KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Joker (2019)

Joker (2019)
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (50): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I doubt Aquaman will bomb with James Wan behind that movie.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2018 08:17 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Yeah also no way Gadot would leave.

Wonder Woman is by far the biggest acting gig she will ever get.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2018 10:45 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
........anyway.

The Joker test caught my attention, plus it’s not in continuity with that Jared Leto shit. Scorsese is producing as well.

I’m hoping this film gets rave reviews. From the looks of it they’re giving the creators a lot of leeway but who knows.

As for the DCU, it’s a ****ing mess....they just lost Superman and Batman, in many ways idgaf, if Gal Gadot left...I’d be ****ing pissed.

I hope they get their shit together.

As for their films, mos was ok, BVS was boring, JL, was better then most of the shit they put out.

God help them if aquaman and Shazam bomb
This will convince them to abandon the bigger budgets and do this small time shit.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2018 11:33 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kazenji
I doubt Aquaman will bomb with James Wan behind that movie.

I hope it doesn’t bomb...DC just has a way of ****ing up.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 01:41 AM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Yeah also no way Gadot would leave.

Wonder Woman is by far the biggest acting gig she will ever get.

Who knows, maybe WW put her on the map and she’s getting calls for bigger roles

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 01:42 AM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
This will convince them to abandon the bigger budgets and do this small time shit.

Would depend on what movies they’re making

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 01:44 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Would depend on what movies they’re making
If the bigger budget stuff fails and the smaller budget stuff is less of a risk they will leave big budget to the MCU and throw in the towel.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 01:47 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maybe, maybe not.

WB is losing money on this shit true, but overall wb isn’t losing everything

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 01:53 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Maybe, maybe not.

WB is losing money on this shit true, but overall wb isn’t losing everything
Smart play as a business since they cannot compete with the MCU. They still have a few chances left.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 01:55 AM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wouldn’t know if they can or can’t

They obviously have the money but are too stupid to use it.

Hell...Disney owns Star Wars and Lucasfilm is a mess too.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 07:20 AM
Darth Thor

Oh yeah theyve made a huge mess up with Lucasfilm.

And they too would be wise to go smaller budget after the way Solo flopped.

At least with projects like the Joker going small budget is no issue. Heck Fox were able to do it with Deadpool.

But Lucasfilm will seriously struggle to go lower budget in the Star Wars Universe.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 11:09 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I wouldn’t know if they can or can’t

They obviously have the money but are too stupid to use it.

Hell...Disney owns Star Wars and Lucasfilm is a mess too.
The money is not the issue it is about the quality. That us why the MCU is a success since their creative leadership is lapping warners.

I believe the quality is fine in Star Wars but the fanbase has been toxic since the prequels. Every film made over a billion save solo. Nothing lasts forever and the MCU with 20 or so films in is still churning out greatness is rarified air.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 12:02 PM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

The fan base is toxic how, they didn’t like the product and Kennedy spit on them thus the declining income in each film.

My point is...they will need a big budget depending on what kind of film it is. WB has every resource to make great films but it seems there’s an issue with whoever’s making it.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 07:37 PM
quanchi112
Disney

The fan base is toxic how, they didn’t like the product and Kennedy spit on them thus the declining income in each film.

My point is...they will need a big budget depending on what kind of film it is. WB has every resource to make great films but it seems there’s an issue with whoever’s making it.
Went crazy over the prequels and even drove George Lucas nuts. Claimed first Disney episodic film was too safe the next one too far. Toxic crybabies out for blood and proud of boycotting their own brand.

Episode 8 made more than rogue one so untrue. Try to know the facts before you hurl ignorance my way, kid. Solo bombed but every other film made a lot of money.

If it is a risk and they can make more money off smaller budgets why take the risk. Look at jl. Brand is greatly damaged. MCU makes the dc look pitiful by comparison.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 08:31 PM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kennedy insulted the male fans and they trashed the canon, what do you expect. The fan base pays to see the films they have every right to boycott the shit.

A stupid pointless Asian character, some bs emo villain in Kyolo, a weak pussy Luke, killing off the more compelling Snoke, a lead who is already very powerful with no explanation. Then you take solo, sjw robots? A weak villain, pandecual Lando. There was nothing toxic about the reaction.

Wasn’t talking about solo you trolling dipshit, I’m 33 not your kid. From TFA to TLJ the box office was declining, I know my facts.

like I said it would depend on the type of movie they want to make. What difference does it make about the budget if it’s a shit film. They’ve made one decent film in ages and that was WW.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2018 05:10 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Kennedy insulted the male fans and they trashed the canon, what do you expect. The fan base pays to see the films they have every right to boycott the shit.

A stupid pointless Asian character, some bs emo villain in Kyolo, a weak pussy Luke, killing off the more compelling Snoke, a lead who is already very powerful with no explanation. Then you take solo, sjw robots? A weak villain, pandecual Lando. There was nothing toxic about the reaction.

Wasn’t talking about solo you trolling dipshit, I’m 33 not your kid. From TFA to TLJ the box office was declining, I know my facts.

like I said it would depend on the type of movie they want to make. What difference does it make about the budget if it’s a shit film. They’ve made one decent film in ages and that was WW.
No, she did not. Pics were taken out of context in this current trumpian climate. Insecure crybabies cried.

Your opinion. It is a film you dud not like no need to self harm over it like some weak emo.

Due to TFA being the first film in a decade but TLJ made more than rogue one. My point stands you were wrong. Now cry elsewhere you sensitive girl.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2018 05:22 PM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nope, she did. I told you how she did.

You can’t even have a simple convo without devolving into your troll bs huh.

Is rogue one part of the trilogy? No, so how was I wrong, lol. What are you 5? Then again you’re not a Star Wars fan, you’re some troll **** boy who likes one character from the new trilogy, hardly a fan, now you wanna lecture me on stuff lol.

ANYWAY, I hope joker is a hit. Obviously WB can make hits and so can DCU, it made one with WW

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2018 04:40 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Nope, she did. I told you how she did.

You can’t even have a simple convo without devolving into your troll bs huh.

Is rogue one part of the trilogy? No, so how was I wrong, lol. What are you 5? Then again you’re not a Star Wars fan, you’re some troll **** boy who likes one character from the new trilogy, hardly a fan, now you wanna lecture me on stuff lol.

ANYWAY, I hope joker is a hit. Obviously WB can make hits and so can DCU, it made one with WW
Share how she dud then. Prove it, small dick.

You said the films made less each time now you are pretending you meant trilogy films only. A new Hope made more than Empire Strikes Back you retard. I guess fox should have pulled the plug back then.

Unlike you I know the facts and am not 5 and realize that not every film will outdo the previous one. Solo bombed. TLJ made a nice profit but underperformed and the fans a small percentage lost their shit over it and have been hurting ever since.

Joker will make money the budget is too small for it to fail. The dceu projects need to make profits and be well received to continue.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2018 12:18 PM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

The force is female, we don’t need male fans, all the dumb feminist shit. You mad there buddy? Lol

Yeah quan compare the box office from decades ago to now laughing

You act like your five, TLJ made less then TFA, then solo bombed, I’m wright stick out tongue

So what if they lost their shit over it? Again you’re not even a fan, you don’t even like Darth Vader lol.

I hope it does. They can make it work if they had proper directors n shit, it’s not rocket science

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2018 02:26 PM
quanchi112
Disney

The force is female, we don’t need male fans, all the dumb feminist shit. You mad there buddy? Lol

Yeah quan compare the box office from decades ago to now laughing

You act like your five, TLJ made less then TFA, then solo bombed, I’m wright stick out tongue

So what if they lost their shit over it? Again you’re not even a fan, you don’t even like Darth Vader lol.

I hope it does. They can make it work if they had proper directors n shit, it’s not rocket science
That was a promotion you were triggered by and blown out of proportion because you have a tiny dick. When did she say we do not need male fans? Prove something you rambling off nonsense and taking things out of context is pure ignorance.

Strongest characters in the film TLJ were male you nitwit.

I compared the trilogy films and the first one made more than the second just like now. Know your history you trump cuckold. Your ignorance is typical of your hero.

Solo bombed so that is what really hurt not the box office for TLJ. Made the most for the entire year you idiotic loser.

Vader is lame and died a weak Jedi. You might love a conflicted villain who lost his way I did not.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2018 04:26 PM