KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Wonder Woman Vs Jessica Jones & Angel Dust

Wonder Woman Vs Jessica Jones & Angel Dust
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

And wonder woman isnt strong enough to punch Colossus a dozen or so meters away?

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 06:20 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blindside12
And wonder woman isnt strong enough to punch Colossus a dozen or so meters away?

I have not seen any feats of her doing so. She probably can, but there are no feats to support this. She certainly didn't punch Luddendorf that far away despite Luddendorf probably not weighing half of Colossus.

Now my memory of WW vs. Ares is not that great (it was a horrible fight). So if she had a h2h feat of hitting him that far off if not farther then I'm willing to be corrected.

My main point is that I don't recall WW ever hurting someone in pure h2h that was as durable as Colossus. Steppenwolf and Doomsday she hurt with her weapons, Ares she hurt with her lightning. Superman she couldn't even budge.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 06:32 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

She knocked Ares back a few city blocks. Just because you have not seen or don't remember doest mean you can use that in your argument against someone.

How long are you willing to carry this on though this whole arguement of "Angel loses but not badly"

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 06:34 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

She knocked Ares back a few city blocks.

Pure h2h or did she shield bash him? Of course, this is considering that Ares seems noticeably lighter than Colossus.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 06:35 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pure H2H

How do you know how much a fully armored primordial god weighs? Considering he can also fly and defy gravity, its a bigger feat to knock someone that far back, then someone who cant fly.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 06:37 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Just watched both parts of the Ares fight. Before Steve's death and after.

Either way Angel Dust gets stomped. No question.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 06:42 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

^Agreed, not wasting my time with this ridiculous line of debate anymore.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 06:43 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Then I stand corrected on WW being able to chuck someone far away with a single hit.

I still stand by my statement that WW isn't stomping Angel Dust however. Anyone strong enough to put the hurt on a completely bulletproof Colossus (note that WW isn't bulletproof) is not someone that WW can just easily walk over.

She'll have at least as much issues with Angel Dust as she did Luddendorf.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 06:50 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Impediment
Wonder Woman shit stomps.

thumb up

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 06:56 PM
KingD19

Originally posted by FrothByte
Then I stand corrected on WW being able to chuck someone far away with a single hit.

I still stand by my statement that WW isn't stomping Angel Dust however. Anyone strong enough to put the hurt on a completely bulletproof Colossus (note that WW isn't bulletproof) is not someone that WW can just easily walk over.

She'll have at least as much issues with Angel Dust as she did Luddendorf.

No, she really wouldn't. Luddendorf was a weird gray area where she was still figuring out what she was. When she fought Ares she showed herself far above Angel Dust and at that point would've killed/ko'd Luddendorf with one good hit. She uses her speed blitzes during combat and is far too fast for AD to actually hit. She's strong enough to jab Ares in the face and send him skidding backwards and using his lightning to stop himself. And this is before Steve died and she rampaged.

You're also ignoring how she went against Doomsday, Supes, and Steppenwolf. Angel Dust dies man.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 07:02 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by KingD19
No, she really wouldn't. Luddendorf was a weird gray area where she was still figuring out what she was. When she fought Ares she showed herself far above Angel Dust and at that point would've killed/ko'd Luddendorf with one good hit. She uses her speed blitzes during combat and is far too fast for AD to actually hit. She's strong enough to jab Ares in the face and send him skidding backwards and using his lightning to stop himself. And this is before Steve died and she rampaged.

You're also ignoring how she went against Doomsday, Supes, and Steppenwolf. Angel Dust dies man.

Speed is equalized in this fight as per OP. And when she fought Luddendorf she already showed she was strong enough to lift a tank. She has not shown any strength feat after that to prove that she has become stronger.

WW never went up against DD and Steppenwolf in pure h2h, nor did she ever actually defeat them on her own. She got completely stomped against Superman, so I don't see how you think that's a good showing for her.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 07:15 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Because the power difference between Superman and Angel Dust is about 1 million or more times.

This is ridiculous you think Angel Dust is going to make Wonder Woman work for it.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 07:20 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Because the power difference between Superman and Angel Dust is about 1 million or more times.

I don't think you understand how this works. If you want to prove to me that WW can stomp AD, you don't post a feat showing WW getting completely stomped. What you want is a feat where WW stomps someone of similar stats to AD or, failing that, a feat where WW matches someone massively more powerful than AD one on one and pure h2h.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 07:22 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont think you understand how this works. You have to prove that because she had some decent showings against a featless colossus now she can take on Wonder Woman who has taken on Ares, Doomsday, Steppehwolf and parademons.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 07:24 PM
KingD19

When Angel Dust can take a beating from Doomsday with a smile on her face and throw tanks, then you can talk about her getting in Diana's wheelhouse.

Angel Dust's only feet is holding a human off the ground, and beating up a Colossus who not only didn't want to fight her, but was so chivalrous he gave her every advantage in the fight. And his bibggest strength feats are throwing a tire and pushing her through scrap metal. She did tank a rush from NTW, but it wasn't full power. And Diana has tanked much larger explosive forces.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 07:28 PM
Silent Master

WW wins

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 08:10 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by KingD19
When Angel Dust can take a beating from Doomsday with a smile on her face and throw tanks, then you can talk about her getting in Diana's wheelhouse.

Angel Dust's only feet is holding a human off the ground, and beating up a Colossus who not only didn't want to fight her, but was so chivalrous he gave her every advantage in the fight. And his bibggest strength feats are throwing a tire and pushing her through scrap metal. She did tank a rush from NTW, but it wasn't full power. And Diana has tanked much larger explosive forces.

When has Diana ever taken on a beating from DD? She blocked most of his hits with her shield and ever only took a direct hit once. That's not a beating.

Colossus tanked an explosion big enough to collapse a tanker. The fact that AD can hurt Colossus is a pretty decent feat. What larger explosive forces has Diana tanked than that?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 08:31 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

I dont think you understand how this works. You have to prove that because she had some decent showings against a featless colossus now she can take on Wonder Woman who has taken on Ares, Doomsday, Steppehwolf and parademons.

See that's the problem there: I never claimed AD can beat WW. I've repeated again and again that WW wins. But you're the ones claiming she can stomp AD, so you have to prove your claim. Show me WW stomping someone of similar stats to AD. Because I don't recall WW ever stomping someone with superpowers. Other than the parademons, but considering Batman can match a parademon that doesn't really amount to much.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 08:32 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

When has Diana ever taken on a beating from DD? She blocked most of his hits with her shield and ever only took a direct hit once. That's not a beating.

This is a joke?

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 09:12 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

See that's the problem there: I never claimed AD can beat WW. I've repeated again and again that WW wins. But you're the ones claiming she can stomp AD, so you have to prove your claim. Show me WW stomping someone of similar stats to AD. Because I don't recall WW ever stomping someone with superpowers. Other than the parademons, but considering Batman can match a parademon that doesn't really amount to much.

Everyone here said she stomps, so its everyone against you.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 09:13 PM