KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (2019)

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (2019)
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (119): « First ... « 38 39 [40] 41 42 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Visually it looks great but the new characters are weak besides Kylo Ren. Glad Palpatine is in this.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2019 05:16 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by playa1258
are

laughing

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2019 05:20 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Lets Hope all those Expensive Reshoots dont' bite to much into Disney's Profits for this film when it goes full Meh.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2019 05:54 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by playa1258
Visually it looks great but the new characters are weak besides Kylo Ren.

Pretty much sums up this new trilogy.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2019 06:49 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Sidious is like my only incentive to go see this.

They are clearly hiding the story, but we can bet it will be a final battle against the Empire and its super weapon. I know because ive seen Return of the Jedi.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2019 09:04 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

^ Those super weapons are suppose to be on the Star destroyers.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2019 09:05 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Trailer was meh for me.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2019 09:52 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

What a soulless trailer. Disney killed this franchise for good.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2019 10:17 AM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Awful, but side note: the droids are definitely sentient and everyone involved is pretty much a horrible person for using them as slaves.

Wait I'm forgetting this is the same universe where the good guys use slaves(clones) to fight their wars.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2019 10:25 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

It has the potential to be better than TLJ... And tbh that'll do for now.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2019 10:41 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Surtur
Awful, but side note: the droids are definitely sentient and everyone involved is pretty much a horrible person for using them as slaves.

Wait I'm forgetting this is the same universe where the good guys use slaves(clones) to fight their wars.

They're not all slaves.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2019 10:52 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

And the Republic aren't necessarily the good guys; more just the lesser evil.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2019 10:53 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Trailer was ok at best. Was hoping for better tbh.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2019 10:59 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Honestly kind of strange they are not WOWing us with the trailer.

I mean even the final TLJ trailer was actually really good.

Last edited by Darth Thor on Oct 22nd, 2019 at 11:26 AM

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2019 11:12 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Maybe they've done a first and left the best parts in the film

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2019 11:27 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Honestly kind of strange they are not WOWing us with the trailer.

I mean even the final TLJ trailer was actually really good.

Because they're lost. After the clusterf*ck Rian Johnson left behind and Solo bombed they're scrambling to get the old fans back. That's why they brought back the Emperor. Of course, Palpatine's return undoes the RotJ ending and Vader's sacrifice but their feminist story group didn't think of that.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2019 11:53 AM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I'll probably skip a theater watch of TLJ.

The second film was so bad as a Star Wars movie that I just can't be arsed to see the third of the ST.

I'll wait until it comes out on "home video" and just download a a pirated copy.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2019 01:48 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

TLJ? Think you've gotten mixed up there, guess this one is TROS

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2019 10:38 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by steverules_2
TLJ? Think you've gotten mixed up there, guess this one is TROS

We're seeing first hand the trauma TLJ caused. Awful.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2019 11:02 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Looking like the leaks are accurate.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2019 12:07 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote