KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Austin Package bombs; 2 dead

Austin Package bombs; 2 dead
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kurk
NO PROOF THAT USPS DELIVERED THIS
#EXPOSED #FRAUD

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

It was FOUND in a Mail Box that the USP ONLY are allowed to Use!

I BLAME THE POSTAL UNIONS FOR THIS HORRIBLE LAX IN SECURITY!!!!!!!!!!!

rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 06:07 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
now you're shifting the goal posts from controlling legal weapons sales to magically banning the entire black market, in order to prevent this hypothetical bombs-r-us scenario that you just pulled out of your cvnt?

I never thought there was a specific bomb store. Yes, the implication was getting a bomb off the black market is easier than buying gum.

It was merely a joke about all the stupid shit they said about guns. Get less triggered.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 06:11 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

WE GOTTA DO SOMETHING

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 06:13 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Surtur
I never thought there was a specific bomb store. Yes, the implication was getting a bomb off the black market is easier than buying gum.

It was merely a joke about all the stupid shit they said about guns. Get less triggered.

i'm losing neurons reading your ridiculous dogshit posts. you're nothing more here than a collection of infantile coping tactics. 'lulz i trol you', 'Lol u triggered', etc. any energy spent trying to reason with you is wasted.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 06:19 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

i'm losing neurons reading your ridiculous dogshit posts. you're nothing more here than a collection of infantile coping tactics. 'lulz i trol you', 'Lol u triggered', etc. any energy spent trying to reason with you is wasted.

God Bless Surt for the Wonderful Service His posts are doing for the Internet Community.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 06:22 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Quit getting so triggered kiddo.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 07:34 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Sorry, Robtard and Bash...I laughed at their shenanigans. I'm part of the problem because I encouraged their trolling.

But...but...in my defense, it's funny.

Here are my solutions to this bombing problem:

1. People should be required to pass a background check AND they should have to wait 30 days before they buy bombs or build bombs.
2. Additionally, they should pass a new law the closes the bomb show loophole.
3. All assault bombs should be illegal. No one needs that kind of power in a bomb. No one effectively hunts with assault bombs. And you're not going to easily defend your home with an assault bomb. Hand bombs (grenades) and directional shrapnel bombs (claymores) are good enough to protect your home. If they were good enough for the Founding-Fathers, they should be good enough for the rest of us.
5. Lastly, they should implement a bomb buy-back program to reduce bomb homicides. This last one is more important to show efficacy because Australia did this back in 1996 and they haven't had a mass-bombing since then. Also, you didn't notice that #4 is missing.
6. You went back and checked to see if #4 was missing, didn't you?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 08:13 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by dadudemon

1. People should be required to pass a background check AND they should have to wait 30 days before they buy bombs or build bombs.
3. All assault bombs should be illegal. No one needs that kind of power in a bomb. No one effectively hunts with assault bombs. And you're not going to easily defend your home with an assault bomb. Hand bombs (grenades) and directional shrapnel bombs (claymores) are good enough to protect your home. If they were good enough for the Founding-Fathers, they should be good enough for the rest of us.
5. Lastly, they should implement a bomb buy-back program to reduce bomb homicides. This last one is more important to show efficacy because Australia did this back in 1996 and they haven't had a mass-bombing since then. Also, you didn't notice that #4 is missing.

Should we also do this for people that want to use the Postal System?

It is a Dangerous Organization.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 08:16 PM
Impediment
Endless

Austin is full of hipsters and snowflakes. I f*cking hate that town.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 08:28 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Impediment

You're not the first person to state that about Austin.

And you're not wrong about Austin being full of hipsters:

quote:
Austin and Portland: two cities that have become synonymous with hipster culture. But which is actually the most hipster?

https://www.movoto.com/blog/opinion...pster-showdown/

Why the hell does Austin have so many Hipsters?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 08:31 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Maybe if we put up signs that read "Bomb free zone! No explosions allowed!" then this insanity will stop.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 08:36 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sorry, Robtard and Bash...I laughed at their shenanigans. I'm part of the problem because I encouraged their trolling.

But...but...in my defense, it's funny.

Here are my solutions to this bombing problem:

Dude not cool, you just destroyed his last 2 neurons.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 08:37 PM
Impediment
Endless

Why the hell does Austin have so many Hipsters?

I don't know, but it's eerily similar to that episode of South Park where the entire town is invaded by hippies.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 08:37 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Ah, Texas, where everyone is either a fat wannabe cowboy with high blood pressure and a little goatee to try and hide their triple chin, or a skinny hipster with an iron deficiency.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 08:38 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by BackFire
Ah, Texas, where everyone is either a fat wannabe cowboy with high blood pressure and a little goatee to try and hide their triple chin, or a skinny hipster with an iron deficiency.

That's very specific.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 08:47 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Impediment
That's DMB for ya

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 08:48 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

And accurate.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 08:48 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Austin's actually pretty chill, Austin's blue but it's surrounded by a sea of red, so it's actually quite insulated from the stupid bullshit on both sides of the aisle. And it's just a nice place to be, with a thriving cultural thing with music festivals, and good drinking water cause we have an aquifer. And we also have a lot of business n stuff.

Traffic is absolute shit though.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 08:50 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Austin's actually pretty chill, Austin's blue but it's surrounded by a sea of red, so it's actually quite insulated from the stupid bullshit on both sides of the aisle. And it's just a nice place to be, with a thriving cultural thing with music festivals, and good drinking water cause we have an aquifer. And we also have a lot of business n stuff.

Traffic is absolute shit though.

Coming from someone who lives near LA - HAHAHAHAHA, you haven't seen traffic until you've tried to drive near LA in the afternoon on a weekday. It can take an hour to go 5 miles.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 08:51 PM
Silent Master

Isn't LA #1 in the country for traffic?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 08:53 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote