KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Immortal Hulk Vs. Mangog

Immortal Hulk Vs. Mangog
Started by: celeyhyga17

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mace11

quote: (post)
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Hulk always does well against groups.

Of the elite strongmen he's head of the class,

I don't agree with this.

quote:
I tend to think they hold back more(consciously/subconsciously) often than not when ganging on Hulk because they know he's still hero, but has issues controlling his rage.

Many do but not all.
For example Current hyperion as no problem knocking out the hulk.
Remember he did that with one punch.

Hyperion Vs Hulk
(please log in to view the image)
quote:
Just gonna leave this here, it's Hyperion taking out the Hulk in one punch. Hulk can likely be easily defeated by anyone on this strength level or above.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2018 08:34 AM
mace11 is currently offline Click here to Send mace11 a Private Message Find more posts by mace11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mace11

Originally posted by $on OF krypton
then superman bored leaves then sundips for 15000 years

By the way there is proof that rebirth superman sundipping would make more powerful.
Like with new52 superman all the sun does for post-flashpoint superman is make him recover from damage,not amp him or make him more powerful.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2018 08:43 AM
mace11 is currently offline Click here to Send mace11 a Private Message Find more posts by mace11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by mace11

Remember he did that with one punch.

Next time, read the comic you post the scans from.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2018 09:08 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mace11

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Next time, read the comic you post the scans from.

I know about of the fight.I still did not read the whole comic but i know what happen in the that fight.
In the end when hyperion got sunlight he recovered and knock hulk out and hulk turn back to banner.

I saw it here plus i read about it in other places.

Hyperion vs The Hulk - YouTube

Note-
I can't post any links yet and you can't edit anything after 15 minutes.

Last edited by mace11 on Mar 31st, 2018 at 09:36 AM

Old Post Mar 31st, 2018 09:27 AM
DarkSaint85

I read somewhere that Hickman was asked about Abyss, and he said she wasn't a telepath.

Nonetheless, her control over Hulk was also a factor, mace11.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2018 09:29 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mace11

quote:
For example Current hyperion as no problem knocking out the hulk.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I read somewhere that Hickman was asked about Abyss, and he said she wasn't a telepath.

Nonetheless, her control over Hulk was also a factor, mace11.

I know he was being controlled,but the results would have been the same.
Hyperion would still beat the hulk,wwh and this immortal hulk.

Last edited by mace11 on Mar 31st, 2018 at 09:34 AM

Old Post Mar 31st, 2018 09:32 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I still did not read the whole comic

Then what are you doing here? Intentionally spreading misinformation?

Old Post Mar 31st, 2018 09:40 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I know he was being controlled,but the results would have been the same.
Hyperion would still beat the hulk,wwh and this immortal hulk.

Meh, mind-controlled fights are always iffy. I personally don't count them.

For example, once Abyss' control was gone, who's to say Hulk wouldn't have reverted to Banner anyway? As he was being Hulked out to fight his friends.

DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mace11

quote:
Yea i was thinking about that, she appears weaker outside thor specific books...like when she got wrecked by vision etc

This is from another thread or forum.

Damage vs Immortal Hulk

@dftatm said:

quote:
They seem do be writing hulk at a really hugh lvl, but that might be a first appearance in a while kind of thing. And he might be brought down later. So hulk for now.

Or the others that he fought would be brought back up like jane in her book.

mace11

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Then what are you doing here? Intentionally spreading misinformation?

It's misinformation that hulk lost that fight?
I don't need to read the whole comic to get the idea what happen in that fight and you could get the summary of that issue some place else.

The point is at the end hulk lost the fight just like he lost the fight fighting sun god/zoran.
Do i need to read the whole comic for why hulk lost the fight to sun god too?
No and i saw the whole fight.

No need to read the whole comic for that either to say hulk lost that fight.

It's no different when you see clip of man of steel and someone else did not see the movie yet and see the clips of superman vs zod you clearly still see zod lost at the end.

Last edited by mace11 on Mar 31st, 2018 at 09:51 AM

Old Post Mar 31st, 2018 09:48 AM
mace11

Meh, mind-controlled fights are always iffy. I personally don't count them.

I personally count it.
Hyperion is more powerful then hulk anyway.
Hulk would still lost in fair fight.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2018 09:53 AM
mace11

By the way if you study the fight the immortal hulk had with avengers carefully,it looks they were trying to hold him back at the end not go all out and fight him,of course he is stronger then jane thor and the others fighting him but they were trying to hold him back at the end.They were not punching him etc.. at the end.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2018 09:55 AM
DarkSaint85

Based on? It wasn't a fight, and based on the rules of this forum, certainly not indicative of them fighting at full capacity.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2018 09:56 AM
mace11

Based on? It wasn't a fight, and based on the rules of this forum, certainly not indicative of them fighting at full capacity.

What fight you talking about now?my recent post immortal hulk vs the current avengers?
or
Hulk vs hyperion and sungod?
For the hyperion and sungod fight it look like fighting to me.

Anyway that's all i have to say.
I think i will move on.
Bye.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2018 09:59 AM
DarkSaint85

What fight you talking about now?my recent post immortal hulk vs the current avengers?

or hulk vs hyperion and sungod?
For hyperion and sungod fight it look like fighting to me.

Hype vs Hulk.
It's a fight, but not one which applies to this forum, as Hulk wasn't at full capacity.

Mind control is always iffy. Especially with characters like the Hulk, whose powers are dependent on their mind. He didn't want to fight Hype, but it was Abyss who was making him fight. Doesn't mean he was giving it his all.

And thus, dodgy to rely on as proof Hype can beat Hulk.

Bye.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2018 10:03 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by TheHulkster
The gap in time between the two character/writer portrayals would be the gap between the last issue of Avengers AI and the first issue of Vision. That would be a year and a half. That’s not a a long time.

not an amp

Old Post Mar 31st, 2018 12:14 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Subnero89

Ok regarding the Vision thing.
First off that instance was written by Tom King, the same guy who just recently wrote Batman knocking out Superman just by whistling and Catwoman 1-shotting 3 Flash characters.
So yea he either doesn't give a damn about power levels or just doesn't understand them which is why nobody takes Vision busting a team of heroes seriously.
This has nothing to do with current Hulk overpowering both Jane and Hercules just by flexing his muscles, because according to the 3 writers responsible for that scene Hulk is meant to be this strong and can defeat a team of powerhouses.
With that said he shouldn't be able to beat Mangog, Mangog feeds on hate and current Hulk is full of it, on top of that he has trashed Thor in the past far worse than Hulk ever has. Mangog should be a being more powerful than Hulk.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2018 04:29 AM
Subnero89 is currently offline Click here to Send Subnero89 a Private Message Find more posts by Subnero89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Subnero89

Also Hyperion knocking out Hulk never happened as confirmed by the writer, it was Abyss losing control over him what reverted him back to Banner

I can post the link to anyone that is interested in writer confirming this.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2018 04:57 AM
Subnero89 is currently offline Click here to Send Subnero89 a Private Message Find more posts by Subnero89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Anyone who has a brain already knows that but go ahead.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2018 05:00 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Sorrow

By the way if you study the fight the immortal hulk had with avengers carefully,it looks they were trying to hold him back at the end not go all out and fight him,of course he is stronger then jane thor and the others fighting him but they were trying to hold him back at the end.They were not punching him etc.. at the end.

Doesn't sound like you read the book based on this post tbh.

Hercules hurt his hand after his first punch, putting to bed the "holding back" nonsense. There were comments about how every blow Thor and Herc were dishing out resembled thunderclaps, don't get it twisted they were trying real hard to put Hulk down. They failed individually so Jane suggested attacking together. IMO it's pretty obvious there were parts of this fight that happened off-panel, the dialogue implies as much, but ultimately I think the point was Jane Thor and Hercules (and Rogue) couldn't stop Hulk no matter what tactic they tried.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2018 02:43 PM
The Sorrow is currently offline Click here to Send The Sorrow a Private Message Find more posts by The Sorrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote