KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » COVIDiots

COVIDiots
Started by: Adam_PoE

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (100): « First ... « 50 51 [52] 53 54 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

Enyart used to gleefully read obituaries of people who died from AIDS while playing "Another One Bites the Dust" by Queen on his now-defunct TV program Bob Enyart Live. -snip

Didn't Rush Limbaugh do something similar with people he didn't like who died of AIDS? Read a list and laugh? Very Jesus-y of them.

So please honor his wish. Even if it meant he and Cheryl would die, they just don't want any more COVID treatment recommendations." -snip

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 09:47 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Covid is something that can be avoided.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2021 07:57 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Klaw
Sigma Male

edit

Simp list: samhain, Blakemore, snowdragon

If you want to anger a Conservative, lie to him.
If you want to anger a Liberal, tell him the truth.

KMC is a Left Wing echo chamber; just like Reddit and Twitter.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2021 12:42 PM
Klaw is currently offline Find more posts by Klaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Inmates Were Not Told They Were Given Dewormer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Washington County Sheriff Tim Helder on Tuesday confirmed that the Detention Center has been giving ivermectin to detainees to treat them for COVID-19.

The question was raised at a meeting of the Quorum Court's Finance & Budget Committee during a discussion of the proposed 2022 budget for the Detention Center. Helder said he was informed of the use of the medication in July by emails from Karas Correctional Health.

The FDA has warned against using ivermectin in treating COVID-19. In an August 21st post on Twitter, addressing the use of ivermectin, the agency said: "You are not a horse. You are not a cow. Seriously, stop it."

Ivermectin tablets are approved at very specific doses for some parasitic worms, and there are topical formulations for head lice and skin conditions like rosacea. Ivermectin is not an anti-viral.

Inmates at a northwest Arkansas jail are reporting they were not told a medication they were given to treat COVID-19 was actually an anti-parasite drug that federal health officials have warned should not be used to treat the coronavirus.

At least three inmates at the Washington County jail said they did not know they were being given ivermectin until its use at the facility was revealed last week.

The inmates' comments contradict assertions by the sheriff and the jail's physician that the use of the drug was voluntary. The drug's use at the jail has prompted an investigation by the state Medical Board.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2021 07:51 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Man Charged in COVID "Bleach Cure" Death of a Child

The North Texas Poison Center is again warning people that drinking bleach will not prevent, treat, or cure COVID-19, following 46 cases of people ingesting the chemical since the beginning of August for precisely those reasons.

The NTPC pointed to "misleading and inaccurate information circulating online" for the increase in poisonings.

They warn that while you can reduce the spread of coronavirus by cleaning and disinfecting frequently-touched surfaces with bleach, you should never drink it under any circumstances.

Argentinian authorities have charged Andreas Kalcker, a key figure in a sprawling movement that hails toxic bleach as a "miracle" medical treatment. The charges follow a seven-month-long investigation by the UFIMA, which investigates medical crimes in Argentina.

The investigation was launched after the August 2020 death of a five-year-old boy in Neuquen of multiple organ failure consistent with chlorine dioxide poisoning. The child's parents believed, on the basis of misinformation spread by Kalcker and others, that the substance had the power to ward off COVID-19.

It is unclear if the charges are related to "bleach church" founder Mark Grenon, who claims that Trump consumed his product. Trump publicly suggested using "disinfectant" to treat COVID just days after Grenon reportedly sent him a letter touting bleach. Grenon was arrested by the DOJ in July 2020.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2021 07:55 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I read somewhere Tucker Carlson was promoting faking Covid Cards.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2021 08:19 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

TN Poison Control: Horse Paste Causing Mental Issues

The Tennessee Poison Center has seen a dramatic increase in calls for people experiencing issues after taking ivermectin for COVID-19.

Many of those calls were for people accidentally getting the drug on their skin, Dr. Rebecca Bruccoleri said.

"It can cause GI upset, it can cause neurological symptoms too," Dr. Bruccoleri said. "We've been seeing people who have been having altered mental states because of this come in, so this can be a serious ingestion."

Old Post Sep 6th, 2021 07:38 PM
Adam_PoE

Leader of Newsom Recall is Sick with COVID

The lead proponent of the effort to recall California Governor Gavin Newsom has COVID-19. Orrin Heatlie, the retired Yolo County sheriff's sergeant who started the recall movement last year, confirmed that he tested positive for the virus.

Heatlie said he did not receive the COVID-19 vaccine prior to his infection.

In February 2020, Heatlie filed a petition to recall Newsom, citing the governor's COVID-19 shutdowns and mandates intended to slow the virus and save lives.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2021 04:54 AM
Adam_PoE

Anti-Vax MAGA Activist Sick with COVID

"I'm not at the top of my game. I had an unbelievable weekend. I bet I—I don't know how much I slept. I woke up to go back to sleep—unbelievable. Sweating. *cough* Man. My wife's upstairs with a whip, she didn't even want me to come down here this morning.

And, uh *coughs* I'm here, and I covet your prayers. You know, everybody says the same thing , 'Oh, you got COVID.' What the hell does that even mean, I got COVID? What is that? What is COVID? I got something.

And, uh, I'm telling you, man, it's been like nothing I've ever experienced in my life. I can't eat, I can't even drink. If I drink water, it doesn't matter what it is, I immediately want to throw up.

And I have drenched my bed about as many times as you can drench it, with fever. And, uh, I just covet your prayers, if you would."

—Dave Daubenmire, who wanted to raise $100-million to fight vaccine mandates by "badgering" corporations with accusations of anti-Christian bias.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2021 05:00 AM
Adam_PoE

QAnon Anti-Vax FL Pastor Hospitalized with COVID

Volusia County Councilman Fred Lowry is hospitalized with COVID-19, County Chair Jeff Brower announced Tuesday. "He is in the hospital wrestling with COVID-19. It's been about three weeks now,” Brower said as Tuesday's council meeting kicked off with Lowry's chair empty for the second week. He attracted controversy this summer for promoting conspiracy theories, including some about the coronavirus pandemic, in a sermon at Deltona Lakes Baptist Church.

"We did not have a pandemic, folks. We were lied to," Lowry said in the May 30th sermon. Lowry then launched into QAnon lies about a trafficking children, organ-harvesting, and extracting the chemical adrenochrome from their blood for its hallucinatory and anti-aging properties. He referred to Dr. Anthony Fauci as "Dr. Falsey," saying "I did not mispronounce that. That's the way I wanted to say it," and labeled him a liar and pervert.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2021 05:03 AM
jaden_2.0
Awful

You have to wonder what it is about Baptist churches and specifically Evangelical churches that creates such uniquely retarded congregations. I also find it very convenient that the 1 branch of Christianity that allows you to go through life being a hateful, bigoted piece of shit that treats other people horrendously and still get into heaven is followed predominantly by hateful, bigoted pieces of shit that treat other people horrendously.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2021 12:59 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
You have to wonder what it is about Baptist churches and specifically Evangelical churches that creates such uniquely retarded congregations.

You answered your own question:

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
I also find it very convenient that the 1 branch of Christianity that allows you to go through life being a hateful, bigoted piece of shit that treats other people horrendously and still get into heaven is followed predominantly by hateful, bigoted pieces of shit that treat other people horrendously.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2021 05:55 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i should have posted this in the covidiots thread, but it's never too late, is it smile

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
howard stern letting the anti-vaxxers have it.

“It’s really funny when these radio, the radio guys are the best, they’re like four of them died, four of them were like ranting on the air. They will not get vaccinated. They were they were on fire, these guys, it was like day after day, they were all dying and then their dying words are ‘I wish I had been more into the vaccine. I wish I had taken it.'”

“When are we going to stop putting up with the idiots in this country and just say, you know, it’s mandatory to get vaccinated?”

"**** them, **** their freedom. I want my freedom to live. I want to get out of the house already. I want to go next door and play chess. I want to go take some pictures.”

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2021 02:07 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Anti-Mask/Vax NYC Court Officer Dies of COVID

A Manhattan court security lieutenant who was ardently opposed to taking the vaccine has died of COVID-19. Lieutenant Stephen Shyti, 63, died around 5:45 p.m. Tuesday after spending more than two weeks on a ventilator, officials said.

Multiple sources said the veteran court lieutenant and father of two was outspoken in his opposition to taking the vaccine and did not wear a mask at work. He was responsible for enforcing mask-wearing and other health and safety measures.

Dennis Quirk, the court officers' union president, said Shyti "had total mistrust in the government and wouldn't get the vaccine."

Old Post Sep 10th, 2021 01:41 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

gee i wonder who he voted for

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2021 01:51 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Anti-Vax MAGA Pastor Claims Illness is "Electrical Transmissions" from the Vaxxed

"I'm not at the top of my game. I had an unbelievable weekend. I bet I—I don't know how much I slept. I woke up to go back to sleep—unbelievable. Sweating. *cough* Man. My wife's upstairs with a whip, she didn't even want me to come down here this morning.

And, uh *coughs* I'm here, and I covet your prayers. You know, everybody says the same thing , 'Oh, you got COVID.' What the hell does that even mean, I got COVID? What is that? What is COVID? I got something.

And, uh, I'm telling you, man, it's been like nothing I've ever experienced in my life. I can't eat, I can't even drink. If I drink water, it doesn't matter what it is, I immediately want to throw up.

And I have drenched my bed about as many times as you can drench it, with fever. And, uh, I just covet your prayers, if you would."

—Dave Daubenmire, who wanted to raise $100-million to fight vaccine mandates by "badgering" corporations with accusations of anti-Christian bias.

"I know this: what I've had for the last three weeks—are you guys looking at me?—is not a virus. I want you to listen to me again, because we've all been programmed to say, 'COVID virus.'

What I had was not a virus, I got that from the Holy Spirit. What I have—had—I've been dealing with—is some kind of electric transmission—are you listening to me?—from the vaccinated.

I have been dealing with something from the vaccinated. There's two components that are going on to this thing. Number one, there is a physical viral component of it.

Here's what I know: ivermectic, hydroxychloroquine, zinc, vitamin C—the cocktail of vitamins that I've been taking—blocked the physical aspect of that from getting deeply into my body, but it did not prevent the electrical part of it."

—Dave Daubenmire, speaking on his podcast.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2021 02:22 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_co...ature=emb_title

Look at 1:40 minutes in.

Joe Biden: "If there ever is a vaccine, when there's a vaccine, who's gonna take it??"

Democrat idiot: "I don't trust the CDC."

You liberal LIARS! You morally bankrupt partisan hacks!

You should all be ashamed of yourselves!

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2021 04:26 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Originally posted by cdtm

Joe Biden: "If there ever is a vaccine, when there's a vaccine, who's gonna take it??"

That was actually super comical eek! laughing

Old Post Sep 10th, 2021 11:40 AM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by cdtm

You do realize we ended up taking the vaccine while it was predominately made under Trump right?

It's almost like we knew there was cause for concern with Trump trying to force a vaccine out early but we looked at the process of the companies and realize they fought back against it and still followed safety protocols.

It's almost like we can follow evidence to change our mind. What a novel concept for a conservative.

It's also important to note there were reasons to be concerned about the Trump led CDC because a number of workers there complained about those officials trying to get them to do unethical things.

This a hand wave simply to hand wave the fact you guys should be getting the vaccine.

sig by Rao Kal El

Last edited by Newjak on Sep 10th, 2021 at 12:38 PM

Old Post Sep 10th, 2021 12:36 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

QTard Dies of COVID, After Hospital Receives Bomb Threats Demanding Horse Paste

A woman who became the center of a harassment campaign against a Chicago hospital as QAnon supporters demanded they treat her COVID-19 diagnosis with ivermectin has died, according to reports.

Veronica Wolski, a popular QAnon advocate best known for hanging banners from a bridge in Chicago, died in the early hours of Monday morning after spending weeks in hospital with COVID-19.

Her death was announced on Telegram by conspiracy theorist Lin Wood, one of the biggest and most influential QAnon supporters. Wood previously urged his 814,000 Telegram followers to ring up the Amita Resurrection Hospital and demand that Wolski be treated with ivermectin instead of approved and tested drugs or vaccines.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 10:31 AM