KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Jussie Smollett attack

Jussie Smollett attack
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (67): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
It is very telling that you did not care enough to create a thread when you thought a hate crime had been committed against a black gay person, but only when you thought it was a hoax and white straight men were being unfairly treated with suspicion.

The entire hoax rumor is predicated on the notion that the character Smollett plays on Empire is being written out of the show, which Fox has disconfirmed; and that investigators believe the incident is a hoax, which the Chicago Police Department has disconfirmed.

The suspects are in custody and are being interrogated. Why do you not wait for the system to do its work before making any declarations?

The problem is this was suspicious from the beginning and only the very gullible and/or racist bought into it. A lot more info has come out since this first happened and I don't see the problem with waiting to post about it until something major happened. There is still more info that will come out, but there has now been a major development in this story.

You're chastising him for not waiting when he waited weeks before making a thread. I'm not seeing the problem. The implication that he doesn't care about hate crimes cuz he didn't post about it and immediately believe it is idiotic. Do better next time you post. And no do not come back and try to argue a person doesn't care cuz they never posts threads about actual hate crimes either, that's irrelevant and doesn't mean someone doesn't care. People are sick of these hoaxes.

Last edited by Surtur on Feb 17th, 2019 at 04:14 PM

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 04:11 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Does that bomber who killed no one, outweigh all the attacks on MAGA hat wearers who have committed actual violence and hurt people?

Notice they gave two shits that cyanide was sent out to republicans and I think even Trump himself?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 04:16 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Typical Adam, get mad about something like this, he expected me to believe the story automatically because he's black and gay.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 04:17 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Notice they gave two shits that cyanide was sent out to republicans and I think even Trump himself?

How about Joy Reid saying that Steve Scalise might of deserved to be shot.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 04:19 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

How about Joy Reid saying that Steve Scalise might of deserved to be shot.

Yup and you gotta love how stupid they were when they tried to shame him and go "a lesbian saved your life" as if he abhorred gays when it was Scalise who had hired the woman and been working with her lol. "Ha you hate gays so much you hired one and she saved your life" is the logic, I guess?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 04:26 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

How did they even know the "Nigerian brothers" did it? I'm reading there was no video footage.

If it's a hoax, why hire two guys, and not arrange a video of the attack? Why not just make the whole thing up, punch yourself in the mirror, and report the "crime"?

Honestly, I'm not sure "what" to think, because we live in a world where people do, in fact, lie various reasons.

But I'm also not really feeling Smollett lied here. What's the motivation, if he isn't being written out? I'm leaning more towards the two brothers lieing.. One of them worked on the show, so maybe this is some form of retaliation. Maybe Smollett's an ******* on set, like a lot of actors. (Otherwise, are we supposed to believe two Nigerians are Maga style racists? I guess it "could" happen, but really?)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on Feb 17th, 2019 at 04:32 PM

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 04:29 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Remember when they found out he treats that woman like gold?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 04:29 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Remember when they found out he treats that woman like gold?

This is the left lately:

(please log in to view the image)

Also you gotta love how the reduced the officer to nothing but a black lesbian. They are so racist and bigoted and they don't even see it lol.

Last edited by Surtur on Feb 17th, 2019 at 04:49 PM

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 04:35 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
How did they even know the "Nigerian brothers" did it? I'm reading there was no video footage.

There was no video of the attack itself. It supposedly happened when he was off camera. And he was off camera for like 60 seconds.

Camera's did capture some people walking away. These are guys the cops were looking for and they eventually found them. One of them bought the rope. They have connections to him. They then left for Nigeria on the same day as the attack.

Oh and yeah they are Nigerian, why didn't Jussie ever describe his assailants as having a Nigerian accent?

quote:
If it's a hoax, why hire two guys, and not arrange a video of the attack? Why not just make the whole thing up, punch yourself in the mirror, and report the "crime"?

Don't know why people do the things they do.

quote:
Honestly, I'm not sure "what" to think, because we live in a world where people do, in fact, lie various reasons.

But I'm also not really feeling Smollett lied here. What's the motivation, if he isn't being written out? I'm leaning more towards the two brothers lieing.. One of them worked on the show, so maybe this is some form of retaliation. Maybe Smollett's an ******* on set, like a lot of actors. (Otherwise, are we supposed to believe two Nigerians are Maga style racists? I guess it "could" happen, but really?)

One of the guys was also his personal trainer lol. As for motivation? Victimhood lol. If he's not being written off the show...well, did you know who this guy was before this? I sure as hell didn't. Maybe you did, but a lot of people didn't. This dude got an outpouring of support, even Trump commented. Democrats running for president commented, Some actress was on tv whining and blaming Pence,etc.

Do not underestimate a leftists desire to play the victim.

Last edited by Surtur on Feb 17th, 2019 at 04:47 PM

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 04:44 PM
Silent Master

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jussie...ays-2019-02-16/

quote:
Brothers say Jussie Smollett paid them to participate in alleged attack, source says

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 04:52 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hands up don't noose!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 04:53 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Must believe Victim even if its a hoax because its a black gay man"

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 04:53 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trump should tweet: this is fake noose.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 04:54 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Leaks out of the Chicago PD say that investigators believe @JussieSmollett staged the hoax hate attack with two African men connected to “Empire.” Whatever the end results show, I’d like to chronicle some of the responses at the time the news broke of the alleged brutal attack."

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/statu...318327935234048

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 05:04 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Leaks out of the Chicago PD say that investigators believe @JussieSmollett staged the hoax hate attack with two African men connected to “Empire.” Whatever the end results show, I’d like to chronicle some of the responses at the time the news broke of the alleged brutal attack."

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/statu...318327935234048

IMO stuff is getting leaked cuz they were planning on not charging him with anything so this is why it was done. I still don't think he'll end up charged with anything.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 05:07 PM
Silent Master

If it turns out that he did stage the attack. He'll get a slap on the wrist, at most.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 05:10 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

This aged well

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 05:12 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
If it turns out that he did stage the attack. He'll get a slap on the wrist, at most.

Yeah, though since the FBI is involved I have a small hope something will happen.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 05:17 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Staging a hate crime is indeed a hate crime against the opposite race in which it was intended. He will be in jail.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 07:55 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Who is more to blame? A Devil who spreads obvious lies or a fool who chooses to believe those lies and pass them along?"-Jussie Smollet circa 2016

laughing

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 08:00 PM