KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » If He Be Worthy - Tournament Invitation

If He Be Worthy - Tournament Invitation
Started by: Damborgson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (36): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
I'd like to noninate one more to the pool, or my joke has no relevence.

Woody 2.0.

(please log in to view the image)

Artificial being, not sure whether he/she identifies as male or female (Here he finally settles on female, but the chest is fake..)

Died a heroic death, and got made fun of by Wood classic for getting a burial with all her plastic bits.

Come on, put her in just to mix it up. smile

Phuck your SJW draft.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2018 10:41 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by "Id"
Phuck your SJW draft.

lmao.

I'm a deep cover conservative, who's clearly doing a good job. wink

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2018 10:45 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

I nominate Maxima.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2018 11:08 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
I find Smurph's ABJECT FEAR of me amusing!!!
Looking forward to judging your matches thumb up

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 01:22 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Mongul

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 01:29 AM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Smurph
Looking forward to judging your matches thumb up

WHA!!!

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 01:29 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 01:33 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

laughing

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 02:49 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Kang the Conqueror!!!

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 05:22 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Nice!

I forgot to add, all matches with LoB in them will have a single judge...Smurph thumb up

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 05:26 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 05:26 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

I'm going to give it until the end of today to see if this catches anyone else, then I will have everyone randomized and ready tomorrow thumb up

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 11:10 PM
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Ultra humanite

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 11:48 PM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Originally posted by Damborgson
I'm going to give it until the end of today to see if this catches anyone else, then I will have everyone randomized and ready tomorrow thumb up

Can we not randomize our picks? Is this something we can vote on?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 11:55 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

I am open to participants keeping their picks if a majority is comfortable with that thumb up

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 12:00 AM
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

I am open to participants keeping their picks if a majority is comfortable with that thumb up
sure, I'd be ok with that.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 01:11 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Flashes should be banned. It's just...a dumb outlier that isn't easily countered through debating when things are randomized and you don't have teams. It basically sets up a lottery to see which two (Wally and Zoom) are fighting it out. Leo, Smurph and I only stopped speedforce shenanigans in our last one-post tourney by teaming up and specifically planning to stop them.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 01:22 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Re: If He Be Worthy - Tournament Invitation

-Only your character is worthy of their Mjolnir. No stealing the opponents hammer.

By the way, you're all welcome for this particular rule. One of my cheesier tactics in an old Thor v. Thor BZ, but Damborg was packing heat with raw power feats, so I had to play dirty. And I see he didn't forget about it.

wink

Last edited by Digi on Mar 13th, 2018 at 01:27 AM

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 01:25 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

The MIGHTY LOB will get the character he wants GUARANTEED!!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 01:26 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I second Maxima.

...and still think we need more non Marvel/DC characters.

And for Carv, maybe Son Goku..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 01:29 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote