KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » One-Punch Man vs Thor

One-Punch Man vs Thor
Started by: Philosophía

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by psycho gundam
No I don't. I just see your name there and know there will be some hilarity to follow cause you're handlers have you chained up in the basement watching anime all day like Sloth from the Goonies.

Your point is directly going against the rules of the forum but you are unable to argue any other way because you are completely ignorant to the canon material and most importantly you have a particular liking to anime as a medium so anything that you can get your dirty hands on to make it look better is the only option

So you admit you're following me? Cute. I like it. Good always to know I have followers.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 07:25 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by NemeBro
Do you think posting the anime scene will refute PG's point that it is noncanon?

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 07:27 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by carver9
So you admit you're following me? Cute. I like it. Good always to know I have followers.

PG is the original, true Hulk fan. The Gamma Lord.

You just want to get pounded by the Green Goliath.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 07:28 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

That's one hell of a positive spin on being a forum meme. Every single one of your posts is to be ridiculed and then the untruth corrected (in that order) so with that being said you have quite a few followers here

Last edited by psycho gundam on Oct 12th, 2018 at 07:40 PM

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 07:36 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
PG is the original, true Hulk fan. The Gamma Lord.

You just want to get pounded by the Green Goliath.
(please log in to view the image)

Killing my wayward offspring is something I must do

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 07:38 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Well am sure Carver has a nice firm rebuttal ready.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 08:06 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghostman

lol carver getting gangbanged issue #1224445567854

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 09:03 PM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by ghostman
lol carver getting gangbanged issue #1224445567854

laughing out loud

Never gets old. We're always adamantium-hard for him.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 09:09 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by CosmicComet
Iron Fist phucking sucks dude.

He has been around almost as long as spiderman and never has amounted to much.

Never had his own cartoon. Never had his own video game. No movies.

The best he could manage was a middling Netflix show where he doesn't even wear the damn costume and looks like a nerd. Jessica Jones, a lame character created in the 2000s who is best known for being Cafe's wife got her own Netflix show before him.

Even Antman has managed to get his own mcu movies. Lol.

Hah, how many movies has Tommy Monaghan had? He's still one of the best characters, in one of the best stories in comic history.

Priest, Claremont, Ostrander, and.... *ahem* Bendis all knew what's what. He's the 1970's kung fu fighter, the goofy clueless rich bro, and the one trick pony like all the 1990's action heroes combined.

In other words, fun for fun's sake. An Iron Fist that takes himself too seriously, is an Iron Fist doomed to fail, imo.

Same deal with Frank Castle. Same reason Shang Chi is boring. Same reason 99% of Spidey stories are just hard to read, or sad.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 09:28 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Frank would assrape Fist if he didn't use his magical hands of anal pleasure.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 09:30 PM
carver9

Saitama punch Thor chin out of place.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 10:09 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

You're welcome ..

https://youtu.be/NzNYKlhZhJU

Funny how PG shows up in every anime vs comic thread. I wonder what his objective is.

Hyperbole tbh, the animated Version shows that there is still light everywhere and i t's not pulled towards the gravity direction. In a comic or mange it might be believeable but animated not so much. If it would have the gravity of a black hole there would be no rubble and most of all light would be reflected, it would all be pulled down.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 10:20 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Carver why are you so dense when it comes to using anime

The manga is the source material. The anime keeps deviating from it from a specific reason everytime.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 10:27 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

In my recent (online) travels I have seen everything from Saitama stomps everyone ever, to mastered UI Goku only being able to be defeated by Thanos with the infinity gauntlet after super etc. Hilarious to see the different ways fans of each respective entertainment genre look at this shyt.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2018 12:05 AM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Mills!

Stick around a while! Post in the OT again!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2018 12:13 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magnon

Thor vs. Boros (a god-level monster from the OPM universe) would be a better match.

Saitama is, by construction, without physical limits and beats anyone (under omnipotent, at least). Whoever disagrees, hasn't understood the very point of the character. A character's abilities are defined by his creator/writer, and this is what One Punch Man is. True enough, he has defeated every monster and hero he has ever faced without effort, following his hero training. Thor, on the other hand, gets beaten quite frequently.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2018 09:18 AM
Magnon is currently offline Click here to Send Magnon a Private Message Find more posts by Magnon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Magnon
Thor vs. Boros (a god-level monster from the OPM universe) would be a better match.

Saitama is, by construction, without physical limits and beats anyone (under omnipotent, at least). Whoever disagrees, hasn't understood the very point of the character. A character's abilities are defined by his creator/writer, and this is what One Punch Man is. True enough, he has defeated every monster and hero he has ever faced without effort, following his hero training. Thor, on the other hand, gets beaten quite frequently.
Thor beats Boros as easily as Saitama did.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Oct 21st, 2018 02:50 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Saitama cracks Thor's head like an egg.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2018 04:53 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Magnon

Saitama is, by construction, without physical limits

There is no evidence of this claim.

quote:
and beats anyone (under omnipotent, at least).

There is even less evidence of this claim.

quote:
Whoever disagrees, hasn't understood the very point of the character.

Neither have you, you've just projected your own ideas onto him.

quote:
A character's abilities are defined by his creator/writer

This is not true.

quote:
, and this is what One Punch Man is. True enough, he has defeated every monster and hero he has ever faced without effort, following his hero training.

In a considerably weaker setting than Marvel.

quote:
Thor, on the other hand, gets beaten quite frequently.
Thor at his classic levels would also easily one-shot the monsters Saitama does. The most the majority of powerful monsters (Dragon level) cap out at is about city busting. That is far beyond quite a few of Thor's feats.

Current Thor appears to be much weaker, but Thor with Mjolnir is packing more power than Saitama has ever been shown to possess, with the only thing against him being that he has several bad showings speed-wise.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2018 07:19 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NemeBro
There is no evidence of this claim.

There is even less evidence of this claim.

Neither have you, you've just projected your own ideas onto him.

This is not true.

In a considerably weaker setting than Marvel.

Thor at his classic levels would also easily one-shot the monsters Saitama does. The most the majority of powerful monsters (Dragon level) cap out at is about city busting. That is far beyond quite a few of Thor's feats.

Current Thor appears to be much weaker, but Thor with Mjolnir is packing more power than Saitama has ever been shown to possess, with the only thing against him being that he has several bad showings speed-wise.

Well thought out argument.

I'll bookmark this anytime Carver pretends Dragon Ball characters, who generally top out at city level, can beat someone on Thor's level.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 03:02 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote