KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Trans Tier Tournament

The Trans Tier Tournament
Started by: Damborgson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Actually there was an instance where he asked for a "real" fight in a throw away line. Wendigo and BiBeast became giant sized. Cho questions why their wishes keep getting "screwed up" acknowledging the idea that wishes backfire in some way.
It just so happened that he powered through that phukkup.

Ermm..

Three things wrong about that.

1. Cho said, why do ONLY our wishes get screwed up - which means its not 100% screwing up for everyone.

(please log in to view the image)

2. Hulk himself says 'quit whining' - he doesn't think it did.

3. In the Dark Dimension, Hulk had his wishes granted just fine:

His final wish (the actual one which I use), so the important one - was just fine , as it depowered Rick/Betty/Jennifer/Hulk just fine, with no negative repercussions.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 07:50 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Everyone will get a vote (including Carver) but Darksaint will get none. Accurate prediction?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 07:52 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

thumb up

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 08:06 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Everyone will get a vote (including Carver) but Darksaint will get none. Accurate prediction?
If I was carver, I wouldn't even want judges to mention my name, since it would just highlight how badly I mishandled Amazo.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 08:09 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Seems Carv would have gotten a lot of hype had he fixed his scans that Dambo screwed up tbh. As it stands now, two judges outright said they ignored him because Dambo's posting game is weak.

I didn't read Carv's post, but I can't imagine it's too far from "Me copy everyone's power, now they fight stronger themselves" meh

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 08:12 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

Seems Carv would have gotten a lot of hype had he fixed his scans that Dambo screwed up tbh. As it stands now, two judges outright said they ignored him because Dambo's posting game is weak.

I didn't read Carv's post, but I can't imagine it's too far from "Me copy everyone's power, now they fight stronger themselves" meh
He spends most of his post fighting opponents that weren't even in the match. I just audibly laughed when I read it again.

quote:
I punch at Leo with ALL of the strengthSSSS that I have (WBH, Prime is suffient but I use EVERYTHING). Hit him with a 1000 super strength punches before anyone could blink, I use the warping of The Doctor, the power output of Larfleeze and yes, I can do this because as shown above, me and FLash fought each other while the world was at a halt. A second didn't even pass and I was hitting Flash with multiple of abilities and techniques.

I crack his armor (yes, I CRACKED IT, I have the power to do it, even after all of Monarch beastly showings), grab him, fly to the Doctor, punch him/The Doctor hard enough to daze him and let Monarch explode.

I think he took "shadow boxing" a bit too literal.

Everybody was playing checkers while carver was doing 15-D Jiu-Jitsu underwater blindfolded.

Last edited by Philosophía on Oct 1st, 2018 at 08:22 PM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 08:19 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

He was going to run around at super speed, find the other combatants with his super senses, copy their powers, and once he had done that utilize his accumulated strength to punch open Monarch, releasing cosmic energy which would destroy the universe, which he would avoid by using MM's phasing to go into the ground, since the planet is apparently indestructible.

I actually messaged Dambo and asked him how I would even judge carv's post considering his entire game plan hinges on the presence of Monarch, who was no longer in the tourney. Basically, I was told he's shit out of luck.

Also, if anyone has any critique regarding my ruling or just wants to say I'm a retard, I welcome it. This was my first battlezone/tourney I've ever judged and I wasn't sure how to approach it in some ways. I asked Dambo and leonidas some general questions but if someone else thinks I'm a stupid idiot who did it wrong let me know. thumb up

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 08:23 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Dambo should've made it clear I had my wish as he swore on his firstborn Carver9 he would do thumb up

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 08:26 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Philosophía
He spends most of his post fighting opponents that weren't even in the match. I just audibly laughed when I read it again.

I think he took "shadow boxing" a bit too literal.

Everybody was playing checkers while carver was doing 15-D Jiu-Jitsu underwater blindfolded.
Originally posted by NemeBro
He was going to run around at super speed, find the other combatants with his super senses, copy their powers, and once he had done that utilize his accumulated strength to punch open Monarch, releasing cosmic energy which would destroy the universe, which he would avoid by using MM's phasing to go into the ground, since the planet is apparently indestructible.

I actually messaged Dambo and asked him how I would even judge carv's post considering his entire game plan hinges on the presence of Monarch, who was no longer in the tourney. Basically, I was told he's shit out of luck.

Also, if anyone has any critique regarding my ruling or just wants to say I'm a retard, I welcome it. This was my first battlezone/tourney I've ever judged and I wasn't sure how to approach it in some ways. I asked Dambo and leonidas some general questions but if someone else thinks I'm a stupid idiot who did it wrong let me know. thumb up

laughing out loud

In his defense though, I think Leo dropped out after the posts were sent in... I hope.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 08:32 PM
DarkSaint85

I do like how he names everyone who wasn't in the tourney though. The Doctor, Larf, Monarch.....

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 08:33 PM
Philosophía

Pulling out has always been carver's weakness.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 08:35 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I do like how he names everyone who wasn't in the tourney though. The Doctor, Larf, Monarch.....
Dambo should have left all the characters on the field braindead imo, since he took the posts in before they dropped out.

Dambo set Carver up imo.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 08:35 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Philosophía
Pulling out has always been carver's weakness.
Because he leaves the DNA behind for the forensic teams to find?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 08:37 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

This has turned out so nicely laughing out loud

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 08:38 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Ermm..

Three things wrong about that.

1. Cho said, why do ONLY our wishes get screwed up - which means its not 100% screwing up for everyone.

2. Hulk himself says 'quit whining' - he doesn't think it did.

3. In the Dark Dimension, Hulk had his wishes granted just fine:

His final wish (the actual one which I use), so the important one - was just fine , as it depowered Rick/Betty/Jennifer/Hulk just fine, with no negative repercussions.

It did screw up others. Part of the reason he was trapped in the other dimension was due to the others. BiBeast wished for him to be wiped off the face of the earth. He got it, but he was getting torn up along with everyone.

I disagree. He just muscled through it. I doubt he really wanted to make them 1000x stronger and larger. civilians and all...

I just thought that the outcome of all these wishes happening on top of one a other was acceptable for him.

He used the wishing machine in his last wish. I didn't buy ure explanation. It seemed too weak.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 08:38 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Wasn't just acceptable....the whole storyline was how he was finally able to let go, with the woman he loved, endlessly fighting, without fear of hurting her or her being hurt. He was in his version of paradise.....

Seems a loong way from 'acceptable', lol.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 08:44 PM
Philosophía

Because he leaves the DNA behind for the forensic teams to find?

The "H" he carves on their chest probably doesn't help either.

Originally posted by Damborgson
This has turned out so nicely laughing out loud
Wasn't carver, like, the last guy to send you his post? As in, everybody had already pulled out by then, stating it in the thread itself?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 08:46 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

They call him the HulkKillerN-roid?
All the ashy skin in the fingernails of the prepubescent victims probably doesn't help either.

We gotta stop blaming Carver for Dambo's weak handling though imo.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 08:51 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Wasn't just acceptable....the whole storyline was how he was finally able to let go, with the woman he loved, endlessly fighting, without fear of hurting her or her being hurt. He was in his version of paradise.....

Seems a loong way from 'acceptable', lol.

Well accept it.

I'm the Russian judge.

In any case, if this was a larger turnout, it would have taken almost everyone off the field. Whoever wins this should be thanking u. U facilitated their victory. stick out tongue
Just had a hard time seeing what u could have done to the two others remaining. The magic dude especially.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 09:09 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

SUPERBOY PRIME IS IMMUNE TO MAGIC AND I GAVE YOU AN EXAMPLE OF HIS INVULNERABILITY AGAINST MORDRU WHO IS A LORD OF CHAOS. EVEN MORE MORDRU HAD GATHERED ALL THE MAGIC OF THE 31ST CENTURY INTO HIMSELF AND STILL COULDN'T TOUCH PRIME.

In light of this how could Fate POSSIBLY bind him at all for a victory?

Last edited by LordofBrooklyn on Oct 1st, 2018 at 10:17 PM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 10:08 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote