KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Monica vs Superman (Battlezone discussion)

Monica vs Superman (Battlezone discussion)
Started by: Baziemarc123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (38): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

essentially why I made this to see who'll OFFICIALLY actually argue against monica without running away and having to actually back their arguments up

Old Post Jun 14th, 2018 01:08 PM
Baziemarc123 is currently offline Click here to Send Baziemarc123 a Private Message Find more posts by Baziemarc123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Well you still have our BZ first, so before YOU run away from that one, maybe people should wait?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2018 01:11 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

sure, after I win the Monica vs Superman BZ i'll gladly humilate you lmao. be patient, your time will come

Old Post Jun 14th, 2018 01:12 PM
Baziemarc123 is currently offline Click here to Send Baziemarc123 a Private Message Find more posts by Baziemarc123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Lol uhuh.

You were 100% sure of your victory. I challenged you. You tried to deflect by saying you didn't know how BZs work. I educated you.

Now before you complete it, you want to take on more? Behave, lol.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2018 01:14 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have both knowledge on superman and Monica so this shouldn't be hard and long to finish

I'm just waiting for someone who think Superman 100% WINS this, and so far everybody's afraid

Old Post Jun 14th, 2018 01:15 PM
DarkSaint85

Well you also seemed to have 100% knowledge on Reed last time, so I wouldn't put any faith in anything you say lol.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2018 01:18 PM
Supermutant

Lol looks like a bz is happening currently in this thread.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2018 01:21 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

no one asked you to, but if someone accepts I'll show you why you wouldn't want to BZ me my guy

Old Post Jun 14th, 2018 01:22 PM
DarkSaint85

My man.....you didn't even know what a BZ was this time last month....

Old Post Jun 14th, 2018 01:26 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Try to keep discussions in this thread about whether the BZ will actually take place. Debates don't belong here.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 14th, 2018 01:28 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

until you told me, thanks for that. you've been on here for YEARS while i just joined not too long ago and I already crushed you dudes lmao. Debaters on here aren't any different from spacebattles, or narutoforums.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2018 01:28 PM
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
Try to keep discussions in this thread about whether the BZ will actually take place. Debates don't belong here.

am trying to, but Dark keeps changing the subject. Ive been asking for awhile on whos going to accept lol

Old Post Jun 14th, 2018 01:29 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by -Pr-

thumb up

Old Post Jun 14th, 2018 01:30 PM
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

*crickets*

Old Post Jun 14th, 2018 02:20 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

what's the issue? spectrum vs current superman? i'll rep supes, no problem. thumb up

Old Post Jun 14th, 2018 02:37 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

...Are you even knowledgable on Supes..?

Show me your previous BZ battles

Old Post Jun 14th, 2018 02:38 PM
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

Address this before I accept

Originally posted by Baziemarc123
FUN FACT: JLA/Avengers #4. Both Radioactive Man and Solarr are KILLING Supes via a combo of Red Solar Radiation and the equivalent of Green Kryptonite Radiation. Were those 2 villains blasting him w/ anything even close to half a galaxy's worth of solar radiation? NOPE LOL! This is why I'll quote panthergod "space cheese is irrelevant to direct showings"

Even if he were to go critical mass, Radioactive Man's max output would be Small Country level. Even at max output, Solarr is Small City level at most.

So, yes superman is very very much vulnerable to solar drain. Hope you all learned something haha

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 14th, 2018 02:41 PM
DarkSaint85

Lol. It's on like Donkey Kong!!!

Leo is a bit of a novice here with BZs, but he should be okay. Leo, if you need help and education, I will try and help.

Baz, leo doesn't really know how to post images.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2018 02:44 PM
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah no, gotta be someone who you KNOW that can back Superman up GREATLY and that's a fanboy

sayyyyy like Panthergod for example, but i doubt he'll accept

and @lmao at not knowing how to post images

Old Post Jun 14th, 2018 02:46 PM
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

and if I lose, I don't post for 2 weeks. that's how confident I am for this

find someone who'll get the job, and that's knowlegdable on supes

Old Post Jun 14th, 2018 02:47 PM