KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Morlun vs Gorgon

Morlun vs Gorgon
Started by: CosmicComet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CosmicComet

Morlun vs Gorgon

(please log in to view the image)

vs.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 04:03 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

smh...two over hyped characters. they stalemate

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 04:06 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Youz a hater supreme.

Still love ya tho.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 04:09 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Yeah, they're very similar in many ways.

Pale skin, overpowered, arrogant, near-perfect track records (at least used to be that way)...

Morlun is more powerful physically, Gorgon is more versatile and skilled...

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 04:23 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

So who do you have?

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 04:30 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Gorgon. Seems to have too many options.

• Stone Stare - while it's not a sure-fire way to end all opponents, I don't recall Morlun showing any notable transmutation resistance feats...?

• Gorgon always carries with him some uber blade --- whether it's Godkiller, Grasscutter, fake Wolverine claws or some unnamed katana that somehow blocks a strike from adamantium-slicing energy sword... coupled with his superior speed and Mister X-esque telepathy, he should be able to turn Morlun into a pincushion, then slice him to pieces.

Even Solus wasn't invincible:

https://tinyurl.com/y9tkr8us

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 04:43 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yeah, they're very similar in many ways.

Pale skin, overpowered, arrogant, near-perfect track records (at least used to be that way)...

Morlun is more powerful physically, Gorgon is more versatile and skilled...

this is y they stalemate

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 05:02 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

• Stone Stare - while it's not a sure-fire way to end all opponents, I don't recall Morlun showing any notable transmutation resistance feats...?

• Gorgon always carries with him some uber blade --- whether it's Godkiller, Grasscutter, fake Wolverine claws or some unnamed katana that somehow blocks a strike from adamantium-slicing energy sword... coupled with his superior speed and Mister X-esque telepathy, he should be able to turn Morlun into a pincushion, then slice him to pieces.

Is Morlun faster then Spidey?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 06:11 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Truly the bottom tier of Marvel villains.

Let's hope they clash and retcon eachother out of existence.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 06:27 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by cdtm
Is Morlun faster then Spidey?

No. He never was.

He has a degree of superhuman speed and can leap really good, but that's it.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 06:27 PM
Vanguard

Originally posted by Sin I AM
smh...two over hyped characters. they stalemate

laughing

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 06:31 PM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

No. He never was.

He has a degree of superhuman speed and can leap really good, but that's it.

You can't just say that though. Gorgon has great Speed feats. Better than Spiderman in bullet time feats IMO. Twirled his sword and deflect point blank gunfire by automatic weapons from multiple people.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 06:33 PM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Morlun sucks him dry

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 06:33 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Vanguard
You can't just say that though. Gorgon has great Speed feats. Better than Spiderman in bullet time feats IMO. Twirled his sword and deflect point blank gunfire by automatic weapons from multiple people.

I was talking about Morlun.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 06:34 PM
Vanguard

I was talking about Morlun.

embarrasment

Heh. O....

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 06:39 PM
Glorificus

Depends on if Gorgon can get his Stone Stare off and have it work on Morlun.

If it does, he wins. If not, Morlun wins eventually.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 08:44 PM
Glorificus is currently offline Click here to Send Glorificus a Private Message Find more posts by Glorificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Wasn't that Kaine though who stabbed him? With his plot device totem transformatrion? The inheritors even seem to be caught off guard by the fact that Solus's been injured.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 11:44 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

It would be such a good fight though. Just the damage soak of the two.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 11:31 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Kaine was "The Other" that was the very reason he was able to **** with Solus, he was destined to do so. The scan even starts to give that away.

As for speed, Morlun might not have his own wtf speed feats but he constantly casually catched Spider-Man.

unless Gorgon can save his ass via stone stare this is a stomp in Morlun's favor.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 05:31 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

morlun isnt gonna override gorgons hf and gorgon has no way to put morlun down. stone stare is rarely effective

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 06:12 AM