KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Do you think SJWs are a legitimate problem?

Do you think SJWs are a legitimate problem?
Started by: The Ellimist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Two words: feminist snowplowing.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 10:01 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Ellimist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cMYfxOFBBM
Jesus I hate children.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 10:28 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Re: Do you think SJWs are a legitimate problem?

Please note that the question isn't whether SJWs are a bigger problem than <insert comparative group>, whether they've ever raised good points, or what the motives of the people who complain about them are. Do you think that the "Tumblr feminist" stereotype is one that exists in non-trivial numbers/power?

Yes, they are legit problems. They are driving the polarization in America. They are addicted to virtue signaling, tantrums, and though policing. I'm hoping this trend dies out. From what I'm seeing of the Gen Z folks, they are shitting all over SJW ideals. I love it. They work hard like the Greatest Generation, too. I love it.

It's because they grew up with the SJW millennials but also were old enough during the housing market crash and Great Recession to know that hard work and less whining is more important that 70 genders.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 11:27 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Valkorion
Nova

sjws have a set of dogma that they will never question no matter what arguments they hear

they're leftist fundies

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 11:29 PM
Valkorion is currently offline Click here to Send Valkorion a Private Message Find more posts by Valkorion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

100 genders or gtfo.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 11:29 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

People in their early-mid 20's now? Lolz.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 11:30 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Re: Re: Do you think SJWs are a legitimate problem?

Originally posted by dadudemon
Yes, they are legit problems. They are driving the polarization in America. They are addicted to virtue signaling, tantrums, and though policing. I'm hoping this trend dies out. From what I'm seeing of the Gen Z folks, they are shitting all over SJW ideals. I love it. They work hard like the Greatest Generation, too. I love it.

It's because they grew up with the SJW millennials but also were old enough during the housing market crash and Great Recession to know that hard work and less whining is more important that 70 genders.
What if hard work isn't rewarded proportionally? Like they feel that your endless effort means nothing to those that demand it? You turn attention to things that don't matter when you feel dispossessed. Like religion, sports, identity politics, several dozen genders, etc.

My point is to make 'em feel loved and worthwhile. Then they'll shut the f*ck up and get back to the mines.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 11:31 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Valkorion
Nova

james damore: maybe men and women are different, let's have a discussion?

sjws: OMG RACIST MISOGYNIST FIRE FIRE RUIN YOUR LIFE DOXX DOXX DOXX

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 11:32 PM
Valkorion is currently offline Click here to Send Valkorion a Private Message Find more posts by Valkorion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Re: Re: Re: Do you think SJWs are a legitimate problem?

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
What if hard work isn't rewarded proportionally? Like they feel that your endless effort means nothing to those that demand it? You turn attention to things that don't matter when you feel dispossessed. Like religion, sports, identity politics, several dozen genders, etc.

My point is to make 'em feel loved and worthwhile. Then they'll shut the f*ck up and get back to the mines.

Canada did it right, they legalized weed and everyone felt so much love 3 days later Canada ran out! (It might not have been 3 days but very shortly after it was legalized.) But for 3 days no one could complain!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 11:38 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Re: Re: Re: Do you think SJWs are a legitimate problem?

Originally posted by Lord Lucien

You cannot make someone feel loved or worthwhile. Those feelings come from within, my son. It's part of growing up and being emotionally healthy. This is what is fundamentally wrong with SJWs.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 11:40 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Valkorion
Nova

lots of sjws have mental illnesses that they never would've survived 100 years ago

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 11:41 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

No, validation comes from without. I am nothing without the praise and kudos my peers in the jeering mob lavish upon me for agreeing with them. Nothing.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 11:42 PM
snowdragon

Re: Re: Re: Re: Do you think SJWs are a legitimate problem?

You cannot make someone feel loved or worthwhile. Those feelings come from within, my son. It's part of growing up and being emotionally healthy. This is what is fundamentally wrong with SJWs.

This post made me so angry and sad at the same time I had to type this reply out in a closet wearing a black mask. You can't tell me that someone else can make me feel a certain way, fascist.

PS I have a bike lock on me.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 11:42 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Please note that the question isn't whether SJWs are a bigger problem than <insert comparative group>, whether they've ever raised good points, or what the motives of the people who complain about them are. Do you think that the "Tumblr feminist" stereotype is one that exists in non-trivial numbers/power?

No. They are loud, but not numerous, and do not have the power or support to do anything but scream into the void. That is why it is stupid for people to be so fixated on them.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2018 04:36 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

SJW’s will always be there. It’s a political phase that lasts a year or two, then they grow up. So no, they aren’t really a problem.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2018 04:40 AM
RealistRacism is currently offline Click here to Send RealistRacism a Private Message Find more posts by RealistRacism Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Pretty well. The SJWs today that are ruining society were preceded by the hippies. Those f*cking hippies literally destroyed Western civilization. They're the reason that society fell. SJWs are also literally destroying Western civilization.

It's all a phase of societal destruction. It won't last.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2018 05:34 AM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

No /end thread

Old Post Nov 10th, 2018 09:20 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also I think people who got participation trophies handed out to them don't need to be coddled any further.

When campuses become daycares there is a problem. I'm waiting for a petition for nap time to be reintroduced.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2018 03:32 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

the problem is when a worthy cause is used as a smear.
for examples social justice warrior and virtue signaling.

that's why i'm fine with the "NPC" name-calling for the simple fact that it does not attack concepts which society requires to keep from crumbling.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2018 03:36 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also again: screaming into the void got us feminist snow plowing.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/g...kholm-paralyzed

If you want an example in America, SJW's are why Title IX investigations in colleges were dicking so many people over lol. The SJW's created that atmosphere. To say they do no harm is false. Ask the kids who lost scholarships cuz of mere accusations and had to leave their schools.

So no, we won't say it does no harm. You can try to argue the harm it does is minimal, but nope: we won't be saying it does no harm.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2018 03:38 PM