KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Donald Trumps Dad was arrested marching with the KKK

Donald Trumps Dad was arrested marching with the KKK
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

Yes. And you only had to make at least 2 personnel attacks before you did it.

GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 09:46 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Good for me indeed. Just been out for a nice meal, home with my hot redhead lawyer friend now, gonna let her drink most of the wine as it gets her motor running, watch a bit of the new Narcos series then most likely have sex. Ice Cube was right, today was a good day. Ooh, ice cubes, there's an idea! bunny

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 09:52 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Here's the thing I don't think Trump is a racist and heres why. The bottom line with those quotes some sound racist, some don't and some are open to interpretation, but when all is said and done I base trump on his actions not what people said.

First of all I used to watch The Apprentice show and never once did he ever seem racist to me. In fact quite the opposite on his show he had people from different races and backgrounds and he seemed to treat everybody equally, why all of a sudden has he become racist? Now I'm not going to base my opinion on Trump just on that program heres other things he's done:

https://www.truthrevolt.org/news/fl...half-minorities

Here's a more detailed account.

https://theblacksphere.net/2017/08/...p-racist-bigot/

Back in the 80’s and 90’s Trump did a lot of business with popular black leaders like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and Don King.
King and Trump went into business together promoting Trump’s many business ventures in Atlantic City. Then, King introduced Sharpton to Trump knowing that with Trump’s business smarts he could help Sharpton’s humanitarian efforts.
“The relationship worked,” King says, “because Sharpton and Trump shared core values, among them commitment to the rights of women and minorities. “

Then, In 1986 Trump was awarded the Ellis Island Medal of Honor.

The award represents:
“Individuals who have made it their mission to share with those less fortunate their wealth of knowledge, indomitable courage, boundless compassion, unique talents and selfless generosity; all while maintaining the traditions of their ethnic heritage as they uphold the ideals and spirit of America.”
Donald Trump was one out of 80 chosen to receive this award and other recipients included Rosa Parks and Muhammed Ali.
Additionally, in both 1998 and 1999 Trump was Jesse Jackson’s guest of honor at the annual Wall Street Conference hosted by the Rainbow PUSH Coalition, Jackson’ DC-based “multiracial, multi-issue, progressive, international membership organization fighting for social change.”
“We need your building skills, your gusto,” Jackson told the Donlestate mogul before stating Trump is a model for “people on Wall Street to represent diversity.”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K1...amp;app=desktop
Why do all of sudden these black leaders change their tune? Have they forgotten the time, effort, and financial support that Trump generously donated to their organizations and humanitarian efforts?
Trump’s caring nature for those in need doesn’t stop there.
Remember when racist Donald Trump took care of Jennifer Hudson when she went through her horrific family tragedy?
Back in 2008 Jennifer Hudson’s mom and brother were found murdered and her nephew missing.
Hudson and other family members took refuge at the Trump International Hotel and Tower in Chicago were Trump picked up their tab and took care of them the whole time.
“They are safe,” Trump told People “She’s a great girl and we’re protecting them well.”
Or what about the homeless black woman found living in Trump Tower illegally? When she was discovered police were called and Donald Trump.
Trump allowed this woman to stay at Trump Tower for 8 years. Moreover, he provided three meals a day to her, and flowers were sent to her residence once a week.
She had this to say about her stay:
“Donald Trump is not a bad guy at all. If it wasn’t for him, I’d be dead or in the street.”
“I asked him how am I going to pay him back for all this, and he told me I can pay him back when I get it… which is never.”
“Donald Trump is a wonderful, wonderful man,” the woman said.
It is quite clear Donald Trump has always had a heart for the less fortunate and anyone who tells you otherwise is an ignorant fool.
His many selfless deeds were done long before his run for the presidency and now that he is president, we will see much more to come.

So basically Trump has a history of helping black people and today he ahs greatly improved black unemployment. This is why I'm going to give Trump the benefit of the doubt because actions speak louder than words.

Now lets compare this to the Clintons.

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...es-thomas-frank

But what is most shocking in our current journo-historical understanding of the Clinton years is the idea that the mass imprisonment of people of color was an “unintended consequence” of the 1994 crime bill, to quote the New York Daily News’s paraphrase of Hillary Clinton. This is flatly, glaringly false, as the final, ugly chapter of the crime bill story confirms.
Back in the early 1990s, and although they were chemically almost identical, crack and powder cocaine were regarded very differently by the law. The drug identified with black users (crack) was treated as though it were 100 times as villainous as the same amount of cocaine, a drug popular with affluent professionals. This “now-notorious 100-to-one” sentencing disparity, as the New York Times put it, had been enacted back in 1986, and the 1994 crime law instructed the US Sentencing Commission to study the subject and adjust federal sentencing guidelines as it saw fit.
The Sentencing Commission duly recommended that the 100-to-1 sentencing disparity be abolished, largely because (as their lengthy report on the subject put it) “The 100-to-1 crack cocaine to powder cocaine quantity ratio is a primary cause of the growing disparity between sentences for black and white federal defendants.” By the time their report was released, however, Republicans had gained control of Congress, and they passed a bill explicitly overturning the decision of the Sentencing Commission. (Bernie Sanders, for the record, voted against that bill.)
The bill then went to President Clinton for approval. Shortly before it came to his desk he gave an inspiring speech deploring the mass incarceration of black Americans. “Blacks are right to think something is terribly wrong,” he said on that occasion, “… when there are more African American men in our correction system than in our colleges; when almost one in three African American men, in their twenties, are either in jail, on parole, or otherwise under the supervision of the criminal system. Nearly one in three.”
Two weeks after that speech, however, Clinton blandly affixed his signature to the bill retaining the 100-to-1 sentencing disparity, a disparity that had brought about the lopsided incarceration of black people. Clinton could have vetoed it, but he didn’t. He signed it.

You see Bill Clinton seems like a racist to me he actually enacted policies that ruined black communities and discrimanted against them. Where as Trump has done nothing but help blacks. Oh I could also talk about how apparently Bill Clinton has a mixed race son who he has abandoned. How his wife Hillary Clinton said black kids were super predators and hows she boasted about killing Gadafi. Gadafi actually wanted to help blacks in Africa and after he was killed blacks were targeted by the jihadists and are now being sold into slavery. Now that's racism. Oh the Clintons robbed Haiti too, Trump hasn't.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 09:54 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by samhain
Good for me indeed. Just been out for a nice meal, home with my hot redhead lawyer friend now, gonna let her drink most of the wine as it gets her motor running, watch a bit of the new Narcos series then most likely have sex. Ice Cube was right, today was a good day. Ooh, ice cubes, there's an idea! bunny

Be sure to sign those consent forms clearly....cause ya know..."lawyer".

Originally posted by Deadline
Here's the thing I don't think Trump is a racist and heres why. The bottom line with those quotes some sound racist, some don't and some are open to interpretation, but when all is said and done I base trump on his actions not what people said.

First of all I used to watch The Apprentice show and never once did he ever seem racist to me. In fact quite the opposite on his show he had people from different races and backgrounds and he seemed to treat everybody equally, why all of a sudden has he become racist? Now I'm not going to base my opinion on Trump just on that program heres other things he's done:

https://www.truthrevolt.org/news/fl...half-minorities

Here's a more detailed account.

https://theblacksphere.net/2017/08/...p-racist-bigot/

Back in the 80’s and 90’s Trump did a lot of business with popular black leaders like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and Don King.
King and Trump went into business together promoting Trump’s many business ventures in Atlantic City. Then, King introduced Sharpton to Trump knowing that with Trump’s business smarts he could help Sharpton’s humanitarian efforts.
“The relationship worked,” King says, “because Sharpton and Trump shared core values, among them commitment to the rights of women and minorities. “

Then, In 1986 Trump was awarded the Ellis Island Medal of Honor.

The award represents:
“Individuals who have made it their mission to share with those less fortunate their wealth of knowledge, indomitable courage, boundless compassion, unique talents and selfless generosity; all while maintaining the traditions of their ethnic heritage as they uphold the ideals and spirit of America.”
Donald Trump was one out of 80 chosen to receive this award and other recipients included Rosa Parks and Muhammed Ali.
Additionally, in both 1998 and 1999 Trump was Jesse Jackson’s guest of honor at the annual Wall Street Conference hosted by the Rainbow PUSH Coalition, Jackson’ DC-based “multiracial, multi-issue, progressive, international membership organization fighting for social change.”
“We need your building skills, your gusto,” Jackson told the Donlestate mogul before stating Trump is a model for “people on Wall Street to represent diversity.”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K1...amp;app=desktop
Why do all of sudden these black leaders change their tune? Have they forgotten the time, effort, and financial support that Trump generously donated to their organizations and humanitarian efforts?
Trump’s caring nature for those in need doesn’t stop there.
Remember when racist Donald Trump took care of Jennifer Hudson when she went through her horrific family tragedy?
Back in 2008 Jennifer Hudson’s mom and brother were found murdered and her nephew missing.
Hudson and other family members took refuge at the Trump International Hotel and Tower in Chicago were Trump picked up their tab and took care of them the whole time.
“They are safe,” Trump told People “She’s a great girl and we’re protecting them well.”
Or what about the homeless black woman found living in Trump Tower illegally? When she was discovered police were called and Donald Trump.
Trump allowed this woman to stay at Trump Tower for 8 years. Moreover, he provided three meals a day to her, and flowers were sent to her residence once a week.
She had this to say about her stay:
“Donald Trump is not a bad guy at all. If it wasn’t for him, I’d be dead or in the street.”
“I asked him how am I going to pay him back for all this, and he told me I can pay him back when I get it… which is never.”
“Donald Trump is a wonderful, wonderful man,” the woman said.
It is quite clear Donald Trump has always had a heart for the less fortunate and anyone who tells you otherwise is an ignorant fool.
His many selfless deeds were done long before his run for the presidency and now that he is president, we will see much more to come.

So basically Trump has a history of helping black people and today he ahs greatly improved black unemployment. This is why I'm going to give Trump the benefit of the doubt because actions speak louder than words.

Now lets compare this to the Clintons.

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...es-thomas-frank

But what is most shocking in our current journo-historical understanding of the Clinton years is the idea that the mass imprisonment of people of color was an “unintended consequence” of the 1994 crime bill, to quote the New York Daily News’s paraphrase of Hillary Clinton. This is flatly, glaringly false, as the final, ugly chapter of the crime bill story confirms.
Back in the early 1990s, and although they were chemically almost identical, crack and powder cocaine were regarded very differently by the law. The drug identified with black users (crack) was treated as though it were 100 times as villainous as the same amount of cocaine, a drug popular with affluent professionals. This “now-notorious 100-to-one” sentencing disparity, as the New York Times put it, had been enacted back in 1986, and the 1994 crime law instructed the US Sentencing Commission to study the subject and adjust federal sentencing guidelines as it saw fit.
The Sentencing Commission duly recommended that the 100-to-1 sentencing disparity be abolished, largely because (as their lengthy report on the subject put it) “The 100-to-1 crack cocaine to powder cocaine quantity ratio is a primary cause of the growing disparity between sentences for black and white federal defendants.” By the time their report was released, however, Republicans had gained control of Congress, and they passed a bill explicitly overturning the decision of the Sentencing Commission. (Bernie Sanders, for the record, voted against that bill.)
The bill then went to President Clinton for approval. Shortly before it came to his desk he gave an inspiring speech deploring the mass incarceration of black Americans. “Blacks are right to think something is terribly wrong,” he said on that occasion, “… when there are more African American men in our correction system than in our colleges; when almost one in three African American men, in their twenties, are either in jail, on parole, or otherwise under the supervision of the criminal system. Nearly one in three.”
Two weeks after that speech, however, Clinton blandly affixed his signature to the bill retaining the 100-to-1 sentencing disparity, a disparity that had brought about the lopsided incarceration of black people. Clinton could have vetoed it, but he didn’t. He signed it.

You see Bill Clinton seems like a racist to me he actually enacted policies that ruined black communities and discrimanted against them. Where as Trump has done nothing but help blacks. Oh I could also talk about how apparently Bill Clinton has a mixed race son who he has abandoned. How his wife Hillary Clinton said black kids were super predators and hows she boasted about killing Gadafi. Gadafi actually wanted to help blacks in Africa and after he was killed blacks were targeted by the jihadists and are now being sold into slavery. Now that's racism. Oh the Clintons robbed Haiti too, Trump hasn't.

Facts.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 09:59 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Well thanks for answering. I'll have a closer look at what you've written when I've got more time. However don't waste Surter's time with unproven allegations of Bill Clinton's fecundity.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 10:01 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Deflection.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 10:02 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Be sure to sign those consent forms clearly....cause ya know..."lawyer".

Facts.

Don't need consent forms, we're both adults. Hmm, lawyer... rhymes with paranoia. Scared of being brought up on rape charges for having an erection near a woman are you?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 10:04 PM
Flyattractor

When she takes you for everything ,even the ice cube trays....lets see how you feel then...especially now that there is proof that you have to get her drunk before she will DISCUSS Briefs with you.....

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 10:07 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

What proof, mere conjecture is what you mean.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 10:34 PM
Flyattractor

You think Lawyer and Paranoia Rhyme.

I aint gonna put to much into what you think "Adult" means. And when She sobers up and decides that you raped her...well..Welcome to Adulthood!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 10:39 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

I said nothing about getting her drunk, just that I'd let her drink more wine than myself, she's agreeing with me BTW, try again. Oh and normal people don't fear the women they sleep with pressing charges against them, that would be incels. It's in fact quite easy to tell if a woman wants to sleep with you or doesn't, if you're not unsure of your levels of sexual aggression that is.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 10:44 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Originally posted by Flyattractor
I aint gonna put to much into what you think "Adult" means.

I don't think anybody here expects you to think about adulthood in any capacity.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 10:46 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by samhain
I said nothing about getting her drunk, just that I'd let her drink more wine than myself, she's agreeing with me BTW, try again. Oh and normal people don't fear the women they sleep with pressing charges against them, that would be incels. It's in fact quite easy to tell if a woman wants to sleep with you or doesn't, if you're not unsure of your levels of sexual aggression that is.

You sound rather defensive for some reason...I wonder why?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 10:56 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Just laying out the facts for you.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 11:08 PM
Flyattractor

Fee Fee's on the Table so to speak.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 11:09 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Don't know what that means, but sure, why not?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 11:10 PM
Flyattractor

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 11:17 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know what to do...we need to impeach Trumps dad.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 11:18 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Not my president!!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 11:20 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

The Blue Wave will Save Us all!!!!!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 11:21 PM