KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Coronavirus

Coronavirus
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (504): « First ... « 239 240 [241] 242 243 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Like all presidents before him Trump is a hypocrite so nah I doubt he'll agree.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2020 09:02 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Remember Trump is the only president that is supposed to be perfect

Old Post Jul 16th, 2020 09:08 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Gehenna
This appears to be a different argument than what I initially responded to, which was:

It appears that positive cases are increasing per test. I'd agree that the fourteen day growth in deaths reported is localized to certain states, that's borne out in all of the data I've observed where several, particularly within the South, are now peaking when it comes to caseload.[/B]

If you look at some of the graphs, we hit the peak of positives per 100k on April 3rd. And almost every state has vastly increased their testing. We've been holding steady on positives per test since around June 28th.

Test more people, get more positive tests. We are testing 5 times more than in the past. Look at April, look at now. The graphs in the link are interactive.

Here's why this result is significant:

1. We know how to do contact tracing, better.
2. More tests are available.
3. We are testing at more than 5 times the amount but have less positives per test by as much as 3 times fewer positives per tests if you use April 3rd as the "peak baseline."
4. Almost all states have fewer deaths than their peak.
5. None of the mainstream media is fairly representing these facts and only focuses on the positive test results, not the proportion of positives per 100k.

Full disclosure: I have a severe and antagonistic bias against the MSM. I loathe what they do, with a passion.

So, it's really not the point of the masks to wear them in your household. They're more relevant for when you go outside, on public transportation, to your job, etc.

This is the only data we have to go on, though. And this is the data people are using to justify wearing masks in public. That and healthcare settings.

I would agree that if you live with somebody and that person gets it, you'll all get it pretty hastily in most given situations. I don't think the advice has been to wear masks around your family. This is when pooled testing is most useful.

No, it has been recommended to wear masks around your family members if you're positive. It's also being recommended to wear a mask in public.

Well, I was asking about RCTs concerning HCQ and CQ, not concerning masks in this instance. I'd agree it will be arduous to assess the effects of mask usage in retrospect, but I cannot wait to check out what type of clever proxies people use to achieve higher faithfulness than self-reporting, or if there are solid arguments in favor of self-reporting. With that being said, there are good arguments to believe mask-wearing is prudent in the contexts detailed by the SSC article.

You've got it - in order for them to be true RCTs, they have to actually have controls such as compliance to mask wearing, proper fitting, continuous use, proper sanitization protocols, etc. When those things are done in a quality RCT, you see no mask benefit outside of continuous responsible use with N95s but that's only for a healthcare worker setting.

As for the HCQ stuff:

We do have a result for a randomized clinical trial (which is type randomized control trial)

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10....3.22.20040758v3

quote:
Key findings: For the 62 COVID-19 patients, 46.8% (29 of 62) were male and 53.2% (33 of 62) were female, the mean age was 44.7 (15.3) years. No difference in the age and sex distribution between the control group and the HCQ group. But for TTCR, the body temperature recovery time and the cough remission time were significantly shortened in the HCQ treatment group. Besides, a larger proportion of patients with improved pneumonia in the HCQ treatment group (80.6%, 25 of 31) compared with the control group (54.8%, 17 of 31).

It looks like they did not...use covariate adaptive randomization for their smaller sample size? I cannot tell. But it looks like their age and sex numbers were similar enough to make the result not confounded.

This trial is currently underway and they are very strict with their methodology. I do not find any preliminary findings, yet (often, with these situations, they will publish their prelim data as it develops to save lives if possible):

https://trialsjournal.biomedcentral...063-020-04420-0

If you can find some outcomes from this RCT, that would be awesome. But I hit a dead end likely due to a language barrier.

NIH also started a similar study:

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/new...covid-19-begins

This group did a meta-analysis of existing research through the end of April and found:

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10....5.07.20094326v1

quote:
Outcomes most commonly reported were improved lung function, viral clearance, and hospital discharge. Strong evidence to support the use of chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine in the treatment of COVID-19 is lacking. Fast track trials are riddled with bias and may not conform to rigorous guidelines which may lead to inadequate data being reported. The use of these drugs in combination with other medications may be useful but without knowing which groups they are suited for and when they may cause more harm than good.

But the biggest study we have, which is a retrospective study (not as good as an RCT but if the data is good, you can simulate an RCT such as dosing, control groups, dosing periods, patient variables, etc.)

https://www.ijidonline.com/article/S1201-9712(20)30534-8/fulltext

quote:

Of 2,541 patients, with a median total hospitalization time of 6 days (IQR: 4–10 days), median age was 64 years (IQR:53–76 years), 51% male, 56% African American, with median time to follow-up of 28.5 days (IQR:3–53). Overall in-hospital mortality was 18.1% (95% CI:16.6%–19.7%); by treatment: hydroxychloroquine + azithromycin, 157/783 (20.1% [95% CI: 17.3%–23.0%]), hydroxychloroquine alone, 162/1202 (13.5% [95% CI: 11.6%–15.5%]), azithromycin alone, 33/147 (22.4% [95% CI: 16.0%–30.1%]), and neither drug, 108/409 (26.4% [95% CI: 22.2%–31.0%]). Primary cause of mortality was respiratory failure (88%); no patient had documented torsades de pointes. From Cox regression modeling, predictors of mortality were age>65 years (HR:2.6 [95% CI:1.9–3.3]), white race (HR:1.7 [95% CI:1.4–2.1]), CKD (HR:1.7 [95%CI:1.4–2.1]), reduced O2 saturation level on admission (HR:1.5 [95%CI:1.1–2.1]), and ventilator use during admission (HR: 2.2 [95%CI:1.4–3.3]). Hydroxychloroquine provided a 66% hazard ratio reduction, and hydroxychloroquine + azithromycin 71% compared to neither treatment (p < 0.001).

In this multi-hospital assessment, when controlling for COVID-19 risk factors, treatment with hydroxychloroquine alone and in combination with azithromycin was associated with reduction in COVID-19 associated mortality. Prospective trials are needed to examine this impact.[/B]

This result is fairly strong. Other doctors have very large sets of what would be called anecdotal evidence of their dosing protocols. They are using HCQ+Azithromycin+Zinc.

Addendum: Concerning the web archive you inquired about, what happened was the NYT was going to write a story about that particular blog. Initially? Things seemed fine, but then the NYT said they were going to report the author's full name. That particular author works as a psychiatrist and doesn't want that level of publicity attached to his blog since he feels it could affect his job ngeatively. The NYT said that it was unfortunately policy, and so in response to that, he proceeded to delete his blog. It is likely temporary, but we'll see.

More info: https://slatestarcodex.com/

That really really sucks for him. Being serious. He needs to use a pseudonym if his particular therapy work is sensitive for his patients. He could have a trusted third party "verify" that he is a legit licensed Psychiatrist.

Last edited by dadudemon on Jul 16th, 2020 at 09:16 PM

Old Post Jul 16th, 2020 09:13 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
If you look at some of the graphs, we hit the peak of positives per 100k on April 3rd. And almost every state has vastly increased their testing. We've been holding steady on positives per test since around June 28th.

Test more people, get more positive tests. We are testing 5 times more than in the past. Look at April, look at now. The graphs in the link are interactive.

1. We know how to do contact tracing, better.
2. More tests are available.
3. We are testing at more than 5 times the amount but have less positives per test by as much as 3 times fewer positives per tests if you use April 3rd as the "peak baseline."
4. Almost all states have fewer deaths than their peak.
5. None of the mainstream media is fairly representing these facts and only focuses on the positive test results, not the proportion of positives per 100k.

Full disclosure: I have a severe and antagonistic bias against the MSM. I loathe what they do, with a passion.

This is the only data we have to go on, though. And this is the data people are using to justify wearing masks in public. That and healthcare settings.

No, it has been recommended to wear masks around your family members if you're positive. It's also being recommended to wear a mask in public.

You've got it - in order for them to be true RCTs, they have to actually have controls such as compliance to mask wearing, proper fitting, continuous use, proper sanitization protocols, etc. When those things are done in a quality RCT, you see no mask benefit outside of continuous responsible use with N95s but that's only for a healthcare worker setting.

As for the HCQ stuff:

We do have a result for a randomized clinical trial (which is type randomized control trial)

It looks like they did not...use covariate adaptive randomization for their smaller sample size? I cannot tell. But it looks like their age and sex numbers were similar enough to make the result not confounded.

This trial is currently underway and they are very strict with their methodology. I do not find any preliminary findings, yet (often, with these situations, they will publish their prelim data as it develops to save lives if possible):

https://trialsjournal.biomedcentral...063-020-04420-0

If you can find some outcomes from this RCT, that would be awesome. But I hit a dead end likely due to a language barrier.

NIH also started a similar study:

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/new...covid-19-begins

This group did a meta-analysis of existing research through the end of April and found:

But the biggest study we have, which is a retrospective study (not as good as an RCT but if the data is good, you can simulate an RCT such as dosing, control groups, dosing periods, patient variables, etc.)

https://www.ijidonline.com/article/S1201-9712(20)30534-8/fulltext

This result is fairly strong. Other doctors have very large sets of what would be called anecdotal evidence of their dosing protocols. They are using HCQ+Azithromycin+Zinc.

That really really sucks for him. Being serious. He needs to use a pseudonym if his particular therapy work is sensitive for his patients. He could have a trusted third party "verify" that he is a legit licensed Psychiatrist.
DDM do you get why you cant do an RCT with highly infectious diseases yet?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2020 09:19 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tell us Master Chemist!

Old Post Jul 16th, 2020 09:20 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...am-coronavirus/

President Trump and his advisers are a crackerjack bunch, so they’ve quickly figured out that it’s bad politics to be seen overtly undermining the nation’s top infectious-disease expert amid a pandemic that’s surging in part due to Trump’s own disastrous incompetence.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2020 10:28 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gehenna
Sorgo

If you look at some of the graphs, we hit the peak of positives per 100k on April 3rd. And almost every state has vastly increased their testing.

This isn't wrong. However, now? Positives per test are increasing again, which was my only argument.

We've been holding steady on positives per test since around June 28th.

Untrue, once again, based upon this: https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/testing/individual-states

June 28th? It was 6.9 percent and, since then, has increased to 8.5 percent.

Test more people, get more positive tests.

Not wrong but we are looking at positives per test and that has heightened, not just raw positives.

I'm not sure what is compelling the growth in increase positives per test. However, it cannot solely be attributed to improved contact tracing. Premature opening, particularly in Southern states, is very likely a primary contributor.

5. None of the mainstream media is fairly representing these facts

This probably isn't good, no doubt, but a majority of the COVID-19 coverage is fucking boring to me so I've only loosely followed it via non-mainstream sources. I'm not sure if what you're saying is true or false since I just don't consume that much CNN, Fox News, and more.

This is the only data we have to go on, though. And this is the data people are using to justify wearing masks in public.

Given the evidence, this prescription is okay.

No, it has been recommended to wear masks around your family members if you're positive.

I haven't seen this because I imagine if you're positive, you'd go to a hospital.

It's also being recommended to wear a mask in public.

Yes, and that's fine. A lot of spaces in public are densely crowded and people benefit from using masks.

you see no mask benefit outside of continuous responsible use with N95s but that's only for a healthcare worker setting.

This is exactly what one would expect. N95's are solid, if used assiduously. In a high-contamination space like a hospital, small errors can lead to infection.

However? This doesn't tell us anything about public usage.

Yeah, that's yet to be peer reviewed. Also, if the site says not to use a preprint to
quote:
guide clinical practice

This is a thing to take with not-to-be-understated seriousness. I don't think there's any RCT that is formally published and integrated into clinical guidelines as of yet. The article claims they possess "partial confirmation" but also lists a torrent of severe downsides from HCQ usage. For me, I await something more conclusive.

So, when this is finished, we'll possess better information.

Selfsame to the first one, I'm not sure how much of this I'm supposed to take seriously considering it's still just in medxriv limbo. It seems to concur with the other in that it has the potential to be useful but could be challenging to apply it appropriately.

This result is fairly strong.

All the more reason to continue examining azithromycin and HCQ, like they're doing:

quote:
Our results also require further confirmation in prospective, randomized controlled trials that rigorously evaluate the safety and efficacy of hydroxychloroquine therapy for COVID-19 in hospitalized patients.

It's not the gold standard I'd reasonably want for a medication. When it comes to masks, there isn't really some massive downside in the same way some of these studies acknowledge there could be when it comes to HCQ. So, I think we can make prescriptions from results with less power.

Being serious. He needs to use a pseudonym if his particular therapy work is sensitive for his patients.

It's pretty straightforward to find him online. However, the point was essentially that there is a difference between using search engines to find out who he is and having your full name published in the New York Times.

Nothing ever ends.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2020 10:35 PM
Gehenna is currently offline Click here to Send Gehenna a Private Message Find more posts by Gehenna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

This isn't wrong. However, now? Positives per test are increasing again, which was my only argument.

It's holding steady around 9%, now. They hit their "second wave" positives peak on July 11th at 10%. We also hit a record number of tests to day, as well.

Untrue, once again, based upon this: https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/testing/individual-states

June 28th? It was 6.9 percent and, since then, has increased to 8.5 percent.[/B][/QUOTE]

I disagree based on the data which shows it holding quite steady since June 28th.

Even your graph shows a downward trend which is not a point I'm making.

Contrast these numbers with the peak figures I mentioned, earlier, of 24% positive.

And at the time I looked at the data, the US has been almost completely open for weeks and it looked like we settled in around 5-7% positivity rate despite the skyrocketing testing results. Hence my original post you quotted from June 28th.

Not wrong but we are looking at positives per test and that has heightened, not just raw positives.

No, the figure I'm referring to really did hit 24% positivity rate on April 3rd. Positives per 100k hit the peak on April 3rd as seen here:

(please log in to view the image)

We greatly decreased that number by expanding testing to people who were not presenting ill. That means we got more infected but more of those were asymptomatic. The media ran with the numbers of tons of new infected but failed to demonstrate that the testing was 7 times higher than before and positivity rates were much lower than peak in April. This was my issue and why I brought it up. It's still correct. 1-2% does not change my point about the dishonest representation in the media.

I'm not sure what is compelling the growth in increase positives per test. However, it cannot solely be attributed to improved contact tracing. Premature opening, particularly in Southern states, is very likely a primary contributor.

Unfortunately, premature opening cannot be it, either. Most states reopened at the end of April and early May. No spike ever came, contrary to what the MSM was telling us. We hit a 'sag' in June were positives per test dropped as low as 4% for many days despite nearly rabid testing compared to the past. We also saw a marked drop in death rates, all in the face of the narrative the MSM was presenting.

It's how we ended up with graphs like this:

NYT collected info on which states reopened or are now reversing:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive...oronavirus.html

And you can see on the graphs they use how reopening had little to nothing to do with their subsequent spikes: it took many weeks in some states before these recent spikes started happening.

To skip all of this: we don't disagree. The data is the data and it cannot be argued unless you want to talk about the honesty/truth in the actual data collected. The only thing we've done is just simply point to the data on charts and correctly interpreted the content. The thing I've done differently than others, including MSM outlets, is actually created a trendline to determine what the linear relationship was.

This probably isn't good, no doubt, but a majority of the COVID-19 coverage is fucking boring to me so I've only loosely followed it via non-mainstream sources. I'm not sure if what you're saying is true or false since I just don't consume that much CNN, Fox News, and more.

None of the headlines read, "New positive cases are decreasing proportionally to positive cases in April but a second wave appears to be there." That would be telling the truth. That would be nuanced and boring. Instead, they inundated us with headline after headline of record breaking daily new positives in states where daily deaths were still dropping but testing had increased by more than 10 times in some states.

Given the evidence, this prescription is okay.

I agree that people can voluntarily wear them but the evidence is not there to mandate mask wearing unless they want to mandate extremely strict use of N95 masks, all day long, in public with fines for touching your face for any reason.

I haven't seen this because I imagine if you're positive, you'd go to a hospital.

Anywhere from a significant minority to an extreme majority of positive cases are asymptomatic (depends on which study you feel is most correct). Hospitalization rate for positive cases is .1%.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/201...view/index.html

Yes, and that's fine. A lot of spaces in public are densely crowded and people benefit from using masks.

I agree if and only if they are wearing properly fitted N95 masks and are fined for touching their faces/adjusting their masks.

This is exactly what one would expect. N95's are solid, if used assiduously. In a high-contamination space like a hospital, small errors can lead to infection.

However? This doesn't tell us anything about public usage.

I also agree with everything you said, here.

Yeah, that's yet to be peer reviewed. Also, if the site says not to use a preprint to
This is a thing to take with not-to-be-understated seriousness. I don't think there's any RCT that is formally published and integrated into clinical guidelines as of yet. The article claims they possess "partial confirmation" but also lists a torrent of severe downsides from HCQ usage. For me, I await something more conclusive.

Good or bad, healthcare professionals are still using these drugs to save lives.

So, when this is finished, we'll possess better information.

Yes. Looks like the best put together study, to date. You can sometimes get insider data as they are conducting the study (but I could not find it).

Selfsame to the first one, I'm not sure how much of this I'm supposed to take seriously considering it's still just in medxriv limbo. It seems to concur with the other in that it has the potential to be useful but could be challenging to apply it appropriately.

All of it should be taken seriously and quickly used to help other patients. Remember, we were told millions of people would die from this. We have heart measurement tools to check for cardiotoxicity before it gets out of hand and drop them off the drug. Which they did in the studies.

It's better than nothing and still dying, however.

The recommendation has always been to combine all 3 and that's the research I'm not seeing.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2020 12:09 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gehenna
Sorgo

It's holding steady around 9%, now. They hit their "second wave" positives peak on July 11th at 10%. We also hit a record number of tests to day, as well. I disagree based on the data which shows it holding quite steady since June 28th.

Even your graph shows a downward trend which is not a point I'm making.

Contrast these numbers with the peak figures I mentioned, earlier, of 24% positive.

And at the time I looked at the data, the US has been almost completely open for weeks and it looked like we settled in around 5-7% positivity rate despite the skyrocketing testing results. Hence my original post you quotted from June 28th.

No, the figure I'm referring to really did hit 24% positivity rate on April 3rd. Positives per 100k hit the peak on April 3rd as seen here:

Johns Hopkins is performing a seven day trailing average for positives per test. Reuters does not have this on tap. The Reuters data is not a good means of declaring that the peak surpassed. It would be like declaring July 4th as the second wave peak (https://i.imgur.com/Z17RJp0.png)

The media ran with the numbers of tons of new infected but failed to demonstrate that the testing was 7 times higher than before and positivity rates were much lower than peak in April. This was my issue and why I brought it up. It's still correct.

I'm not pushing back against this. My contention is that we can say rate of positivity has steadily held since the 28th and that the second wave positivity rate has peaked. This is based on the seven day trailing average given by Johns Hopkins.

1-2% does not change my point about the dishonest representation in the media.

I'm not sure what mainstream media representation appeared to be at large. I have not seen much that's overwhelmingly atrocious from the New York Times, as one example. I'm not sure what you're pointing to, honestly.

Unfortunately, premature opening cannot be it, either. Most states reopened at the end of April and early May.

Yeah, it absolutely can be it.

Premature opening in specific states are massive contributors in states such as Florida. I tracked this by observing reopening schedules on Propublica (https://projects.propublica.org/reopening-america/) and taking queues for probable consequences from the RAND model (https://www.rand.org/pubs/tools/TLA173-1/tool.html).

The death spikes were fairly localized but I'm not sure the second wave can be said to be over.

And you can see on the graphs they use how reopening had little to nothing to do with their subsequent spikes: it took many weeks in some states before these recent spikes started happening.

Spiking in positive test results trail early reopening. However, spikes in positive test rate and new deaths do not, as far as I recall.

The data is the data and it cannot be argued

The dispute concerns whether or not we should use a seven day trailing average.

None of the headlines read, "New positive cases are decreasing proportionally to positive cases in April but a second wave appears to be there." That would be telling the truth.

I have no clue. As I alluded to before, I don't consistently follow much that could constitute as MSM. The one thing I do, however, is the New York Times and they're okay.

but the evidence is not there to mandate mask wearing

This is not my prescription. I think everyone should be wearing masks. However, I do not believe it should be mandatory. A flawless RCT demonstrating the efficacy of mask-wearing would likewise not be satisfactory for me to prescribe this. I think it is solidly justified to castigate individuals for not wearing masks. The moral thing to do is to wear one.

Anywhere from a significant minority to an extreme majority of positive cases are asymptomatic

I had not considered that they recommended this, if asymptomatic. There's really not point to wearing a mask if you're asymptomatic and not inside of a hospital and just at home. Everyone is almost definitely infected.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/201...r-guidance.html

^ That does not say to wear it in your household, however. I'm unsure who is advising that.

I agree if and only if they are wearing properly fitted N95 masks and are fined for touching their faces/adjusting their masks.

I'm going to push back against this because I disagree. The evidence in the SSC article implies there is solid reasoning to believe cloth masks are effective within the settings described. A hospital is an astronomically higher risk area than even public transit. I don't think those meta-analyses can be generalized to public conduct to claim that only this level of attentiveness will have a mitigating effect.

Good or bad, healthcare professionals are still using these drugs to save lives.

What?

We don't know this yet, despite the fact that they're using them.

All of it should be taken seriously and quickly used to help other patients. Remember, we were told millions of people would die from this.

I'm fairly certain the Imperial College model claimed the upper end was millions if, quite literally, no measure and/or no action was taken. Neil Ferguson gets unreasonably shit on, including accounting for predictions in the past: https://statmodeling.stat.columbia....comment-1331901

I attribute this to people intentionally misrepresenting the research.

It's better than nothing and still dying, however.

Not if it causes genuine harm to people, which is why I would recommend waiting for the actual quality RCT instead of retrospective studies or flawed RCTs.

Nothing ever ends.

Last edited by Gehenna on Jul 17th, 2020 at 01:51 AM

Old Post Jul 17th, 2020 01:41 AM
Gehenna is currently offline Click here to Send Gehenna a Private Message Find more posts by Gehenna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KCJ506

Originally posted by Surtur
And I really hope you aren't one of those people who b*tches about covid and then ignores the mass protests.

In other words: hope you aren't a democrat

Never said I was giving those protests a pass.

And this isn't towards you, but I have to laugh at that other guy putting me on ignore over this. I'd really hate to see how he handles real life arguments if he gets so easily bent out of shape. From reading his other posts, he seems like one of those angry keyboard warriors anyway that uses the anonymity to say all of sorts of hoopla because he knows if he were to shoot his mouth off like that to the wrong person in real life, there can be actual consequences.

Last edited by KCJ506 on Jul 17th, 2020 at 06:08 AM

Old Post Jul 17th, 2020 06:02 AM
KCJ506 is currently offline Click here to Send KCJ506 a Private Message Find more posts by KCJ506 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

wniarats

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Last edited by Blakemore on Jul 17th, 2020 at 06:10 AM

Old Post Jul 17th, 2020 06:08 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blakemore
wniarats

Do you even know how to read?

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2020 06:27 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Coronavirus live news: US records world record 77,300 new infections in one day

https://www.theguardian.com/world/l...AndroidApp_Copy

Old Post Jul 17th, 2020 08:45 AM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!

'Work from home': UK chief scientific adviser warns of coronavirus risks – video

https://www.theguardian.com/world/v...AndroidApp_Copy

Old Post Jul 17th, 2020 08:50 AM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/17/politics/donald-trump-leadership-coronavirus/index.html

Old Post Jul 17th, 2020 09:11 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Just popping in quickly to make sure you all don't think I'm dead from COVID-19. I'm good!

And also...

Fu#k Trump, his corrupt cronies and any other morons who are trying to block scientific progress to save lives.

Attachment: spray fauci 2.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Jul 17th, 2020 10:11 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Just popping in quickly to make sure you all don't think I'm dead from COVID-19. I'm good!

And also...

Fu#k Trump, his corrupt cronies and any other morons who are trying to block scientific progress to save lives.

Yea..how dare those morons encourage thousands of people to gather in large crowds. it's like they want people to die.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2020 10:23 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

And also...

Good to see you are well. thumb up top notch!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2020 10:24 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Once again the "Pro-Life" and "ALL Lives Matter" party proves that they are anything but.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2020 01:12 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Once again the "Pro-Life" and "ALL Lives Matter" party proves that they are anything but.
thumb up Bingo! It does indeed.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2020 02:23 PM