KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Wonder Woman Vs Jessica Jones & Angel Dust

Wonder Woman Vs Jessica Jones & Angel Dust
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blindside12
And these feats where she is using a sword have no power behind them? In other words your trying to say because she is using a sword, they dont count.

Your turn to prove her sword gives her a strength upgrade capable of flipping doomsday on his ass and stopping his blows.

You mean the part where WW bashes DD's leg from under him with her shield while DD was distracted by Supeman? That scene?

Even a kid can knock an adult on their ass if the kid tackles your legs from under you while you're unprepared. It's not as if WW matched DD's strength.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 10:22 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sorry no, my five year old cannot knock me on my ass.

I love how you are trying to get as weird as possible to downgrade her strength.

How did she stop his hits dead on then, did the sword somehow amp her power?

She actually did, at Min 3:01 she completely stopped his attack with her sword.

Thanks Esta!

Last edited by Blindside12 on Mar 1st, 2018 at 10:26 PM

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 10:23 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Sorry no, my five year old cannot knock me on my ass.

I love how you are trying to get as weird as possible to downgrade her strength.

How did she stop his hits dead on then, did the sword somehow amp her power?

Let's focus first on the shield bash then we can move on to the sword. Are you telling me you don't understand how physics, leverage and body structure works?

Your 5 year old may not knock you on your ass, but I bet a decent 10 year old can if they tackle your legs while you're unprepared.

Besides, how is this proof that WW can stomp AD? She didn't stomp DD did she?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 10:26 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

What are we arguing because this is becoming a waste of time now.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 10:27 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nvm.. Instead of wasting time debating with you on who wins the fight, and considering you already said WW wins, and this wasnt a thread on does she slightly win, or does she stomp, and since Angel dust has 2 minutes of feats against colossus who was cutting her breaks at every turn and WW has 3 movies of feats.

I will request a mod ruling since Im not going to get into this retarded debate with you about something you already conceded.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 10:35 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Nvm.. Instead of wasting time debating with you on who wins the fight, and considering you already said WW wins, and this wasnt a thread on does she slightly win, or does she stomp, and since Angel dust has 2 minutes of feats against colossus who was cutting her breaks at every turn and WW has 3 movies of feats.

I will request a mod ruling since Im not going to get into this retarded debate with you about something you already conceded.

Go for it. All I'm asking for is a h2h feat from WW that proves she can stomp a superpowered individual like Angel Dust. No one has been able to provide one so far.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 12:12 AM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

And you will spend the next 7 days here lurking till you get the answer to your very important questions. Seriously find something else to do.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 12:17 AM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

And you will spend the next 7 days here lurking till you get the answer to your very important questions. Seriously find something else to do.

Oh I have lots of things to do. But I can multi-task. :P

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 12:20 AM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Clearly debating Angel vs WW is very important to you, your willing to do it for weeks if need be to degrade her strength. My question is why do you try so hard, is it because you cant stand the thought of her being stronger then Thor?

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 12:32 AM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Clearly debating Angel vs WW is very important to you, your willing to do it for weeks if need be to degrade her strength. My question is why do you try so hard, is it because you cant stand the thought of her being stronger then Thor?

You seem to be taking this personally. Why is it so important to you to have an argument with me? You do know it's possible to have a debate without getting personal right?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 01:14 AM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

I havent got personal, but its clear to see what you are doing here. You already admitted WW wins, but "its not a stomp."

Then you want to argue physics and when that fails, it will be something else after that.

You clearly have an animus towards DC, which is personal. Myself, I like Marvel movies better but DC for the large part has stronger characters.

But you are trying to take a girl who has little to no showings, and because she fought someone who is bullet proof, act like this is even a drawn out fight. Guess who else is bullet proof? Doomsday.

You and I both know its a non fight, everyone else here knows that, you are trying to wiggle as much as you can of her small showings but at the same time discount 3 movies of feats from Wonder Woman.

And I know you know what you are doing. Which is why even King, who always sticks around to debate until then end decided this isn't even worth it.

Thanks Esta!

Last edited by Blindside12 on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 01:48 AM

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 01:45 AM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

I havent got personal, but its clear to see what you are doing here. You already admitted WW wins, but "its not a stomp."

Then you want to argue physics and when that fails, it will be something else after that.

You clearly have an animus towards DC, which is personal. Myself, I like Marvel movies better but DC for the large part has stronger characters.

But you are trying to take a girl who has little to no showings, and because she fought someone who is bullet proof, act like this is even a drawn out fight. Guess who else is bullet proof? Doomsday.

You and I both know its a non fight, everyone else here knows its not, you are trying to wiggle as much as you can of her small showings but at the same time discount 3 movies of feats from Wonder Woman.

And I know you know what you are doing. Which is why even King, who always sticks around to debate until then end decided this isn't even worth it.

If this is not personal for you why bother saying something like this?

quote:

It adds nothing to the discussion and is clearly a barbed statement. What I'm curious about is, what exactly did I do to get under your skin?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 01:50 AM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

I pretty much summed up what is getting under my skin in the post above.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 01:53 AM
Impediment
Endless

I was asked to make a ruling in this thread, but I kinda got lost in the back & forth.

Would somebody care to fill me in?

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 02:44 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Impediment
I was asked to make a ruling in this thread, but I kinda got lost in the back & forth.

Would somebody care to fill me in?

Originally posted by FrothByte

My main point is that I don't recall WW ever hurting someone in pure h2h that was as durable as Colossus. Steppenwolf and Doomsday she hurt with her weapons, Ares she hurt with her lightning. Superman she couldn't even budge.

^His main points are this and that this isnt a one sided fight and WW doesnt stomp. And that because a lot of her feats are with weapons, that she cant do much without them. And that because Angel Dust fought someone who is bullet proof, that means WW will have trouble with her, even though Wonder Woman has fought many people that are bullet proof Like SteppenWolf, Superman, Doomsday, Ares etc.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 02:58 AM
Impediment
Endless

Being asked to rule that the fight is "one sided" is absolutely irrelevant.

The point of a VS thread is to discuss, debate, and civilly argue an outcome, even if the thread goes on for more than 20 pages.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 03:11 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

His main point though

"My main point is that I don't recall WW ever hurting someone in pure h2h that was as durable as Colossus. Steppenwolf and Doomsday she hurt with her weapons, Ares she hurt with her lightning. Superman she couldn't even budge."

Hes claiming she cant hurt Angel in h2h cause a holding back featless colossus dint do much, which is completely bogus.

Thanks Esta!

Last edited by Blindside12 on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 03:16 AM

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 03:13 AM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Hes claiming she cant hurt Angel in h2h cause a holding back featless colossus dint do much, which is completely bogus.

Now see, that's a flat out lie. I never said WW can't hurt Angel, in fact I said WW wins. What I said was that WW isn't going to win in a stomp, not when she has no feats of stomping a superpowered individual in pure h2h especially when speed is equalized

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 03:33 AM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Originally posted by FrothByte
Now see, that's a flat out lie. I never said WW can't hurt Angel, in fact I said WW wins. What I said was that WW isn't going to win in a stomp, not when she has no feats of stomping a superpowered individual in pure h2h especially when speed is equalized

The issue though is that every super-powered individual she fought is leagues above Colossus and Angel Dust, and despite not stomping them, she was clearly having some effect with her hits. And as Blindside pointed out, Superman is completely bulletproof. So is Steppenwolf and Doomsday. So saying, "She didn't stomp Superman, so she can't stomp AD" is just wrong.

Also even with speed equalized, Diana is far more skilled than AD and still tons stronger/more durable.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 03:49 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

It seems that I'm not needed here any more.

Please have fun in civilly debating.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 03:50 AM