KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Joker (2019)

Joker (2019)
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (50): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why must you always spiral into whining n sulking, it’s like you’re always on your period and your tampon is about to pop out laughing

I’ll explain it to you again ok? They alienated the fans by saying the force was female, saying they don’t need male fans, by making Luke a pussy, by making the lead character some idiot with super powers, by making the villain some sissy, by killing Snoke. DO YOU GET IT?

Only Snoke was the strongest, Kyolo and Rey were equal, Rey didn’t even work for it. Lol

I was discussing the recent trilogy which you know made less film after film stick out tongue

You’re right trump is great, he triggers guys like you. Lol. AGAIN you’re not even a Star Wars fan. You haven’t denied it once.

TLJ made less then TFA and solo bombed cause no one gave a shit about a gay Lando. See you’re not a fan buddy.

Any Joker looks interesting as of the moment.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2018 05:06 AM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyway I’d like to go back on topic and no longer indulge quans hate for Star Wars.

Joker has everything it needs to succeed

Old Post Oct 4th, 2018 05:10 AM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Says the guy with no proof. That was not a dig at men that was a promotional thing you went off the rails over. I will illuminate your ignorance as I despise losers like yourselves just getting worked up and blaming Kathy over this because it is not true but your emotional trumpity knows no bounds.

https://boards.theforce.net/threads...emale.50049374/

The Force is Female is a campaign created and sponsored by Nike, aimed to promote the image of women that aspire to shape the future and think outside of the box [https://missbish.com/nikes-new-camp...orce-is-female/]. In case you are still doubtful, check the font - it is the same. So, Force as in straight, not as in Mystical energy field that binds all living beings together. No correlation, whatsoever, to the Force from Star Wars.

Then the next paragraph is you drooling all over yourself in true incoherent trumpian fashion. Snoke utterly humiliated the female lead in power. Mocked her, violated her and casually brushed her aside. Kylo is younger than Vader so he deals with his emotional instabilities like Vader actually in rots and prior to. Your limited intellect is so triggered you are unable to see the obvious.

Kylo was a better fighter but the force balanced them out. Luke gad nowhere near the training or experiences of Luke when he handed him his ass in Rotj.

Your same logic applies to the original trilogy so it happened at the beginning. TLJ made a shit load of money. 1.3 billion you ninny.

Trump is an idiot and ignorant just like you. You are incredibly unstable, emotional, unbalanced and ignorant. Solo was not a good idea like you coming here but as I said that is the only massive fail profit wise. I am right you are misinformed and stupid like trump.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2018 01:23 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
Anyway I’d like to go back on topic and no longer indulge quans hate for Star Wars.

Joker has everything it needs to succeed
A tiny budget like your penis.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2018 01:24 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by quanchi112

Your same logic applies to the original trilogy so it happened at the beginning. TLJ made a shit load of money. 1.3 billion you ninny.

The trilogy went from $2billion down to $1.3billion. Then the very next film flopped.

You have to be moronic to think thats some great achievement.

They themselves know they are losing audiences and have to switch things up over there. Hence the decision to revive TCW. Youre the only one who thinks everything is perfect with Star Wars right now. Lucasfilm themselves know it is not.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2018 01:43 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darth Thor
The trilogy went from $2billion down to $1.3billion. Then the very next film flopped.

You have to be moronic to think thats some great achievement.

They themselves know they are losing audiences and have to switch things up over there. Hence the decision to revive TCW. Youre the only one who thinks everything is perfect with Star Wars right now. Lucasfilm themselves know it is not.
ANH made more than Esb. The same formula applied and no one claimed a film that bright Star Wars back after a ten year gap would not smoke the third Star Wars film after it began again. I said it made a lot of money but fell below expectations. Grossed more than any film that year. Solo bombed but it was a bad idea, bad release date, poor marketing, and followed after the bad press TLJ was littered with by butthurt losers ignorantly spouting untruths.

Star Wars is far from perfect I agree and solo was a bad idea. Said so from the start I was right. TLJ made money regardless of your spin. Force is female is not even her idea it is a Nike promotion but the retards like yourself think she shit on male fans. Ignorance and stupidity. Star Wars has a lot of shitty fans. Ask Lucas. Crybaby losers such as yourself.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2018 01:50 PM
Darth Thor

ANH made more than Esb.

Neither ESB or AOTC had the same drop off.

And Stop going back 30years for excuses. Compare the drop to Avengers AOU or heck even Jurassic World 2.

And neither of those promised answers we were dying for in their sequels. They were basically just random self contained stories. And still didnt have anywhere close to the abysmal drop off TLJ did.

Again you are the only one who thinks nothing has gone wrong and everything is perfect with Star Wars.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2018 02:18 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

A tiny budget like your penis.

Why are you interested in my penis? Your mom didn’t find it small. 🤷‍♂️

Old Post Oct 4th, 2018 02:29 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Neither ESB or AOTC had the same drop off.

And Stop going back 30years for excuses. Compare the drop to Avengers AOU or heck even Jurassic World 2.

And neither of those promised answers we were dying for in their sequels. They were basically just random self contained stories. And still didnt have anywhere close to the abysmal drop off TLJ did.

Again you are the only one who thinks nothing has gone wrong and everything is perfect with Star Wars.
Esb made less than ANH. 1.3 billion is a drop off hence well beneath expectations but still below expectations which I have always acknowledged. I compared that to a trilogy film. That was tiny peepees point. He also believed Kathy Kennedy orchestrated the force is female because he is easily triggered and plainly ignorant.

Plenty has gone wrong I do not like her direction but the film was great to me. The backlash is from sissified Star Wars *******. Horrendous fanbase the crybabies begging others to boycott. Losers.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2018 04:18 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Why are you interested in my penis? Your mom didn’t find it small. 🤷‍♂️
You ignored me destroying your fir e is female nonsense because you are a stupid person. Please we both know you are a loser.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2018 04:19 PM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

You ignored me destroying your fir e is female nonsense because you are a stupid person. Please we both know you are a loser.

I ignore you because you’re a useless person lol. We both know you’re sitting there angrily hitting your keyboard quan laughing

Old Post Oct 5th, 2018 02:00 AM
quanchi112
Disney

I ignore you because you’re a useless person lol. We both know you’re sitting there angrily hitting your keyboard quan laughing
You did not ignore me just as you are still not. You did ignore the fact it was set up by Nike that you were too ignorant to be aware of. You are easily misled because you are an emotional whack job. Facts matter, loser.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2018 12:10 PM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well I should have said I don’t take anything you say seriously. You’re some troll online who believes in bs. I mean seriously my cats turds hsve more personality then you.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2018 02:44 PM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Inhuman
"The Joaquin Phoenix Joker Origin Movie Is Still Happening as Well"

https://movieweb.com/joker-origin-m...oaquin-phoenix/

erm

It looks interesting

Old Post Oct 5th, 2018 03:53 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Well I should have said I don’t take anything you say seriously. You’re some troll online who believes in bs. I mean seriously my cats turds hsve more personality then you.
I just explained it you did not refute anything but just made more baseless claims. Whoever you are you need to educate yourself and out the bs aside. I can take you under my wing. Former banned posters came under my wing before so if you ask nicely maybe I will teach you.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2018 12:54 AM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

No I didn’t. If I did why the box office drop off, the boycott, sooo bombing? Stop crying ffs. You don’t care about Star Wars now you’re here acting like you’re some great defender. Sit down son.

I’m not banned son.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2018 08:26 AM
quanchi112
Disney

No I didn’t. If I did why the box office drop off, the boycott, sooo bombing? Stop crying ffs. You don’t care about Star Wars now you’re here acting like you’re some great defender. Sit down son.

I’m not banned son.
I do care but my point was never things were perfect only that the drop off happened in the first trilogy as well. The force is female was taken out of context like jokers notice the pun like yourself ran with. Star Wars has a toxic fanbase and solo was a bad idea. I have always admitted this but as usual you try to change the argument mid debate. Stick to what I claim not your mood swings. You were banned and now have returned. Declare yourself in the proper thread if you are a man. Maybe you are some noob though I doubt that.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2018 12:57 PM
Darth Thor

I do care but my point was never things were perfect only that the drop off happened in the first trilogy as well.

Which is an ill comparison. Different times, and still the drop off wasnt as big.

Particularly bad because TFA ended on a cliffhanger. ANH not so much.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2018 01:30 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Which is an ill comparison. Different times, and still the drop off wasnt as big.

Particularly bad because TFA ended on a cliffhanger. ANH not so much.
I never said it was but the point is there was a drop off so his point is moot. Rest does not address my points at all.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2018 02:29 PM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Oct 6th, 2018 07:26 PM