KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » If He Be Worthy - Tournament Invitation

If He Be Worthy - Tournament Invitation
Started by: Damborgson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (36): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

I am keeping Shaman X-Man Night.
Also I am ok with the Flash/Zoom drafts.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 01:45 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I'd like to draft the only truly worthy one:

(please log in to view the image)

I'm not going to attack anyone. I'm just going to explain how violence doesn't solve anything, and then we'll change into our walking shoes, go for a nice walk, and talk about how internet debate makes us feel.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 02:21 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

if we keep picks we should be allowed a second pick since we/i was operating under a different pretense.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 02:41 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Last edited by "Id" on Mar 13th, 2018 at 02:47 AM

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 02:43 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

quote: (post)
Originally posted by "Id"
I am keeping Shaman X-Man.
Also I am ok with the Flash/Zoom drafts.

I hate my phone. edited typo. sad

Originally posted by leonidas
if we keep picks we should be allowed a second pick since we/i was operating under a different pretense.

Te chigastes.

PS The Fallen One Draft Silver Surfer

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 02:47 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Okay, keep your picks guys thumb up

If you'd like to switch, go ahead!

Tomorrow I will get you all your opponents so you can start working on that opening post.

Also DS, pick a spare just in case you lose Wally. Doesn't look like you're getting a whole lot of opposition but if you do and he gets banned, best to have a back up.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 02:52 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Re: Re: If He Be Worthy - Tournament Invitation

Originally posted by Digi
By the way, you're all welcome for this particular rule. One of my cheesier tactics in an old Thor v. Thor BZ, but Damborg was packing heat with raw power feats, so I had to play dirty. And I see he didn't forget about it.

wink

Filthy tactic indeed!

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 02:54 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

lol

and flashes do pretty much suck in these things. /shrug

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 03:07 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

will decide for sure tomorrow who to take. what time do we have until? maybe a bit later in the day to allow at least a little bit of time for consideration?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 03:20 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Yeah, ill do it at 10pm my time, everyone should have some good thinking time thumb up

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 03:22 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

I'm pretty interested in this.

For the character, I'm interested in [SPOILER - highlight to read]: watching Lob win this in a sweep

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 03:24 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Flash and zoom needs to be banned.

I'm going with doctor strange as my character btw.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 03:45 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Digi
Flashes should be banned. It's just...a dumb outlier that isn't easily countered through debating when things are randomized and you don't have teams. It basically sets up a lottery to see which two (Wally and Zoom) are fighting it out. Leo, Smurph and I only stopped speedforce shenanigans in our last one-post tourney by teaming up and specifically planning to stop them.

And even then, it was a terrible plan that somehow got past the judges stick out tongue

I mean, no one expected the Time Clone Army. A sleeping spell??? Tsk.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 08:34 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Originally posted by deathslash
Flash and zoom needs to be banned.

thumb up

I choose worthy Thor and the plot thins.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 10:11 AM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

You guys sad

Does no one want to see a Clone Army spamming Speed force lightning that's being channeled through Mjolnir whilst speedstealing from anyone who throws it my way?

For shame.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 10:59 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Damborgson

Filthy tactic indeed!

2 x 0 = 0

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 01:04 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by Supermutant
thumb up

I choose worthy Thor and the plot thins.
that's the third vote. Ban them Damborg.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 01:49 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Damn so it’s official the Zoom/Flashes are out?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 03:03 PM
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

OK since we get our own choices switch mine to Daimon Hellstrom.
I figured no one else would know what bto do with Ultra and Mjilnor but I I drew him I could use the fact that he had already wielded the DCU version of Thor's hammer.

Last edited by beatboks on Mar 13th, 2018 at 03:18 PM

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 03:14 PM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

I can judge.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 03:24 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote