KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Jussie Smollett attack

Jussie Smollett attack
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (67): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MythLord
Diamond

So, I've seen Left-Wing twitter and Instagram blow up and start accusing Jussie of being a "boy who cried wolf" who should be fired.

I agree, tbh. He should lose his job and he should be punished. This type of behavior prevents actual cases from getting the concrete focus they need.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 08:16 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

What a pile of crap

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 08:21 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

"Cory Booker says he won't comment further on Smollett case until more information comes out"

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/17/poli...lett/index.html

Yet almost 3 weeks ago, when even less information was known. he had this to say.

"The vicious attack on actor Jussie Smollett was an attempted modern-day lynching. I'm glad he's safe.

To those in Congress who don't feel the urgency to pass our Anti-Lynching bill designating lynching as a federal hate crime– I urge you to pay attention"

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 08:22 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol they're such hypocrites.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 08:24 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Another pile of crap

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 08:24 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

The standard anti-Trump, anti-GOP crew is strangely silent in this thread.

How odd.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 09:31 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Smirking teenage was way more juicy

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 09:33 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MythLord
So, I've seen Left-Wing twitter and Instagram blow up and start accusing Jussie of being a "boy who cried wolf" who should be fired.

I agree, tbh. He should lose his job and he should be punished. This type of behavior prevents actual cases from getting the concrete focus they need.

Wait, the evil Leftist are attacking Smollett for his seemingly poor actions and not doing something like saying/shouting "it's a double angle false flag, Rightist are actually behind it!" Weird.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 09:33 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Those same people jumped and called everyone racist who didn’t beleive him laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 09:34 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

They don’t get a do over because this guy turned out to be a pile of lying crap

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 09:35 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Well, you see, attacks like Smollet described do happen in the US unfortunately, so it's not a crazy stretch to believe him. Now more info is coming out with the investigation and no one is really defending him as it looks more and more like he could be behind it. Investigation is ongoing though.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 09:37 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

They're embarrssed about how it seems that they once again jumped on a false narrative and made fools of themselves. their anger is classic overcompensating.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 09:37 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Well, you see, attacks like Smollet described do happen in the US unfortunately, so it's not a crazy stretch to believe him. Now more info is coming out with the investigation and no one is really defending him as it looks more and more like he could be behind it. Investigation is ongoing though.

Yes it is a crazy stretch to beleive him, it was questionable from the outset

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 09:38 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Yes it is a crazy stretch to beleive him, it was questionable from the outset

Being attacked for being Black and/or gay happens in the US. So no, it's not crazy.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 09:40 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Being attacked for being human in the US isn’t crazy.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 09:41 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Two white guys in MAGA hats are walking around in Chicago (Chicago... which they consider "MAGA country") at night with a noose and some bleach in case they run into a black guy, after the "assault" the dude is still holding onto his sandwich and still leaves the noose around his neck? And all of that seems believable at first glance?

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 09:42 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Two white guys in MAGA hats are walking around in Chicago (Chicago... which they consider "MAGA country") at night with a noose and some bleach in case they run into a black guy, after the "assault" the dude is still holding onto his sandwich and still leaves the noose around his neck? And all of that seems believable at first glance?

See, I've read conflicting info that Smollet didn't make the "MAGA hat" claims in his initial report, that was added later, by who I don't know. The noose was left for apparent evidence reasons.

edit: Seems he's said in an interview that he didn't add the "MAGA hat" comment, that calling him a "fa&&ot" and "ni&&er" was enough to indicate the racism and bigotry behind the alleged attack.

Last edited by Robtard on Feb 17th, 2019 at 09:53 PM

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 09:46 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

By him

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 09:48 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
By him

Interesting.

Source?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 09:50 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Robtard
Now more info is coming out with the investigation and no one is really defending him as it looks more and more like he could be behind it.

(please log in to view the image)
womp womp womp

That's facebook btw

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 09:52 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote