KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Leftist's have no real power

Leftist's have no real power
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
He needs to leave before badabing decides to nuke him.
If that happpens we'll just get his army of I hate Bada socks again.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2018 09:49 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Putinbot1
If that happpens we'll just get his army of I hate Bada socks again.
How sad that was.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2018 09:50 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

This place is sad.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2018 10:32 PM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
This place is sad.
Now that you showed up, sure.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2018 10:32 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by janus77
Leftists are just useful idiots. Always have been and always will be.

It is one of the few comforts in politics that, once The Left have done their damage, their commie/totalitarian party put in power, the first thing that the owners of the nation do is to kill the vermin off.

The Commies love to write that "Liberals get the bullet too", but in truth, it is ALWAYS the Leftists. Always.

Iran's Leftists brought in the Islamists, got lynched and are now despised by the Persians that don't like Iran, as much as they are hated by the theocracy itself.

India has several states that are absolute shit holes because of Commie/Leftist plague, and each one of them is now infested with Muslims (in the case of Bengal, illegal plague from Bangladesh). The Leftists are getting killed too, thank allah!

In Europe, they're doing the same thing now, but Hungary and Italy seem to be on to the nature of the plague and are acting against it, firmly.
oh dear, another of surt's potential e-buddies turns out to be racist trash. what a shame! laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 06:35 AM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

I wish I was in my teens or early 20's again. To experience the rush of your political worldview being so shallow that it shifts from hard right to hard left and vice-versa with every news article or blog post you read.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Last edited by Tzeentch on Oct 19th, 2018 at 06:52 AM

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 06:49 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Beniboybling
oh dear, another of surt's potential e-buddies turns out to be racist trash. what a shame! laughing out loud

Now Beny is getting in on Lying about others... Sad.

But then England is also becoming a shit hole to,but since it is a nation of whites it isn't racist.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 07:44 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Originally posted by Beniboybling
not yet flyboy, but corbychov is coming...

LOL. And one extra for the use of 'Flyboy' as well. (Big Romero fan here.)

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 11:36 AM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Originally posted by Flyattractor
innocent people that point out sex crimes.

Like Christine Blasey Ford?

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 11:39 AM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Except Surtur never said they didn't have any power. He's been logically consistent here.

Shhh it doesn't fit the narrative.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 12:55 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by samhain
Like Christine Blasey Ford?

Women who lie about rape aren't innocent.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 12:56 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
(please log in to view the image)

The two could be true, though.

SJW's, I consider mostly kids and wanna be revolutionaries with nothing better to do. They're good for baiting on clicks, view, and such.

I don't really think they have power, per say. I think their outrage is used as an excuse, perhaps, but if Rosanne offends someone with her drugged up racist trash tweet, they're not firing her because of what the public thinks. They're doing it because some very wealthy/powerful people are among those she offended (Major affiliates, investors, heavy hitters in television, whatever..)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 01:08 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm guessing the Antifa members who were allowed to block and direct traffic in full view of the cops probably didn't feel too powerless.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 01:15 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

My favorite part is how in Portland the solution to the cops letting Antifa break laws is...more laws. Lol. You can't make this stuff up.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 01:16 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
I'm guessing the Antifa members who were allowed to block and direct traffic in full view of the cops probably didn't feel too powerless.

Police are in a very tough spot, though. It's not the public they have to worry about. It's the Department of Justice, and other regulatory groups.

Here in East Haven, CT, they were investigating a business that had license plates all over the walls, on a tip that they sold them to undocumented immigrants. The local reverend of a predominantly Latino congregation intervened, and was arrested. He filed a complaint with the DOJ, opening up a headlines grabbing investigation on racial profiling (Look up East Haven racial profiling on Google)

Of course, they ended up finding evidence of profiling. I won't call bs, because I don't know what standards they use to determine when patrols of an area with a large community of a minority group crosses that line, but considering I live a few towns over, most of my own traffic problems have included Latino residents cutting me off, or blocking me in when visiting an aunt or such. I've had troubles with non latino's, too, who usually have "Snipes" on their license plate, and fit the ptsd profile perfectly, but I digress..

The point is, they police are pretty much walking on egg shells, trying to skirt that line between the law, and keeping the various advocacy groups and government officials off their back.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on Oct 19th, 2018 at 01:58 PM

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 01:54 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
Police are in a very tough spot, though. It's not the public they have to worry about. It's the Department of Justice, and other regulatory groups.

They see people clearly breaking the law though. It should be a no brainer: arrest them.

quote:
The point is, they police are pretty much walking on egg shells, trying to skirt that line between the law, and keeping the various advocacy groups and government officials off their back.

Doesn't the fact cops are scared to do their jobs cuz of left wing groups go against the idea the left has no power? That sounds like power to me if you can get cops to watch crime unfold and still have them do nothing.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 02:02 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

The left isn't "left", is my point.

Nothing leftist about trying to game the system and make money. Leftism is supposed to be about equality, yet Blue strongholds like New York City and California are ridiculously unequal.

If the left was serious about being left, all their billionaires would be going through every ghetto, just handing out money.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 02:07 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Originally posted by Surtur
Women who lie about rape aren't innocent.

True, but you can only find out that they are lying if there is an allegation and then a subsequent investigation into said allegations. To overly critique every part of this persons story before any facts begin to emerge is where the #believe comes from I think, people making an accusation of rape/assault don't want to be treated with condescension. Imagine reporting your house being broken into while on vacation and you were treated the same way rape victims are:

Did you leave your curtains open, provocatively displaying your belongings?

Did you leave a sign out saying that you didn't wish to be burgled? How is a burglar supposed to know that you didn't go on vacation with the express intent of having your home broken into?

Actually Mr. Smith, I'm reading here that this is the third such claim you've made in the past decade and nobody was arrested for the first two incidences.

Nobody would stand for being treated in such a way when they are the one reporting a crime in the first place, why should people reporting a sexual assault be treated any differently?

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 02:45 PM
quanchi112
Disney

True, but you can only find out that they are lying if there is an allegation and then a subsequent investigation into said allegations. To overly critique every part of this persons story before any facts begin to emerge is where the #believe comes from I think, people making an accusation of rape/assault don't want to be treated with condescension. Imagine reporting your house being broken into while on vacation and you were treated the same way rape victims are:

Did you leave a sign out saying that you didn't wish to be burgled? How is a burglar supposed to know that you didn't go on vacation with the express intent of having your home broken into?

Actually Mr. Smith, I'm reading here that this is the third such claim you've made in the past decade and nobody was arrested for the first two incidences.

Nobody would stand for being treated in such a way when they are the one reporting a crime in the first place, why should people reporting a sexual assault be treated any differently?
thumb up

I am shocked common sense is not as common as one would think.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 02:46 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually if the person was pathetic enough to wait 36 years before opening her mouth? Nah, you can't find out she was lying with an investigation. That's why her going under oath was irrelevant and didn't add any credibility to her statements, unless he openly admits to lying there would be no way to prove she is. At least no way to prove it to the point she could face consequences.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 03:00 PM