KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Dragon Ball Heroes Anime

Dragon Ball Heroes Anime
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Contact lenses are your best friend.

Nope, they are yours, you have never been one to know how to read. This also isnt canon and has nothing to do with DBS timeline. Its a video game.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2019 11:09 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Galan007
(please log in to view the image)

So glad this is non-canon.

Right? That shit made me anticipate the next episode even less which I guess makes the wait more bearable if it takes another couple months, Jiren vs Cumber aside. Just the thought of Goku going toe to toe with GP is stupid on so many levels.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2019 11:47 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

The show is turning into the worst kind of fanfic at this point.

That said, hopefully Daishinkan is just training Goku to prepare him for a fight with the Sinister Six. Crossing my fingers that they don't actually put Goku on par with the Angels...Nevermind f*cking Daishinkan.

And there's also the whole "we're going to kill Zen-Oh" sideplot. Can't forget about that.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 24th, 2019 11:54 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Its fun to watch, its not fun when Carvell comes in here acting like its canon. Since your the mod now, can you make a Public Announcement that this isnt going to be treated as canon and arguing as much is downright trolling

Old Post Feb 24th, 2019 11:59 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I guess so if it comes to that. lol

laughing out loud @ Dragon Ball youtubers like marstars media saying “This is what we want” regarding GP and Goku.

I guess the idea of GP preparing Goku for certain enemies is fine though, just not putting Goku on GP/angel levels. Is harmless what-if scenarios either way though I guess. Just wish they did a bit more with Cooler helping instead of having him slowly fade in the background.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2019 12:26 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cooler always gets shat on

Old Post Feb 25th, 2019 12:31 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Relax, Goku isn”t going to reach anything near Daishinkan level.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Feb 25th, 2019 02:03 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

According to Carver Jiren is above Dankishan

Old Post Feb 25th, 2019 02:23 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Its fun to watch, its not fun when Carvell comes in here acting like its canon. Since your the mod now, can you make a Public Announcement that this isnt going to be treated as canon and arguing as much is downright trolling
I think most realize that this series isn't canon.

DBH is entirely its own thing. What happens in it does not apply to canon continuity whatsoever. As mentioned, it is essentially just a non-canon 'what if' reality. /shrug

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
I guess the idea of GP preparing Goku for certain enemies is fine though, just not putting Goku on GP/angel levels. Is harmless what-if scenarios either way though I guess. Just wish they did a bit more with Cooler helping instead of having him slowly fade in the background.
It reminds me of DBM in a lot of ways, tbh. Some of the fights have been pretty fun for what they are... I'm looking forward to the Jiren/Cumber fight -- should be pretty good, and I expect both of them to accumulate a bunch of hyper-wank.

But some of the concepts they're running with in this show are just...bizarre and illogical(even by DB standards.)

Last edited by Galan007 on Feb 25th, 2019 at 03:35 AM

Old Post Feb 25th, 2019 03:21 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

thumb up

Hm... Unsurprisingly, Cooler's given a bit more interesting attention in the manga version of Super Dragon Ball Heroes.

i.e. When he first encounters Future Trunks, he one-shots a base form Bojack, saving Trunks from him.

https://i.imgur.com/cfvad0P.png

And later on in the Prison Planet arc which the anime version here mostly skipped pass beyond them fighting Cumber, he encounters his father weakened but rather than accepting to help King Cold, Cooler kills him, taking the dragon ball Cold had to help himself escape the prison.

https://i.imgur.com/92ItV3w.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/AgkXY6I.jpg

In the manga version where Cooler fought berserk Goku and freed him from Cumber's influence though, he experienced the quick stamina drain of the Golden form a la RoF Frieza, so I guess he got to save face in that part of the anime here.

Still, would've been nice to see a bit more of him in this show again, even if he were to pull a ToP Frieza in "appearing again when you least expect it" in some later episode.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2019 08:44 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Preview for the next episode:

"Jiren stands before Cumber, who has appeared and run amok in Universe 11. A fearsome battle unfolds between the two. Just then, Goku, whose whereabouts had been unknown, appears alongside the Great Priest."

-Currently scheduled for release on March 7th.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2019 02:52 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

I feel bad for Carver if Jiren loses to Cumber. We may never see him here again.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2019 07:05 PM
carver9

I feel bad for Carver if Jiren loses to Cumber. We may never see him here again.

I won't leave because you my bugga boo is still here.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 25th, 2019 11:48 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

If Death Battle couldn't drive him off a high cliff, nothing will.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2019 01:40 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

I’m actually really exited to see Jiren fight again

Old Post Feb 26th, 2019 02:47 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

I gotta say that I dislike every single villain appearance in Heroes. The mouth mask is retarded and so is Zamasu's eyepatch. Then they have a dude that looks like Knuckles in a game too.

The designs are just too much for me. Every original design including Fu just looks like garbage to me. Dude has cargo shorts and a short sleeve underarmor shirt on.

If Cumber lost the mask, I could see myself warming up to his design, same with Hearts' glasses I guess. But right now? Shit.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2019 06:27 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

What is even the purpose of Cumber's mask?

I assume it's some sort of elevation training mask(which explains why Cumber's lung capacity is off the charts), but I can't be sure...

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2019 07:10 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

They started doing a lot of masked shit in the games and it seems to have built off of there. Bardock was "The Masked Saiyan" for instance. Apparently it's cool, but that was a full mask.
The Cumber mask is even dumber.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2019 07:43 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Masked Saiyan Bardock was dumb, but I don't really mind it with Cumber, I guess since he's an obscure character anyway, and the Zamasu eye patch I thought was cool which kinda goes along well with a resurrected edgy kai, but can agree on some of the other designs. It's really hit or miss imo.

Last edited by Ridley_Prime on Mar 2nd, 2019 at 10:30 PM

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2019 10:21 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Galan007
What is even the purpose of Cumber's mask?

I assume it's some sort of elevation training mask(which explains why Cumber's lung capacity is off the charts), but I can't be sure...

To keep carvers testosterone levels in check.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2019 03:38 PM