KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Report Released: Mueller found no collusion between Trump or the Trump Campaign

Report Released: Mueller found no collusion between Trump or the Trump Campaign
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Silent Master

You mean, if Obama declared a national emergency?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 12:18 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by mike brown
The national emergency thing is actually a pretty dangerous precedent. You all would be losing your shit if Obama had done that. And it's likely that future Presidents will, if it ends up working in the long run.

nobody wants this, but the genie is out of the bottle now. Frivolous campaign-based national emergencies are a thing now.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 12:39 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mike brown

Originally posted by Silent Master
You mean, if Obama declared a national emergency?
If he used it as a way to get funding for a project Congress explicitly rejected. It's never been done like this.

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
nobody wants this, but the genie is out of the bottle now. Frivolous campaign-based national emergencies are a thing now.
some people want it when it is convenient for their side. That's the dangerous part. The role of the president is gradually becoming more powerful and as a result more autocratic.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 01:08 PM
mike brown is currently offline Click here to Send mike brown a Private Message Find more posts by mike brown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg

People wanted trump to have committed treason tho. So what’s the difference me?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 01:17 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Hands up don't shoot

Trump's a russian agent

Covington kids attacked an elderly veteran

Jussie Smollet was attacked by racist Trumpers

Lol

These hoaxes libtards still believe in.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 01:18 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mike brown

@ Broly people don't want to believe he won legitimately cause they want him out of office. That's not really as dangerous as being ok with abusing power though Imo though it is counter productive and like I said I hope we can move on. I was just pointing out that you don't have to be a radical leftist to see him as dangerous.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 01:28 PM
mike brown is currently offline Click here to Send mike brown a Private Message Find more posts by mike brown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trump hasn’t abused power. He’s the unitary executive of the entire executive branch. He ran on building that wall and got elected for it.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 01:30 PM
Archaeopteryx

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
He's actually governed as a centrist.

Also, how is he dangerous?

He is a climate change denier, that is dangerous. His tax cuts have not helped the economy and have increased the national debt dramatically. He has fanned the flames of racism with his anti immigrant rhetoric further dividing this country. While his tariffs may appear to be for the working classes they have done little to nothing to bring blue collar jobs back and have had a devastating effect on already strapped US farmers.

A centrist? I just don't see it

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 02:17 PM
Archaeopteryx is currently offline Click here to Send Archaeopteryx a Private Message Find more posts by Archaeopteryx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's a long video, but the opening 2-3 minutes shows a hilarious montage of all these people going on about collusion.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 02:19 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

It's a long video, but the opening 2-3 minutes shows a hilarious montage of all these people going on about collusion.

I can't wait to watch this. I'm existed about it. lol

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 02:21 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 02:30 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mike brown

quote:
Trump hasn’t abused power. He’s the unitary executive of the entire executive branch. He ran on building that wall and got elected for it.
He's misusing the national emergency act to pursue a campaign promise. That's not why that power exists. There is no clear and immenent threat on the border, and immigration rates have actually declined. A national emergency is something like Katrina where you need an immediate response to address a sudden catastrophe you weren't prepared for. The precedent Trump is setting is that if you can't get your agenda passed through Congress you can just bypass the democratic system and reallocate funds based on a trumped up emergency. This is the kind of thing that you see in third world banana republics and dictatorships. I honestly think if you don't see the problem here it is you who are blinded by partisan loyalty.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 02:30 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lmao. I can't take it. Trump released a youtube video just today. I'm not kidding:

COLLUSION HOAX!

laughing

"Text 'witchhunt' to 88022"

LOL!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 02:32 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

YES

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 02:45 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Lmao. I can't take it. Trump released a youtube video just today. I'm not kidding:

COLLUSION HOAX!

laughing

"Text 'witchhunt' to 88022"

LOL!

I don't want to be on a list. I'm not texting any Russian bot-nets.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 05:48 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wanna remind people that...journalists actually won pulitzers over their russia collusion coverage lol.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 03:14 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Has Mueller or any of the lawyers that were working for him come forward and said Barr is lying about the report?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 08:46 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Has Mueller or any of the lawyers that were working for him come forward and said Barr is lying about the report?

Nope. If they were willing to make a comment to correct the buzzfeed story it is hard to believe they would stay silent if Barr and Rosenstein were misrepresenting the report.

Rosenstein isn't Trump's biggest fan and he was supposed to have left his position by now but he decided to stay on for a little extra time. IMO it was so he could go over the report with Barr. So I don't think he'd let Barr lie.

Last edited by Surtur on Mar 28th, 2019 at 09:12 PM

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 09:09 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tard looks even more dumb now for not accepting the report. When the full report comes out he still won’t accept it.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 10:46 PM
JosephBrown

This was fully expectable

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 10:21 AM
JosephBrown is currently offline Click here to Send JosephBrown a Private Message Find more posts by JosephBrown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote