KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Hollywood glorifies violence, but blames the NRA and Conservatives

Hollywood glorifies violence, but blames the NRA and Conservatives
Started by: Blindside12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden101
I'm saying that guns have been used in 100% of gun massacres in schools and dvds have been used in 0% of gun massacres in schools.

Wait, people have also been used in 100% of massacres.

Hmm.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 11:45 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

I'm saying that guns have been used in 100% of gun massacres in schools and dvds have been used in 0% of gun massacres in schools.

So it's the gun's fault?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 11:46 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey Silent did you know liberals never called for a weapons ban when that maniac gunned down a republican congressman in DC?

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 11:48 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Surt, Quick Question. If guns are so bad why does Hollywood keep making movies about them.

Why don't they commite to not making movies about guns at all?

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 11:49 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blindside12
Surt, Quick Question. If guns are so bad why does Hollywood keep making movies about them.

Why don't they commite to not making movies about guns at all?

Well, they need money to pay their armed guards smile

Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

If true, I'm sure they just "forgot".

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
So it's the gun's fault?

I'm saying that on the blame scale for gun massacres that guns would be higher up than movies.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 11:58 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Liberal Utopia: A society of zero personal accountability

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 12:00 AM
snowdragon

So it's the gun's fault?

They are obviously the tool of choice for when you need to kill a lot of people quickly.

Let's not be sophomoric with "is it an inanimate object's fault." I'm not for gun bans, I'm also not for the answer my kid would give without realizing cause and effect.

snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

I'm saying that on the blame scale for gun massacres that guns would be higher up than movies.

Ok, but my question was. is it the gun's fault?

Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why isn't alcohol banned then?

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 12:01 AM
Silent Master

Originally posted by snowdragon
They are obviously the tool of choice for when you need to kill a lot of people quickly.

Let's not be sophomoric with "is it an inanimate object's fault." I'm not for gun bans, I'm also not for the answer my kid would give without realizing cause and effect.

So guns are the cause?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 12:02 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, it is.

Wait, this IS Stephen Kings Maximum Overdrive, correct?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 12:03 AM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

88,000 deaths a year from the old bottle.

https://www.cdc.gov/alcohol/fact-sheets/alcohol-use.htm

Libtards: Ban GUNS!!

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 12:06 AM
S_W_LeGenD

@Blindside12

Your views are thought-provoking.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 12:08 AM
S_W_LeGenD is currently offline Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Because everything in your mind is entirely one thing's fault and entirely nothing else's.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 12:08 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Because everything in your mind is entirely one thing's fault and entirely nothing else's.

Identifying the problem is the first step to solving it. you are interested in solving the problem, right?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 12:12 AM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
@Blindside12

Your views are thought-provoking.

Tyvm

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 12:17 AM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Identifying the problem is the first step to solving it. you are interested in solving the problem, right?

I am. I've posted numerous times on how to increase safety, lesson the liklihood of shootings yet maintain people's rights to own guns. . Unfortunately people are so entrenched in their partisan ways that no one is interested in other's ideas.

Oddly enough that's exactly what a 15 year old girl said to Trump in the listening session. Wise girl.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 12:17 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Blindside12
Hey Silent did you know liberals never called for a weapons ban when that maniac gunned down a republican congressman in DC?

^ Actually 100% wrong again. Half of that thread was Surtur crying how the Governor of Virginia was trying to use yet another shooting as a platform to talk about gun control. Imagine that, wanting to talk about gun control/reform after another shooting. Crazy.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 12:20 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote