KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Jacob Blake Police Shooting

Jacob Blake Police Shooting
Started by: Lestov16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (39): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
wtf?

I hope the courthouse is wheelchair accessible.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 10:28 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

wtf?

He's angry that his imagined narrative is falling apart so he's trying to be "edgy", it's one of Surt's coping mechanism. It's very odd and sad.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 10:28 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
I hope the courthouse is wheelchair accessible.
Surt what's wrong with you mate?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 10:29 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

When this guy is pissing and shitting in bags who here thinks he will reflect at all upon his life choices?

Who here thinks he will instead blame white people and the cops?

Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
He's angry that his imagined narrative is falling apart so he's trying to be "edgy", it's one of Surt's coping mechanism. It's very odd and sad.
it's disturbing for sure.

Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Oh dear, he had his kids in the car... ffs!

Yea, he should be charged with child endangerment.

As for the police, if they overstepped. then throw the book at them.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 10:30 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

it's disturbing for sure.

See this is why you guys aren't worth truly engaging. The narrative hasn't fallen apart, but you two are sad and inferior enough to troll and pretend it is.

Okay, go for it. Do not let me get in the way kiddies. Be all the inferior you can be.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 10:30 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

He's going to sue on his behalf and his children's behalf. If there's no weapon found in the car, he's likely going to walk away with high millions, and while that won't repair his back, he'll be able to live very comfortably and send his kid's to college.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 10:31 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, wish cops would have killed him then.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 10:35 PM
wxyz
Restricted

Account Restricted

I agree if the cops are found to have been in the wrong they should be prosecuted.

But as I said before; from what I've seen; the cops did nothing wrong.

And lol @ all the death penalty comments.

FYI; self defense is moral and sometimes that includes killing someone.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 10:36 PM
wxyz is currently offline Click here to Send wxyz a Private Message Find more posts by wxyz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whether a weapon is in the car should be irrelevant, but I understand a lot of sad souls in this country have been brainwashed.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 10:37 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's going to sue on his behalf and his children's behalf. If there's no weapon found in the car, he's likely going to walk away with high millions, and while that won't repair his back, he'll be able to live very comfortably and send his kid's to college.
Yeah, but it won't repair his back. It's ficking sad tbh.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 10:37 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I agree it's sad if tax payers have to pay cuz a dumb thug fought the cops.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 10:39 PM
Silent Master

Guy needs to be charged with felony child endangerment.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 10:42 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Whether a weapon is in the car should be irrelevant, but I understand a lot of sad souls in this country have been brainwashed.

Yeah, what does it matter if the cops where in actual danger or not.

In reality: That is going to matter in regards to what happens to the cops involved.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 10:47 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

What crime(s) did he commit that warrant a death penalty?

Opening a car door angrily is a capital crime donchaknow?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 10:47 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wxyz
Restricted

Account Restricted

Again; the cops do not need to be actively shot at to act.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 10:48 PM
wxyz is currently offline Click here to Send wxyz a Private Message Find more posts by wxyz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Originally posted by Silent Master
Guy needs to be charged with felony child endangerment.

I agree. And attempted murder for shooting the man in the back seven times. 👍

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 10:48 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden_2.0

Kiddo u just playing along with the bootlicking boys like usual or do you legit think the shooting wasn't justified?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 10:49 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by jaden_2.0

Just how angrily was this door opened?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 10:49 PM