KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Jussie Smollett attack

Jussie Smollett attack
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (67): « First ... « 60 61 [62] 63 64 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Still funny:

"I can't deny it, I got excited, when those africans grabbed me".

laughing

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 04:08 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
The only people who do not trust our intelligence agencies are Trump and his supporters. So the question stands, if Trump does not trust the FBI, then why does he think they will produce results in this case? If their investigation into him is a witch hunt, then how does he trust them to do the right thing with Smollett?

Add to that for almost two years Trumpers insisted that the Mueller report be released to the public, their sentiment being that we shouldn't blindly trust anyone's word on it, which I and everyone else agreed with.

Now there's virtual silence out of team Trump over wanting the report released for public viewing.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 04:10 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Add to that for almost two years Trumpers insisted that the Mueller report be released to the public, their sentiment being that we shouldn't blindly trust anyone's word on it, which I and everyone else agreed with.

Now there's virtual silence out of team Trump over wanting the report released for public viewing.

Can't speak for others, but I've said I wanna see the evidence if he's found guilty.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 04:12 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh and even though I know you both know this I'm gonna say it anyways: Trump has said more than once he has no issue with the rank and file FBI agents. And those will most likely be the ones looking into this.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 04:14 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Can't speak for others, but I've said I wanna see the evidence if he's found guilty.

"if guilty"

So you've moved the goal post, before you wanted the report released no matter how it fell and I 100% agreed there. The public is owned the report regardless.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 04:21 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
"if guilty"

So you've moved the goal post, before you wanted the report released no matter how it fell and I 100% agreed there. The public is owned the report regardless.

I've said numerous times if he's guilty we need to see the evidence. That has been my argument.

If he's innocent I can't say I care what the report says. And the only reason leftists care is cuz they're hoping there is something they can pounce on even if it's not illegal. They want something to whine over and they should not be indulged.

Btw Trump is saying he's gonna release FISA shit now.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 04:28 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

He’s now claiming the brothers put on white face when they attacked him.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 04:38 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
He’s now claiming the brothers put on white face when they attacked him.

Hilarious that he throws them under the bus for racism too.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 04:45 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Basically he’s triolling the public now with a fake hate crime he’s temporarily gotten away from.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 04:56 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mike brown

Originally posted by Surtur
I've said numerous times if he's guilty we need to see the evidence. That has been my argument.

If he's innocent I can't say I care what the report says. And the only reason leftists care is cuz they're hoping there is something they can pounce on even if it's not illegal. They want something to whine over and they should not be indulged.

Btw Trump is saying he's gonna release FISA shit now.
if he is innocent then there should be nothing to hide

The report didn't weigh one way or another on the obstruction issue, only collusion.

After 2 years of this shit it only makes sense that the report be released imo.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 04:56 PM
mike brown is currently offline Click here to Send mike brown a Private Message Find more posts by mike brown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by mike brown

The report didn't weigh one way or another on the obstruction issue, only collusion.

If he's innocent there is no reason to release a report that might contain embarrassing information. It's why the FBI usually doesn't do this if a person is found to not have committed any crimes.

I'm not saying don't release parts of it, but 100%? Nah.

Let me put it another way: Mueller and his team weighed in when Buzzfeed had faulty reporting. It defies imagination they would not weigh in if the WH was misrepresenting the findings.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 05:02 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

There is no “if” he’s guilty, the states prosecutor even said he did wrong.

Obama and his goons mucked this whole thing up.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 05:21 PM
mike brown

@ Surtur

What kind of embarrassing information? He's not doing himself any favors politically by continue to act like he has something to hide.

And the WH has hardly said anything affirmative about the report other than "no collusion" so there's really nothing to contradict. Congress is supposed to weigh in on obstruction and they can't do so without being privy to the full range of evidence.

It is likely they will issue a subpoena and if he doesn't answer that then this will go to court.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 05:21 PM
mike brown is currently offline Click here to Send mike brown a Private Message Find more posts by mike brown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

@ Surtur

What kind of embarrassing information? He's not doing himself any favors politically by continue to act like he has something to hide.

And the WH has hardly said anything affirmative about the report other than "no collusion" so there's really nothing to contradict. Congress is supposed to weigh in on obstruction and they can't do so without being privy to the full range of evidence.

It is likely they will issue a subpoena and if he doesn't answer that then this will go to court.

I don't know what kind.

They've said no collusion and no obstruction. If Mueller disagrees there is plenty to contradict.

They can pursue subpoena's if they want. They are just not to cry when Trump releases the FISA info.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 05:24 PM
mike brown

The summary Barr released was actually ambiguous about obstruction. Everything I'm hearing is that Mueller was going to leave that matter to Congress to decide.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 05:26 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Please don’t turn this into Mueller Investigation discussion. We have a thread for that.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 05:26 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The summary Barr released was actually ambiguous about obstruction. Everything I'm hearing is that Mueller was going to leave that matter to Congress to decide.

It says there was no crime, but it doesn't exonerate him.

If Mueller wanted congress to decide, why not state that outright?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 05:27 PM
mike brown

Fine. @ Surtur I will respond in the other thread

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 05:28 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

trumpers are terrified of the report being released to the public, thus all the silly baby games to avoid the point

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 05:29 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
trumpers are terrified of the report being released to the public, thus all the silly baby games to avoid the point

Nah, we just know the games you people play. You guys will pounce on even legal stuff. Remember the whining over Trump using legal tax loopholes?

So no: you guys do not deserve more ammo with which to whine like b*tches. Not unless it concerns an actual crime.

Deal with it. Moving on.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 05:31 PM