KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » How much did Solo suck?

How much did it suck?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
The worst Star Wars movie so far 1 4.55%
All 34 inches 1 4.55%
Just the tip 1 4.55%
Didn't suck but wasn't good either 6 27.27%
Twas good 10 45.45%
Amazing 3 13.64%
The best Star Wars movie so far 0 0%
Total: 22 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

How much did Solo suck?
Started by: Azronger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheIndyJedi
Infinity War was a great film
Best film of all time featuring the true love of my life Thanos.

Old Post May 30th, 2018 08:42 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Now gonna see it, too much SJW nonsense in it.

Disney really pissed off a lot of fans with TLJ and Kennedy didn’t help with her dumb comments nor did others calling fans sexist n homophobic.

I’m not a hockey it’s failing at all as this is a somewhat organized movement.

Oh I’m afra8d the boycott will be quite operational when your friends arrive (saw this on youtube)

Old Post May 31st, 2018 07:17 PM
Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Star Wars fanbase is at war with itself. Sad. Actively wanting it to fail is kind of sad.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 07:18 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I’m curious what Maul was going on Dathomir, and how he Inevitably got stuck on that Sith temple, and how he came to control Crimson Dawn. Tons of questions after the film. I also loved it another great ent Y in the newer canon of films

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 31st, 2018 08:44 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Oh shut it you never liked Maul.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 08:54 PM
CuckedCurry

Maul’s better than Thanos.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 09:50 PM
Click here to Send CuckedCurry a Private Message Find more posts by CuckedCurry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by CuckedCurry
Maul’s better than Thanos.
You should be gunned down where you sit posting this nonsense. Thanos is the alpha and the omega.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 10:13 PM
Haschwalth

Originally posted by quanchi112
Star Wars fanbase is at war with itself. Sad. Actively wanting it to fail is kind of sad.

If Kathleen gave a shit about it's fan base, their wouldn't be.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 10:30 PM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by carthage
I'm curious what Maul was going on Dathomir,
In Rebels S03E10 Maul made it clear that he considered Dathomir "home"--and we also know he'd spent a considerable amount of time there beforehand. After the death of Mother Talzin and the loss of Mandalore, it seems natural that Maul would go back to where it all began and rethink his strategy.

Also consider that Maul wouldn't want to risk attracting the attention of Palpatine again -- which might be why he abandoned the 'Shadow Collective' gimmick, and fashioned 'Crimson Dawn' from its ashes... He did lose Mandalore just as Order 66 commenced, after all. /shrug

...Though at some point it's clear the Empire did track Maul down, as it was all but stated that he'd encountered Vader and the Inquisitors prior to Rebels S02.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on May 31st, 2018 at 10:42 PM

Old Post May 31st, 2018 10:40 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Haschwalth
If Kathleen gave a shit about it's fan base, their wouldn't be.
She hasn’t done a great job but she does care about making money. Look this isn’t easy if it was everyone wouldn’t just look to Feige. He’s the only guy to successfully do this 19 films and counting.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 10:43 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Feige is about to go full feminazi with Captain Marvel, though:

"She is the MCU's most powerful hero by far... If you had the collector cards of the Marvel characters and you could see the power levels, she would be off the charts compared to anyone that we've previously introduced in a film."

Carol > ALL. #MCUMatriarchyComingSoon

Old Post May 31st, 2018 10:51 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I don’t care what sex the character is. I believe people focus on that too much. I trust in his decisions. I never imagined we’d ever get anything halfway as great as it currently is. He did Thor and Hulk right. I’ll judge her after she hits the screen in her film prior to the sequel to avengers. I have complete trust in Feige. One thing I think with anything is eventually you can’t hit everything out of the park. We shall see.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 10:55 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by quanchi112
I don't care what sex the character is.
Spoken like a true beta.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 31st, 2018 11:03 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Galan007
Spoken like a true beta.

Nah, Thanos is male and the king. If a female is powerful like Hela I don’t freak out since there can only be one true alpha character. The rest are all betas to Thanos.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 11:16 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

What if Carol solos Thanos though?

Old Post May 31st, 2018 11:25 PM
Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by One Big Mob
What if Carol solos Thanos though?
She won’t. It’s an avengers film. The team will challenge Thanos.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 11:32 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Galan007

...Though at some point it's clear the Empire did track Maul down, as it was all but stated that he'd encountered Vader and the Inquisitors prior to Rebels S02.

Yes to align with Rebels Canon, Vader should show Maul whose Boss at some point.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2018 03:44 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zentrex
Hi!

Now that I've finally seen it, I am pleasantly surprised. It was great!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2018 03:39 PM
Click here to Send Zentrex a Private Message Find more posts by Zentrex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

@ Carthage: remember Maul said he was stranded on Malachor for years so his ship must have crashed. Maybe blown up by the Empire who assumed he was dead.

So there is a way to “kill” him again, yet align with Rebels Canon.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2018 09:31 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote