KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » In this thread is a photo that will definitely make people like Surtur and DMB mad

In this thread is a photo that will definitely make people like Surtur and DMB mad
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Beniboybling
flyboy be jealous of their contours. no

You "Pleasured" your self to this pic didn't you Benny!?

Originally posted by Putinbot1
When I first read that thread title, I read it as In this thread is a photo of Surt and DMB, then I looked and the pics and thought, it all becomes clear now.

You know Pooty did.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 05:48 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I thought you were the third one Fly.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 05:56 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I know you INCEL'ed your self to this pic.

You Naughty Person You.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 05:59 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
I know you INCEL'ed your self to this pic.

You Naughty Person You.
I leave all the Incelling to you and your MGTOW alt-right pals. You know us liberals we **** everything.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 06:02 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Uh-huh, can you back up your claim that his parents are brainwashers or not?

I have done my research thanks, refer to the above article.

Christ. You don't need to have an understanding of adult sexuality to be proficient in wearing makeup, or to take an interest in it. If his actions are sexual in any way, it's because you are actively sexualising him. erm

Girls younger than 10 take an interest in makeup all on their own, Robtard has just admitted to having had a 10 year old daughter who wears makeup (weird that you did not bat an eyelid at this) and with access to YouTube, Instagram, social media etc. this kid doesn't need indoctrination from his parents to form an interest, and take cues.

One of my daughters good friends is a boy who I would be shocked if he didn't grow up and come out as gay. This kid has an interest in makeup and being a makeup artist. He does his own makeup; he's rather impressive, especially considering his age. From making himself look "fabulous" to special-effects type artistry. He once made his arm look like he had infected oozing wounds for Halloween and while it wasn't quite Hollywood-level, it looked fantastic.

I've met his parents, I don't believe they forced this on him; but they seem to accept it fully. He has a younger brother who is into 'traditional' male interests; doesn't wear makeup, doesn't dress like a girl etc.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 06:03 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I leave all the Incelling to you and your MGTOW alt-right pals. You know us liberals we **** everything.

Not according to Facts. Try again.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 06:05 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not according to Facts. Try again.
Of course according to facts.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 06:06 PM
Flyattractor

Of course according to facts.

Population Rates amongst Your Political Leanings are practicaly at 0% rate as it is. So yea... You aint out F-ing all that much anymore.

Toss in your Sides to ABORT All Babies.

The Left is a Self Killing Machine.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 06:08 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Population Rates amongst Your Political Leanings are practicaly at 0% rate as it is. So yea... You aint out F-ing all that much anymore.

Toss in your Sides to ABORT All Babies.

The Left is a Self Killing Machine.
We are also in favour of contraception, so we can **** everything.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 06:11 PM
Flyattractor

We are also in favour of contraception, so we can **** everything.

So you admit you are shooting blanks then!?

All the Right has to do is wait and all you Horrible Leftist People will just fade away after a while.

SO there is Hope for the Future.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 06:13 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

So you admit you are shooting blanks then!?

All the Right has to do is wait and all you Horrible Leftist People will just fade away after a while.

SO there is Hope for the Future.
Um, Fly, errr women usually take care of the contraception in relationships... Um, oh. I see. Sorry mate. I-I didn't know. confused

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 06:15 PM
Flyattractor

Um, Fly, errr women usually take care of the contraception in relationships... Um, oh. I see. Sorry mate. I-I didn't know. confused

If that was the case, why do they apparently need so much GOVERNMENT Assistance in that ..."Area"?

Or in other words. You take No RESPONSIBILITY for what you do with your widdle incel tron!?

I can see that.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 06:18 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by Robtard
One of my daughters good friends is a boy who I would be shocked if he didn't grow up and come out as gay. This kid has an interest in makeup and being a makeup artist. He does his own makeup; he's rather impressive, especially considering his age. From making himself look "fabulous" to special-effects type artistry. He once made his arm look like he had infected oozing wounds for Halloween and while it wasn't quite Hollywood-level, it looked fantastic.

I've met his parents, I don't believe they forced this on him; but they seem to accept it fully. He has a younger brother who is into 'traditional' male interests; doesn't wear makeup, doesn't dress like a girl etc.
Yeah, there is a lot of skill involved in makeup artistry. Fact is these kids are learning a craft, building a media profile, and stand to make a lot of money in later life.

I wonder if boys taking an interest in makeup indicates they'll turn out gay, kids are typically ingrained from a young age to act and behave in a certain way, and boys in particular to avoid "girly" behaviour. Could be that stigma's are just slipping.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 06:18 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yeah, there is a lot of skill involved in makeup artistry. Fact is these kids are learning a craft, building a media profile, and stand to make a lot of money in later life.

I wonder if boys taking an interest in makeup indicates they'll turn out gay, kids are typically ingrained from a young age to act and behave in a certain way, and boys in particular to avoid "girly" behaviour. Could be that stigma's are just slipping.

That is so F-ing Sick to see how some people will put such a SPIN on something like this and try to make it out as a Positive.

sick

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 06:19 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

If that was the case, why do they apparently need so much GOVERNMENT Assistance in that ..."Area"?

Or in other words. You take No RESPONSIBILITY for what you do with your widdle incel tron!?

I can see that.
This post is gibberish Fly, even for you.

I feel bad for you sad

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 06:20 PM
Flyattractor

There you go ...straight into that Lefty Fantasy La La Land again...

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 06:21 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

There you go ...straight into that Lefty Fantasy La La Land again...
You're the guy who named this the "pretty little boys thread" and then pmed me telling me the best thing about a 12 year old boy is you can flip him over and imagine he's a 12 year old girl.

That's just wrong mate.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 06:24 PM
Flyattractor

You're the guy who named this the "pretty little boys thread" and then pmed me telling me the best thing about a 12 year old boy is you can flip him over and imagine he's a 12 year old girl.

That's just wrong mate.

Again...How am I "Supposed" to see them?

Originally posted by dadudemon
12 year old boys in full make-up:

(please log in to view the image)

Compliments of reddit.

How mad are you?

Originally posted by Surtur
I don't think Fly considers you a pal or even right wing.

I don't even consider him/her/it to be HUMAN at this point.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 06:28 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

That is so F-ing Sick to see how some people will put such a SPIN on something like this and try to make it out as a Positive.

sick
sad isn't it? that they're probably already making more than you, that is. sad

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 06:29 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

sad isn't it? that they're probably already making more than you, that is.sad

Are you saying these little boys are whores now?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 06:30 PM