36 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

One time this guy had a heart attack near me, suddenly I knew everything about heart disease.

Just like magic.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 11:37 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

^ Surt's melting down again

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 11:38 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blindside12
So since alcohol is legal and you can drink and drive and kill people why is that not a banned substance?

A liberal non answerable question.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 11:41 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^ Surt's melting down again

^^This guy doesn't believe in magical knowledge transference, sap.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 11:42 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm saying that guns have been used in 100% of gun massacres in schools and dvds have been used in 0% of gun massacres in schools.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 11:42 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blindside12

Oh boy, y'all stuck btw a rock and a hard place.

Thanks Esta!

Last edited by Blindside12 on Feb 21st, 2018 at 11:46 PM

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 11:44 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

You didn't even tell us what movies are on the dvds. Not cool.

A Serbian Film

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 11:44 PM