KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Legacy of Trump and Trumpers! MAGA

The Legacy of Trump and Trumpers! MAGA
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
He actually won on election night in a huge landslide. What has been going on for the past 5 days is dems stealing it right in front of our eyes and then dumba**es go "show me the evidence!" lmao.
nutty

Old Post Nov 8th, 2020 06:19 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
nutty

What exactly is nutty?

I was watching coverage from "The Young Turks" and CNN live election night and both their commentary and demeanor was indicative of a clear Trump victory. The Young Turks in particular looked as though they were on the verge of an emotional collapse even greater than the one in 2016.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2020 06:28 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
What exactly is nutty?

I was watching coverage from "The Young Turks" and CNN live election night and both their commentary and demeanor was indicative of a clear Trump victory. The Young Turks in particular looked as though they were on the verge of an emotional collapse even greater than the one in 2016.

...and yet: trump lost.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2020 06:52 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

What exactly is nutty?

I don't watch TYT so I can't comment there, but I was switching between CNN and Fox on election night, I did not see a "verge of an emotional collapse" from either network that night. When Fox called AZ for Biden that night, Trump threw a tantrum at Fox. Did you miss this?

The beginning of the real "emotional collapse" was seen the following morning when Biden's leads starting pilling in as more and more votes were counted.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 8th, 2020 07:02 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
...and yet: trump lost.

Trump "LOSES" on December 14th if the electors affirm the votes as they are now.

Not a second before.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2020 07:36 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

You Trumpers are welcome to postpone your meltdowns until Dec 14th.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 8th, 2020 07:41 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Robtard
You Trumpers are welcome to postpone your meltdowns until Dec 14th.

I'M NO TRUMPER, TRAITOR!!!

I am simply a patriot standing for truth, justice, and the American way!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 8th, 2020 07:48 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sit down over there Trumper.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2020 07:49 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

I can accept that. Trump is going to lose on December 14th.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2020 07:50 PM
truejedi is currently offline Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

If you are such a patriot, then why are you holding up an illegal immigrant as a symbol.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2020 08:58 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

The idea that a person is "illegal" based on where they were born is bullshit.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2020 09:02 PM
truejedi is currently offline Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by truejedi

Tell that to LordofBrooklyn. I am merely pointing out the hypocrisy of being opposed to illegal immigrants, while holding one up as an American symbol.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2020 09:21 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trumpers go back further than we think.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 12:04 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

The grace of John McCain in these. I voted for him. Loved that man. Trump making his hateful comments against McCain made me leave the Republican party forever. 2016 was the first time I didn't vote straight Republican.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 12:39 AM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by truejedi

That doesn't make them Criminals until they Trespass.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 02:31 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

nvm, misread.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 02:36 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

What exactly is nutty?

It’s true that on election night it looked like Trump was in a much stronger position than he really was. But if you had been following various state laws as far as when they can start counting what type of votes, there wasn’t a reason to be concerned. It was known that Michigan and Pennsylvania were not going to count most of their absentee ballots until after the in person votes, which which would cause a red mirage in those states. There were even some articles in places like 538.com warning people of the red mirage and the blue shift that would come after once these states started counting their absentee ballots.

Really the results went exactly as predicted in that respect.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 09:01 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
It’s true that on election night it looked like Trump was in a much stronger position than he really was. But if you had been following various state laws as far as when they can start counting what type of votes, there wasn’t a reason to be concerned. It was known that Michigan and Pennsylvania were not going to count most of their absentee ballots until after the in person votes, which which would cause a red mirage in those states. There were even some articles in places like 538.com warning people of the red mirage and the blue shift that would come after once these states started counting their absentee ballots.

Really the results went exactly as predicted in that respect.
thumb up which is why Backfire and I made the very accurate predictions we made.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 10:17 AM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I did too without even going through that!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 10:33 AM
Quincy
Debaser

There's a lot to be said about the legacy of Trump in the context of his opposition. I for one became a pretty political person due to the Trump Campaign. As he grew and gathered support during his presidential bid, he revealed a lot about his character. The mocking of a disabled reporter early on stuck with me for a long time. He came off as a bully, a jerk, and incredibly thin-skinned. His comments on women, all of it - he just seems like a bad person.

Because of that, I'm sure I'm not the only one who got into politics in opposition of someone so degrading and horrible. Someone may have heard or read about the things he's said and done and thought "Yo what the ****?" and then gotten involved.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 01:43 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote