KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Hulk vs. Kurse

Hulk vs. Kurse
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Hulk 3 21.43%
Kurse 11 78.57%
Total: 14 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hulk vs. Kurse
Started by: xPRIMEx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ShadowFyre

Wow...

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 06:35 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Wow...

I know right? Josh turns into h1-lite whenever it's Thanos or Hulk that's being talked about.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 06:36 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Absolutely refuses to accept something, even when the mod states it.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 06:39 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Okay, time to shut the trolls.

What i originally stated the website to be (One which ShadowFyre conviniently ignored) and one which FrothByte didn't read despite me insisting on him informing himself before debating:

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
It proves that other people share my interpretation of the scene! And as far as the MvF goes, using webpages is valid! So don't make me laugh!

I never said that websites are canon. CLEARLY. Nor did I said that they are valid against canon material.

Impediment's word:
Originally posted by Impediment

Unless explicitly stated, character interpretations are up to debate

Since there is no official/canon material on the God-Mode ability (at least I haven't found any nor have you guys presented any) there is nothing but to interpret the scene/feat. That's what I've been debating.

Google, Wikipedia, YouTube, and other websites are good for compiling thread data in order to be used for a viable debate

To debate based on interpretations is viable when there is no canon material to interpret the feat.

So AGAIN, do any of you have canon material to nullify/invalidate my interpretation of the feat?

Unless so, my argument remains valid. And it will be basically YOUR WORD against mine and the website's.

Until then, The Tribunal has addressed this thread.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 06:51 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Okay, time to shut the trolls.

What i originally stated the website to be (One which ShadowFyre conviniently ignored) and one which FrothByte didn't read despite me insisting on him informing himself before debating:

I never said that websites are canon. CLEARLY. Nor did I said that they are valid against canon material.

Impediment's word:

Since there is no official/canon material on the God-Mode ability (at least I haven't found any nor have you guys presented any) there is nothing but to interpret the scene/feat. That's what I've been debating.

To debate based on interpretations is viable when there is no canon material to interpret the feat.

So AGAIN, do any of you have canon material to nullify/invalidate my interpretation of the feat?

Unless so, my argument remains valid. And it will be basically YOUR WORD against mine and the website's.

Until then, The Tribunal has addressed this thread.

That's because there is no such thing as "god-mode" for Thor, that's why you won't find any description for it. It's a term some people use simply to refer to Thor fully unlocking his powers but it is not an official term, thus you won't find a canon description of it.

As for canon, this is what's canon: That Thor can now utilize his lightning powers without Mjolnir.

Any claims to other abilities (like what you're doing) is speculation and not valid.

In other words, my stance (that Thor can utilize lightning without Mjolnir) is valid because it is backed up by feats and thus Canon.

Your stance (that Thor enters godmode and boosts his strength and heals him) is not valid because it isn't supported by anything except a random website.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 06:59 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by FrothByte
That's because there is no such thing as "god-mode" for Thor, that's why you won't find any description for it. It's a term some people use simply to refer to Thor fully unlocking his powers but it is not an official term, thus you won't find a canon description of it.

As for canon, this is what's canon: That Thor can now utilize his lightning powers without Mjolnir.

Any claims to other abilities (like what you're doing) is speculation and not valid.

In other words, my stance (that Thor can utilize lightning without Mjolnir) is valid because it is backed up by feats and thus Canon.

Your stance (that Thor enters godmode and boosts his strength and heals him) is not valid because it isn't supported by anything except a random website.

You are speculating it's only lightning. Again, your speculation against mine.

Except i have a thousand viewer website backing my speculation.

laughing out loud Thread addressed.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 07:19 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

You are speculating it's only lightning. Again, your speculation against mine.

Except i have a thousand viewer website backing my speculation.

laughing out loud Thread addressed.

I'm not speculating. There is onscreen feats of Thor using lightning without Mjolnir, or are you denying this? That's the only clear thing that is shown, therefore that is the conclusion we can draw.

If you want to claim that it boosted other aspects then that's up to you to prove, not mine to disprove.

Imp already said your website link is invalid. Do I need to call him back here?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 07:22 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Excellent points Froth I agree with all. Except this

You misunderstood the instance I was referring to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcLmyi46VYA
At 2:23, when Thor swings the hammer, Hulk punches the head of the hammer and disarms Thor. That's what I was referring to

Thanks for the clarification, I was indeed thinking of a different scene.

As for this scene, what it seems to imply is that Hulk's single arm punch is stronger than Thor's 2 handed grip, as basically what Hulk did was smash the hammer strong enough to make Thor lose his grip on it.

But consider as well how thick the shaft of that hammer is. It was clearly meant for Hulk's hands. In the same video you posted, go to 01:05 and you'll see how Thor's hand can barely wrap around it. That's got to make it hard for him to grip it which would make it easy for Hulk to smash it out of his grip.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 07:29 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

I'm not speculating. There is onscreen feats of Thor using lightning without Mjolnir, or are you denying this? That's the only clear thing that is shown, therefore that is the conclusion we can draw.

If you want to claim that it boosted other aspects then that's up to you to prove, not mine to disprove.

Imp already said your website link is invalid. Do I need to call him back here?

That doesn't mean it's just lightning, nor does the movie say it's just lightning.

Once again, Your interpretation of the feat vs mines .

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 07:30 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

That doesn't mean it's just lightning, nor does the movie say it's just lightning.

Once again, Your interpretation of the feat vs mines .

I am not interpreting anything. I am stating: Thor showed he can use lightning without Mjolnir. That's what onscreen feats show. If you want to claim he has other abilities, then provide proof - and no, your website link is not valid as has already been pointed out by Imp.

My "proof" against your speculation is that it was never shown on screen, thus it's mere speculation on your part and is invalid in this debate.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 07:35 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

I am not interpreting anything. I am stating: Thor showed he can use lightning without Mjolnir. That's what onscreen feats show. If you want to claim he has other abilities, then provide proof - and no, your website link is not valid as has already been pointed out by Imp.

My "proof" against your speculation is that it was never shown on screen, thus it's mere speculation on your part and is invalid in this debate.

The movie doesnt say that. You are interpreting what you saw, ergo speculation.

The movie also shows Thor standing up like nothing after a massive beating, ergo his stamina recovers just like I argumented and the website backs.

Again, your opinion vs mine.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 07:39 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

The movie doesnt say that. You are interpreting what you saw, ergo speculation.

The movie also shows Thor standing up like nothing after a massive beating, ergo his stamina recovers just like I argumented and the website backs.

Again, your opinion vs mine.

What exactly do you think my opinion is here? That your website link is not valid? Because that has been backed up by Imp.

That Thor can utilize his lighting without Mjolnir now? That's backed up by movie feats.

That Josh hasn't provided proof to back his claims that Thor can boost his strength and healing by entering god-mode? This is a fact - Josh has indeed NEVER provided proof to back this up.

And that's all I'm claiming. I have not stated any "opinion" that hasn't been fully backed up.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 07:46 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

What exactly do you think my opinion is here? That your website link is not valid? Because that has been backed up by Imp.

That Thor can utilize his lighting without Mjolnir now? That's backed up by movie feats.

That Josh hasn't provided proof to back his claims that Thor can boost his strength and healing by entering god-mode? This is a fact - Josh has indeed NEVER provided proof to back this up.

And that's all I'm claiming. I have not stated any "opinion" that hasn't been fully backed up.

Concession accepted. You can keep speculating all you want Froth, without canon material to nullify my interpretation of Thor Ragnarok, it is fully intact.

You can cry all you want, a website's opinion with thousands of followers》 your opinion.

Until canon material is provided, the tribunal has nothing else to say.

Last edited by Josh_Alexander on Sep 15th, 2018 at 07:52 PM

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 07:49 PM
ShadowFyre

Concession accepted. You can keep speculating all you want Froth, without canon material to nullify my interpretation of Thor Ragnarok, it is fully intact.

You can cry all you want, a website's opinion with thousands of followers》 your opinion.

Until canon material is provided, the tribunal has nothing else to say.

Notice how in almost every thread almost everybody disagrees with you and calls you a troll? There's a reason for it. Your trolling and you know it?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 07:58 PM
Silent Master

False.

Google, Wikipedia, YouTube, and other websites are good for compiling thread data in order to be used for a viable debate, but the ultimate conclusion is simply viable screen feats.

Always remember the MVF Golden Rule: Screen feats only. If it didn’t happen on screen, it doesn’t hold water. Unless explicitly stated, character interpretations are up to debate, e.g. Thor going “god mode” with certain actions and appearances.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 08:28 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Why is it all the Trolls seem to have an anti-Thor agenda?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 05:10 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Because he's a great character and trolls tend to gravitate towards stupid shit I guess?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 05:25 AM
NemeBro

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Why is it all the Trolls seem to have an anti-Thor agenda?
Josh isn't a troll, he's just a retard, and he doesn't have any particular agenda against Thor. He's done similar idiot lowballing against Superman, and probably some more characters I don't recall.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 05:26 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Yeah But h1a8 is a Superman fan and attacks/lowball Thor.

Josh attacks lowballs Thor and Superman both.

Quan attacks Superman the most, but will also go crazy against Thor when it comes to vs Hulk or vs Thanos threads. As do a few other Hulk fanboys.

So they all seem to be against Thor at one point or another.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 09:00 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Oh and just to add, Kurse was hit by Mjolnir, though not when he fought Thor. During their escape from Asgard, while carrying off Malekith who was burned by Thor's lightning after Frigga died, Thor threw Mjolnir at them, which hit Kurse in the shoulder and knocked both him and Malekith through a balustrades but he didn't seem to have any serious damage

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 06:38 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote