KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Golden Frieza vs Darkseid

Golden Frieza vs Darkseid
Started by: Damborgson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bbrem123

Hey guys. I can run faster than the speed of light and perceive events that last less than an attoseconds too. 100% true statement right there.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2018 03:34 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

As opposed to power level multipliers said by no one in the series?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2018 04:14 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

actually not the same but...and those when out the window anyways with DBS

Old Post Apr 4th, 2018 04:22 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheBadguy

hilarious how flash says some shit and its the holy grail then he slips on someones toes but Cell saying the solar system buster line or Vegeta saying he was going to blow up earth in sayain saga was considered lies and nonsense by the dc fanboys

Old Post Apr 4th, 2018 07:55 PM
TheBadguy is currently offline Click here to Send TheBadguy a Private Message Find more posts by TheBadguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Flash who himself said was approaching light speed?

(please log in to view the image)

Frieza outpaced Dypso and was said to be faster and Dypso speed piss on light speed. Also, Frieza outpaced instantaneous movement. Enjoy!!!

smile
The Flashes were running faster than light there -- hence the "superluminal velocity" comment. That's how/why they were able to outrace the OBs and Black Racer.

How much faster than light they were actually moving, however, is impossible to say.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Apr 4th, 2018 at 08:10 PM

Old Post Apr 4th, 2018 08:05 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by Galan007
The Flashes were running faster than light there -- hence the "superluminal velocity" comment. That's how/why they were able to outrace the OBs and Black Racer.

How much faster than light they were actually moving, however, is impossible to say.

No, in that particular scan, he was still light speed or slower. He said he had to "reach" superluminal velocity. Superluminal velocity means faster than light speed, which can be even as little as 0.0000000001% faster than light speed. It means that he was moving slower than, or at light speed, in that scan- while attempting to accelerate to FTL speed.

Am I saying Flash peaks at light speed, or just above it? No- I'm simply pointing out that the OB's were unable to catch him while he was moving lightspeed AT THE ABSOLUTE MAX. He was most likely moving slower than light, and accelerating towards FTL, as per his own statement.

Therefor, OB's = slower than light speed. They wouldn't be able to touch Frieza, even back on Namek- assuming he didn't just bat them away with a wave of his hand in the first place. /shrug

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2018 08:26 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

No.

Earlier in the story it was explicitly stated that the Black Racer(who was ALSO chasing them) cannot move faster than light. To outrun him, the OBs, AND breach the singularity Darkseid had created in that final moment, the Flashes had to run FASTER than light -- hence him saying: "have to reach superluminal velocity".

Have you read this story? Serious question. Because I feel like if you *had* read the story, I wouldn't have to be explaining this to you...

Last edited by Galan007 on Apr 4th, 2018 at 08:35 PM

Old Post Apr 4th, 2018 08:31 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

No.

Earlier in the story it was explicitly stated that the Black Racer(who was ALSO chasing them) cannot move faster than light. To outrun him, the OBs, AND breach the singularity Darkseid had created in that final moment, the Flashes had to run FASTER than light -- hence him saying: "have to reach superluminal velocity".

Have you read this story? Serious question. Because I feel like if you *had* read the story, I wouldn't have to be explaining this to you...

Okay- clearly you aren't listening to me here.

Flash was outpacing the OB's, before he reached superluminal velocity. Right? Good.

This means that with light speed, someone could outpace them.

Does outpacing = escaping their reach? No. It means you are moving fast enough to not be hit by them.

I am arguing that, in that particular moment(when the Flash's were outpacing the OB's), they were moving at less than or equal to light speed. If you're arguing that they were already moving FTL, then you're automatically wrong- as per Flash's own statement.

Think about it- if he was already moving FTL, why would he say "We need to reach superluminal velocity", which means "FTL movement"? That would be like Darth Vader saying "We need to jump into hyperspace to catch them", while they were in hyperspace. Lmao, that wouldn't make any sense, just like what it seems you're implying.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2018 12:51 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lel. Frieza wins easily.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2018 12:55 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Okay- clearly you aren't listening to me here.

Flash was outpacing the OB's, before he reached superluminal velocity. Right? Good.

This means that with light speed, someone could outpace them.

Does outpacing = escaping their reach? No. It means you are moving fast enough to not be hit by them.

I am arguing that, in that particular moment(when the Flash's were outpacing the OB's), they were moving at less than or equal to light speed. If you're arguing that they were already moving FTL, then you're automatically wrong- as per Flash's own statement.

Think about it- if he was already moving FTL, why would he say "We need to reach superluminal velocity", which means "FTL movement"? That would be like Darth Vader saying "We need to jump into hyperspace to catch them", while they were in hyperspace. Lmao, that wouldn't make any sense, just like what it seems you're implying.
Again, IN THAT FINAL MOMENT the Flashes exceeded c. They HAD TO exceed c in order to breach Darkseid's singularity and outrun the Black Racer and OBs. How do I know they had to move that fast to outrun BR/OBs? Because in the very same arc it was stated that BR cannot exceed c -- so to outrun him in that final moment, THEY HAD TO.

Here is the very next panel after the page carver posted:

"This is the story of how the Flashes OUTRAN Death, the Black Racer..."

And as I said: earlier in the story it was explicitly stated that BR cannot exceed c:

...So to outrun BR, the Flashes HAD TO exceed c.

Again, did you even read the story? Because I really shouldn't have to be explaining this right now...

Last edited by Galan007 on Apr 5th, 2018 at 12:36 PM

Old Post Apr 5th, 2018 12:23 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

And Black Racer can keep up with Lightray, who casually burns 10 times past lightspeed or more as stated by narration (Conflicting with the above scans, as does the fact Racer kept on Flash's tale in Final Crisis), grabs a power ring off a ring slinger before them or their battle computers can react, and is said to be faster then energy Superman Blue, who flew to the Source Wall under his own power.

Flash is faster then that, by feats.

All Golden Freeza has is Carver's pathetic scaling wankery.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on Apr 6th, 2018 at 01:07 AM

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 01:04 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

The same black racer said to be slower than light speed? Wow that is consistency right there lol

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 01:34 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by bbrem123
The same black racer said to be slower than light speed? Wow that is consistency right there lol

I said it conflicts with the scans.

Black Racer is no more below light speed then Superman is.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 01:40 AM
Inedian

So what was the fastest speed Flash (Barry or Wally West) ever achieved in comics?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 06:21 AM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Again, IN THAT FINAL MOMENT the Flashes exceeded c. They HAD TO exceed c in order to breach Darkseid's singularity and outrun the Black Racer and OBs. How do I know they had to move that fast to outrun BR/OBs? Because in the very same arc it was stated that BR cannot exceed c -- so to outrun him in that final moment, THEY HAD TO.

Here is the very next panel after the page carver posted:

"This is the story of how the Flashes OUTRAN Death, the Black Racer..."

And as I said: earlier in the story it was explicitly stated that BR cannot exceed c:

...So to outrun BR, the Flashes HAD TO exceed c.

Again, did you even read the story? Because I really shouldn't have to be explaining this right now...

Okay- let me say this again, but read it very slowly.

IN CARVER'S SCAN, FLASH WAS OUTPACING THE OB'S AT UNDER LIGHT SPEED.

What do you not understand about this? Nowhere in my post did I even mention Black Racer, or the events after the scan. My point is that the OB's speed = less than or equal to light speed. What are you having trouble understanding here?

If anyone's reading comprehension needs to be taken into question, it would make sense for it to be the comprehension of the person(you) who is completely going around my argument and avoiding my explanation of the events as they happened, very clearly in Carv's scan I might add, just to try and stubbornly defend an irrelevant point that has nothing to do with the argument.

As per that scan- Flash > Light speed >= Darkseid's Omega Beams. Where is it that you're failing to understand this simple, proven, and demonstrable concept?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 08:24 PM
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by Inedian
So what was the fastest speed Flash (Barry or Wally West) ever achieved in comics?

Wally West has capped out running across the entire universe faster than time itself, i.e. in less than one planck instant.

For reference, a planck instant is the amount of time it takes for light to move from one particle in an atom, to the other. Basically the shortest amount of time measurable by the human perspective.

Wally ran across the universe in less than that amount of time, to beat a god in a race(said god was using instantaneous teleportation).

Wally = faster than time itself, when using the combined speed of the entire Earth.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 08:28 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Okay- let me say this again, but read it very slowly.

IN CARVER'S SCAN, FLASH WAS OUTPACING THE OB'S AT UNDER LIGHT SPEED.

What do you not understand about this? Nowhere in my post did I even mention Black Racer, or the events after the scan. My point is that the OB's speed = less than or equal to light speed. What are you having trouble understanding here?

If anyone's reading comprehension needs to be taken into question, it would make sense for it to be the comprehension of the person(you) who is completely going around my argument and avoiding my explanation of the events as they happened, very clearly in Carv's scan I might add, just to try and stubbornly defend an irrelevant point that has nothing to do with the argument.

As per that scan- Flash > Light speed >= Darkseid's Omega Beams. Where is it that you're failing to understand this simple, proven, and demonstrable concept?
Kay.

So you DIDN'T read the story, and are pretending like carver's singular scan = all the context we need? Lol, priceless.

Again, the OBs = Death = BR. To outrace them in that final moment(and breach Darkseid's singularity), the Flashes had to EXCEED the speed of light -- hence Flash explicitly stating: "Have to reach SUPERLUMINAL VELOCITY!" And just before the scan carver posted, Flash explicitly stated that BR was GAINING ON THEM.

I know this because I actually READ the story, and am exceedingly familiar with the context surrounding that scene... It would behoove you to do the same if you're going to try and seriously argue this point with me. smile

Last edited by Galan007 on Apr 6th, 2018 at 09:04 PM

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 08:57 PM
SSJGGogeta

Kay.

So you DIDN'T read the story, and are pretending like carver's singular scan = all the context we need? Lol, priceless.

Again, the OBs = Death = BR. To outrace them in that final moment(and breach Darkseid's singularity), the Flashes had to EXCEED the speed of light -- hence Flash explicitly stating: "Have to reach SUPERLUMINAL VELOCITY!" And just before the scan carver posted, Flash explicitly stated that BR was GAINING ON THEM.

I know this because I actually READ the story, and am exceedingly familiar with the context surrounding that scene... It would behoove you to do the same if you're going to try and seriously argue this point with me. smile

Wait, don't you realize that you just agreed with me???

As per your own words, in speed, BR = OB's. You LITERALLY JUST POSTED a scan of Jay Garrick stating that BR is slower than light speed. That means THAT THE OB'S WERE SLOWER THAN LIGHT SPEED.

That is the only point I'm arguing, lmfao. How about you put two and two together next time, instead of acting like 4 is the wrong answer, just because I'm saying it? lol

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 09:41 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wait, don't you realize that you just agreed with me???

As per your own words, in speed, BR = OB's. You LITERALLY JUST POSTED a scan of Jay Garrick stating that BR is slower than light speed. That means THAT THE OB'S WERE SLOWER THAN LIGHT SPEED.

That is the only point I'm arguing, lmfao. How about you put two and two together next time, instead of acting like 4 is the wrong answer, just because I'm saying it? lol

Uh, Not > C ≠ slower then C.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 10:24 PM
Inedian

Wally West has capped out running across the entire universe faster than time itself, i.e. in less than one planck instant.

For reference, a planck instant is the amount of time it takes for light to move from one particle in an atom, to the other. Basically the shortest amount of time measurable by the human perspective.

Wally ran across the universe in less than that amount of time, to beat a god in a race(said god was using instantaneous teleportation).

Wally = faster than time itself, when using the combined speed of the entire Earth.

Ok, thanks. So he was actually much much FTL.

And shouldn't Barry be potentially the fastest... isn't he the Speed Force incarnate?

Last edited by Inedian on Apr 7th, 2018 at 05:15 AM

Old Post Apr 7th, 2018 05:07 AM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote