KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Hulk vs. Kurse

Hulk vs. Kurse
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Hulk 3 21.43%
Kurse 11 78.57%
Total: 14 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hulk vs. Kurse
Started by: xPRIMEx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

quote: (post)
Originally posted by K-Dog
Thor in god mode would still hard pressed to defeat an enemy that could swat Mjolnir away imo.

To be fair, we don't really know how well Kurse or Hulk can take a full powered lightning blast from Thor.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 02:09 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by FrothByte
Please copy and paste here the MVF rule that says any website can be considered canon.

Define canon.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 02:11 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Define canon.

Considered as fact regarding the specific movie/s we are talking about.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 02:14 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Considered as fact regarding the specific movie/s we are talking about.

A thing doesnt have to be canon in order to be valid for a movie.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 02:25 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

No, but it does make it stronger.

Since there are no facts on the ability, it's a matter of which opinion is the strongest.

Fan opinions are irrelevant to a debate. This board goes by movie feats only.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 02:51 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

A thing doesnt have to be canon in order to be valid for a movie.

It does if you want to use it in this board for debating purposes. If you disagree then feel free to message Imp and ask for a ruling.

Last edited by FrothByte on Sep 15th, 2018 at 03:00 AM

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 02:57 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Silent Master
Fan opinions are irrelevant to a debate. This board goes by movie feats only.

The feats give credit to the claim.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 03:05 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

It does if you want to use it in this board for debating purposes. If you disagree then feel free to message Imp and ask for a ruling.

I dont, the MVF rules are clear.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 03:06 AM
Silent Master

The rules state that websites are your friend but use them wisely. That doesn't mean any half-baked theory you can find is automatically valid for debates.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 03:24 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

The rules state that websites are your friend but use them wisely. That doesn't mean any half-baked theory you can find is automatically valid for debates.

The fact that they can be used means that they are valid lol!

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 03:28 AM
Silent Master

Okay, apparently valid is another word you don't understand the meaning of, thus continuing this is pointless.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 03:40 AM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

I dont, the MVF rules are clear.

Please copy and paste the rule you believe allows you to do this. Just so we're all on the same page.

Edit: Nevermind. I've requested a ruling from Imp so we could get this over with.

Last edited by FrothByte on Sep 15th, 2018 at 03:45 AM

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 03:42 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Okay, apparently valid is another word you don't understand the meaning of, thus continuing this is pointless.

laughing out loud So typical of you! When you dont longer have arguments you enter troll mode.

Cheerleading Frothbyte suits you better.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 03:45 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Please copy and paste the rule you believe allows you to do this. Just so we're all on the same page.

Edit: Nevermind. I've requested a ruling from Imp so we could get this over with.

Rule 2 of the MVF. Am not here to educate you Froth.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 03:46 AM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Rule 2 of the MVF. Am not here to educate you Froth.

Let's wait for Imp's ruling. If I'm wrong then I'll admit I'm wrong. Just hope you're mature enough to do the same if he tells you you're wrong.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 03:53 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Let's wait for Imp's ruling. If I'm wrong then I'll admit I'm wrong. Just hope you're mature enough to do the same if he tells you you're wrong.

quote:
2) Google, YouTube, and Wikipedia are your friends. Use them wisely to find all sorts of neat material for your threads.

The rule is pretty clear that I can use website intel.

I never said they are canon (For them to be canon they would have to be published by Disney or Marvel).

But as long as there is no evidence to nullify them they are valid for debating.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 04:02 AM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

The rule is pretty clear that I can use website intel.

I never said they are canon (For them to be canon they would have to be published by Disney or Marvel).

But as long as there is no evidence to nullify them they are valid for debating.

Look at you backpedalling. So you don't claim them to be canon yet you believe they're valid for debating?

So basically you're saying that anything you read from any random website regarding these movies is considered as fact?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 04:06 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Look at you backpedalling. So you don't claim them to be canon yet you believe they're valid for debating?

So basically you're saying that anything you read from any random website regarding these movies is considered as fact?

Please quote me saying they are canon.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 04:10 AM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Please quote me saying they are canon.

Because in the MvF, we only use feats that are canon for debating. If you don't believe what you claim is canon, then they are useless for debates here and fall under the category "just your opinion".

So which are they? Do you believe they are valid to be used for debates (i.e. canon) or do you claim they're simply your opinion?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 04:15 AM
Silent Master

Imp stated that the Golden rule is movie feats only. So you have to view all other rules within that context. A rule saying that websites are your friend, but use them wisely obviously means you can use websites as long as they actually support what the movies show and not that you can use fan theories from websites in place of movie feats.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 04:33 AM