KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » In this thread is a photo that will definitely make people like Surtur and DMB mad

In this thread is a photo that will definitely make people like Surtur and DMB mad
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

In this thread is a photo that will definitely make people like Surtur and DMB mad

12 year old boys in full make-up:

(please log in to view the image)

Compliments of reddit.

How mad are you?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2018 10:38 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

LMFAO! I'm sorry I can't help but laugh cuz the kid in the middle looks like a young sexually confused Spock.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2018 10:41 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

When I was twelve I dressed up like a ninja, I made the outfit out of heavy duty black trash bags. Have to say, it was pretty spot on to the ninja outfits that were popular in the 80's ninja films.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 24th, 2018 10:41 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
LMFAO! I'm sorry I can't help but laugh cuz the kid in the middle looks like a young sexually confused Spock.

The girl on the left, the only girl in the photo, is the only one without makeup on...and she's doing a duckface.

We now have evidence that gender equality is truly there among the young.

Originally posted by Robtard
When I was twelve I dressed up like a ninja, I made the outfit out of heavy duty black trash bags. Have to say, it was pretty spot on to the ninja outfits that were popular in the 80's ninja films.

When I was 11, I dressed up as my older sister for Halloween because I thought it would be funny like Tom Hanks in Bosom Buddies:

It was a mistake. lol

Old Post Apr 24th, 2018 10:45 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol oh shit I was about to respond and say the only kid pulling it off is the one on the left.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2018 10:46 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Re: In this thread is a photo that will definitely make people like Surtur and DMB mad

Originally posted by dadudemon
How mad are you?

Not really tbh, seems like them just ****ing around instead of having gender constructivist ideology shoved down their throat.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Apr 24th, 2018 10:46 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Re: Re: In this thread is a photo that will definitely make people like Surtur and DMB mad

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Not really tbh, seems like them just ****ing around instead of having gender constructivist ideology shoved down their throat.

No, they are models for something. Doing the boys as girls model thing. It's every bit as terrible as you think and hate. Which is why I am asking about how your butt feels.

Clearly, I'm joking.

But it does disturb me a bit that they are pushing their children into cross-dressing fashion and making them compete...seems a bit weird to do to a kid.

Edit - if I didn't have context, I'd say this is pretty damn cool. But the context makes it seem a bit creepy.

Like seeing religion crammed into children's minds.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2018 10:48 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Uh oh don't let KingJoker see this...he'll be fapping to no end.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Apr 24th, 2018 11:04 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

deleted

Old Post Apr 24th, 2018 11:25 PM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Old Post Apr 24th, 2018 11:52 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

This is fuxked up if the parents are pushing this. And since theyre not old enough to do anything an adult can, I guess the parents are indeed pushing this.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 12:17 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

And here I am trying to figure out what restaurant they're at.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 12:59 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

I'd smash.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 03:04 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I remember back in the day we had So Much Fun Beating Kids that like that up. Oh their Tears were so much fun to see!

Good Times Good Times.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 05:46 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

At least these kids aren't like the other type of screwed up, the Incel and killing women with trucks so there is that... Again, I blame the internet more than rightists and leftists, weird shit is the norm for kids today, be it loving a comic character, dressing up as girls or being alt-right or an Incel like many posters here.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 07:05 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yeah. These Deballed little screw ups will only die from Legally Transferred Aids. Thanks to you Leftists.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 07:50 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yeah. These Deballed little screw ups will only die from Legally Transferred Aids. Thanks to you Leftists.
But not really, more thanks to people making the abnormal normal on the internet, just like the creation of rightist murdering incels.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 07:52 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

You do realize that the People doing that are the Left Wing Nut jobs right?

Oh who are we kidding..Of course you don't.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 07:55 AM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
You do realize that the People doing that are the Left Wing Nut jobs right?

Oh who are we kidding..Of course you don't.

All the Incels on here are right-wing pals of yours Fly, you yourself are MGTOW.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 09:36 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
All the Incels on here are right-wing pals of yours Fly, you yourself are MGTOW.

I don't think Fly considers you a pal or even right wing.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 11:21 AM