KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Why I believe the Left will eventually win

Why I believe the Left will eventually win
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Who’s Alex?

Let me google that for you:

https://g.co/kgs/h4V9aG

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 02:29 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by dadudemon
Let me google that for you:

https://g.co/kgs/h4V9aG

He’s a Christian, isn’t he?

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 02:31 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

The absolute truth, you mean? Whenever a nation embraces this weaksauce, servile, limp-di*ked, degenerate religion, it inevitably collapses.

SEXUAL IMMORALITY marks the destruction of every great civilization.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 03:26 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn

That is so wrong, I don't even know where to begin. What is your definition of "sexual immorality", first of all?

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 03:31 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

That is so wrong, I don't even know where to begin. What is your definition of "sexual immorality", first of all?
LoB is pretty impressionable tbh. Do not expect any rational or thought provoking discussion with him. He was just raging against Stan Lee somehow.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 03:33 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Rome, Babylon, and Persia for starters.

Since I'm so wrong describe the social climate of those nations before they fell.

I'll wait.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 03:36 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Since I'm so wrong describe the social climate of those nations before they fell.

I'll wait.
laughing out loud

So many other variables at play there than sexual immorality as the causation of them falling you brainwashed goof.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 03:39 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by quanchi112
laughing out loud

So many other variables at play there than sexual immorality as the causation of them falling you brainwashed goof.

When you're threw with the posturing take up his claim and prove me wrong.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 03:42 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

I'll wait.

Well, let's see:
Rome converted to Christianity and started going downhill soon after, suffering from both internal turmoil and outside forces acting upon it.

Babylon was conquered by Cyrus the Great of Persia, a genius military commander and administrator.

Persia, in turn, was conquered by Alexander the Great(a sexual deviant by your definition, I'm sure), one of the greatest military minds of all time.

The fall of these three nations had virtually nothing to do with "sexual morality".

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 03:44 PM
LordofBrooklyn

Well, let's see:
Rome converted to Christianity and started going downhill soon after, suffering from both internal turmoil and outside forces acting upon it.

Babylon was conquered by Cyrus the Great of Persia, a genius military commander and administrator.

Persia, in turn, was conquered by Alexander the Great(a sexual deviant by your definition, I'm sure), one of the greatest military minds of all time.

The fall of these three nations had virtually nothing to do with "sexual morality".

It was the decadence and depravity of these societies toward the end that created the tipping point. Scholars have pointed this fact out for centuries.

When did Rome, Babylon, and Persia CEASE to have inner turmoil and outside threats?(The Pax Romana withstanding)

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 03:49 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, but it's so much fun.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 03:49 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

It was the decadence and depravity of these societies toward the end that created the tipping point. Scholars have pointed this fact out for centuries.

When did Rome, Babylon, and Persia CEASE to have inner turmoil and outside threats?(The Pax Romana withstanding)

It's easy to point to decadence and depravity while ignoring the more complex issues.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by this question, but Rome, for example, was at the peak of its power and stability when what you'd call "sexual deviancy" was the most prevalent and accepted. Rome started going downhill when it converted to Christianity, which enforced very puritanical sexual mores. Anyway, Rome, Babylon, and Persia ceased to have problems when they ceased to be; either because they were conquered by a more powerful/advanced outside power or because they simply fell apart, or both.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 03:56 PM
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Putinbot1

This unwashed heathen!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 03:58 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

LoB, are you still a virgin?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 05:27 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Putinbot1

See the Thread's Starting Post.

Originally posted by Flyattractor
I BELIEVE that the Left will Eventually WIN because of the Principle and or Tenets that the Left teaches and endorses.
And those "principles' are

Laziness. Selfishness, and Irresponsibility.

The Left Panders to the WORST side of Humanity soley in the pursuit of them obtaining and maintaining their hold on POWER.

Power is the ONLY thing The Left truly cares about.

Laziness. You do not have to do anything. You do not have to Provide for yourself. The Government will do that all FOR YOU!

Selfishness. You Deserve SO MUCH. Everything that you could Desire WILL Be Provided for You. Housing. Healthcare. Entertainment. All should just be and will be GIVEN to You Free of Charge or Service.

Irresponsibility. You Are NOT To be held Responsible for your Actions. "See Abortion Rights as a Big Example".

And this is why the LEFT will Win.

Cause Humanity is Weak and the Left ENDORSES that Weakness.

eek!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 07:33 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by Robtard
He can't help it. Not when he starts off every date/hooker transaction with:

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 08:05 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Lord Lucien

Yes. When You can't Argue the post, attack the Poster.

And that 2nd bit goes back to the Irresponsibility and Selfishness Bits again..

Cause those 2 things have never ended PERSONAL Relationships either.

And Nice to see Robbie using Sex as an Insult.

Why Are Leftists Such Horrible People?

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 08:38 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

When you're threw with the posturing take up his claim and prove me wrong.
You made the claim and you believe falsely. It is up to you to prive they fell for that reason you dumb pile of excrement.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 10:02 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Robtard
I think we know the answer to that.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 10:03 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 10:04 PM