KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Will Joker cause an Incel bloodbath? The US Army think so.

Will Joker cause an Incel bloodbath? The US Army think so.
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Only an Incel would say that. "You're" (protip not your) like what 25 and still a virgin. "Dude" that's creepy. Although no one under 40 says "dude" anymore, am I right Keanu?

Did you just correct a spelling that wasn't incorrect?

You are going senile, old man.

Also, wrong on all accounts, dude. laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 5th, 2019 02:42 AM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Movie was really good.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2019 06:00 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Worth seeing on the Big Screen in a Theater with actual people in it?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2019 06:12 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Only got the one buddy. Probably won't be here long so don't get used to it.
You would have to really do something terrible to get a perm ban. Annoying people to the point mods have to take action probably won't get you a perm ban.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Oct 5th, 2019 06:17 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Well that is nice to know.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2019 06:20 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Trocity
Did you just correct a spelling that wasn't incorrect?

You are going senile, old man.

Also, wrong on all accounts, dude. laughing out loud
No, I corrected your misuse of your, instead of you're for you are. Sad little Incel that you are "dude", you're not doing well for someone old enough to use "dude", wow so creepy. smile

Last edited by Putinbot1 on Oct 5th, 2019 at 08:15 AM

Old Post Oct 5th, 2019 08:02 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
Movie was really good.
Will watch today. I usually like films you say are good!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2019 08:12 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Well...the opposite of that is true.

Not only do young dudes say dude a lot, dudette has fallen out of style and all genders are dudes.

You're likely to hear a teenage girl call and be called dude than you are other labels. Dude is like cool: it's just a word that stuck from the Boomer generation until now.
I'd have said it was late boomer early Gen X. I haven't seen it used much since the early noughties and I suspect if still in use it's regional, I've never heard a New Yorker use it for instance. In the UK, blood and bruv superseded it long ago, even words like mandem are used more. It always was a kind of uncool "cool" word I guess. Although that kind of slang is rarely cool. Could be sub groups like video gamers use it. But that would support its lack of coolness tbh. Surely Bro replaced it in the US?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2019 08:22 AM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Only if you want to get shot by an incel.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2019 11:52 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Only if you want to get shot by an incel.
laughing very good thumb up

Old Post Oct 5th, 2019 12:19 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, the word 'dude' has not gone out of style lol. Many still use it, including myself, although I don't agree with ddd (shocker, I know lol) that it is used equally for people of both genders. I've never called a girl or woman "dude" and never will.

I also have to laugh at PB for saying no one says 'dude' anymore when he frequently calls people 'mate' which is a word much less used in the United States than 'dude.' Probably not that way in the UK though I guess.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Oct 5th, 2019 01:33 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
No, the word 'dude' has not gone out of style lol. Many still use it, including myself, although I don't agree with ddd (shocker, I know lol) that it is used equally for people of both genders. I've never called a girl or woman "dude" and never will.

I also have to laugh at PB for saying no one says 'dude' anymore when he frequently calls people 'mate' which is a word much less used in the United States than 'dude.' Probably not that way in the UK though I guess.
Yeah, but you're admittedly middle aged. So you using Dude - kind of proves the point.

Last edited by Putinbot1 on Oct 5th, 2019 at 01:42 PM

Old Post Oct 5th, 2019 01:38 PM
dadudemon

I'd have said it was late boomer early Gen X. I haven't seen it used much since the early noughties and I suspect if still in use it's regional, I've never heard a New Yorker use it for instance. In the UK, blood and bruv superseded it long ago, even words like mandem are used more. It always was a kind of uncool "cool" word I guess. Although that kind of slang is rarely cool. Could be sub groups like video gamers use it. But that would support its lack of coolness tbh. Surely Bro replaced it in the US?

UK? For sure, bruv is the only thing I hear like "dude" from the young Brits.

I'm coming from a US-centric perspective.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2019 03:01 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
UK? For sure, bruv is the only thing I hear like "dude" from the young Brits.

I'm coming from a US-centric perspective.
But surely Bro is the US Bruv isn't it now? I see Bro lots mate, Dude, not so much, except from people like Star.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2019 03:09 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

This is basically an indie character study movie. So there isn’t really a benefit to seeing it in the theater other than not having to wait a few months.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2019 03:15 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
This is basically an indie character study movie. So there isn’t really a benefit to seeing it in the theater other than not having to wait a few months.
Interesting, going in two hours.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2019 03:18 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

But surely Bro is the US Bruv isn't it now? I see Bro lots mate, Dude, not so much, except from people like Star.

You don't live in the US so you've no idea. 'Dude' is still used a great deal by many people but go ahead & keep ignorantly believing it's some kind of rare thing lol. "Mate' , otoh, really is pretty rare in the US.

Also, you finally get tired of calling me Fly so you've gone back to calling me Star now? LOL. Ok, how long will it be before you back to calling me Fly again?

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Oct 5th, 2019 at 04:23 PM

Old Post Oct 5th, 2019 04:09 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thneo bro. If you ever have a relative with cancer or have it yourself, take them to the Burzhnskj clinic and he will cure them. Hot tip.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Oct 5th, 2019 04:15 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blakemore
Thneo bro. If you ever have a relative with cancer or have it yourself, take them to the Burzhnskj clinic and he will cure them. Hot tip.

confused

Old Post Oct 5th, 2019 04:17 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
You don't live in the US so you've no idea. 'Dude' is still used a great deal by many people but go ahead & keep ignorantly believing it's some kind of rare thing lol. "Mate' , otoh, really is pretty rare in the US.

Also, you finally get tired of calling me Fly so you've gone back to calling me Star now? LOL. Ok, how long will it be before you back to calling me Fly again?
smile

Old Post Oct 5th, 2019 04:56 PM