KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Donald Trump, why do you hate him

Donald Trump, why do you hate him
Started by: DarthPlaguis12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

So you don't hate trump? All you do is bash trump supporters, I didn’t make anything up. A straw man has no evidence to back it up, most of your posts are evidence for my claim.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 11:17 PM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
You're making up a stance for me that I "hate Trump". YW

Do you disagree with what Neph said?

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 11:20 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Again do you hate trump or not, if you don’t then why do you bash trump supporters non stop, as I said my only argument is what you post.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 11:23 PM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Do you disagree with what Neph said?

Neph's appraisal nailed many solid points; it's why you dodged him. But that doesn't mean I "hate" Trump though; that's too strong a word. He's a piece of shit though. Hey, we have something in common, we both think Trump is a "piece of shit"; I just don't cuck for him like you do.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 11:27 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Neph's appraisal nailed many solid points; it's why you dodged him. But that doesn't mean I "hate" Trump though; that's too strong a word. He's a piece of shit though. Hey, we have something in common, we both think Trump is a "piece of shit"; I just don't cuck for him like you do.

Didn't dodge it, fairytales don't need dodging. Well, I guess if someone threw a book of fairytales at you...

But I asked if you agreed, cuz if you do, why wouldn't you hate a person like that?

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 11:32 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Flyattractor
They are probably still in Strawman Class.

Dammit...again...

I laughed so so so hard. Dammit, man.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 11:32 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Donald Trump is an embarrassment, but he's not f*cking Hillary Clinton.

Trump is my president. thumb up

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 12:50 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

I addressed them, you often dodge my posts cause you have nothing to counter me or anyone here.

You couldn’t even counter how I made a straw man about you.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 05:17 AM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

You don’t hate him but you think he’s a piece of shit lol.

Dude I asked you why you don’t like him, go.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 05:18 AM
Flyattractor

They "hate" because that is all they have with in them.

Leftists are Empty and Hollow and Horrible Horrible People.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 09:41 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 06:04 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

(please log in to view the image)

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 06:35 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hate Trump because to me many of his ideologies are repugnant and they are validating even more repugnant individuals with even fouler ideologies.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 06:39 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
I hate Trump because to me many of his ideologies are repugnant and they are validating even more repugnant individuals with even fouler ideologies.

What ideologies? Explain

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 06:59 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
Thanks for at least answering me, hell everything you’ve said is true about sanders and more about Hillary.

No redeeming qualities? What about being a good dad, lowering unemployment, helping Puerto Rico and Houston after the hurricanes, personally giving to charity. I’d say there’s far worse humanity has to offer.

He’s deceitful how?

He’s bigoted towered who? Hes against illegal aliens, so what, it’s tbe law. He shit talks certain woman, most of you guys shit talk each other.

Delusional how?

Self centered? Like when he created all those jobs..ok

I think you need to read my above examples since you think he has no merit

You are clearly extremely delusional if you think all the things I said apply to Bernie Sanders.

He isn't a good dad. He values Ivanka because her good looks stroke his ego but thats it. He doesn't give a shit about his other kids. Nothing Trump did actually lowered significantly unemployment. Obama's policies were already doing that when he came into office and he just took credit. He did some paltry efforts to make it look like he was fulfilling his campaign promises and thats it. Trump was noticeably reluctant to help both of those places and he doesn't get credit for doing a shittier job than any other president would have. He couldn't not help them. He's also tried to duck out of giving to charity, he only does it for the PR. He's factually a con artist who scammed university students with his fake university. The only person I've ever seen so utterly devoid of competence or merit is Surtur, and that isn't a flattering comparison for either.

He's objectively lied numerous times. More than 2000 times in his first year in fact. He's also repeatedly cheated on every one of his three wives.

He's sexist, anti-semitic and racist.

In much the same ways you are. He's utterly delusional about a great many things, including but not limited to climate change, world politics, his own competence and crowd sizes.

He did the bare minimum to look like he was fulfilling the promises he made during the campaign, poorly at that. He's as self-centered as any human being I've ever seen.

Or maybe you need to take the cock out of your mouth and actually pay attention.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 07:32 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Putinbot1

speaking of:

http://www.mcall.com/news/police/mc...0315-story.html

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 07:44 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok, sanders maybe not but Hillary yes, btw sanders isn’t that great either, he was pro gun, pro life then as a dem he changed his stance, then he lost to Hillary and again he jumped shipped kissing her ass.

He’s a great dad and all his kids are stand up citizens. Lol um no? Obama’s policies were crap, and didn’t really create the jobs people wanted, let’s not pretend he had a bad presidency for eight years and now it’s kicking in with the positives now that he’s not even in office.

Bro I’m from Texas he helped our state and Puerto Rico is run by democrats, it’s I fastructure is a mess, he sent tens of thousands of aid workers, a sub, a ton of agencies. You’re just basically bashing him for doing good. Yeah he gave a million of his own money and gives his salary away but he ducks out, hilarious.

So what if he cheated, bill raped several woman and Bernie had his hand in bank fraud, Hillary stole from several charities.

Prove he’s anti Semitic when he has Jewish people working for him, sexist how?

Maybe you should grow up, I don’t need to agree with you, doesn’t make me delusional, just means I hsve my own opinion. Climate change? Sure there’s climate change but there’s a debate on how much we can effect it...mit said if we even did all that Paris accord shit it wouldn’t help much.

He’s pretty competent so far, everything you say is pretty dumb, maybe you’re delusional

He is fulfilling a lot of what he promised, border security, jobs, he crushed isis almost.

Classy as usual lol. Maybe you should wait to actually talk about these things, perhaps when your balls actually drop?

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 07:51 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hate that he gets to inflict his shittiness on my life. If he was shitty all by himself and didn’t affect me or millions of others negatively then I wouldn’t mind too much

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 08:03 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Look at the bright side, as bad as Trump is. it could have been worse.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 08:11 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

I don't see anyone stopping Trump in 2020 from being reelected.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 09:01 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote