KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Democrats: It's Time to Change Your Racist Policies

Democrats: It's Time to Change Your Racist Policies
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 10:57 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
It's true.

(please log in to view the image)

They were talking about it all over reddit. Even some thanking white men for being woke.

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/20...6/pers-n06.html

Trump won record numbers of PoC votes, too.

So, yeah, Democrats can thank white males for Biden-Harris winning and be upset with PoC and women. Or they can learn from this and do some of the stuff I was talking about in this thread: stop being so racist and amend their ways.
I like how the graph just says Democrats vs Trump lol. It's not even mentioning Biden. Also down at the bottom you can it's based of projections in exit polling?

Even then the margins are only around 2-5% difference. And for Black males the increase in overall numbers were roughly the same for each at about about .6 million. And the increases for black women weren't as close as according to the graph roughly .9 million more black women voted for "Democrats" vs only about .57 million for Trump.

Either way DDM what specific policies are you talking about?

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 11:47 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

DDM talking out of his ass again?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 12:19 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

You won't have 4 more years of racism.

You'll have 8 more years.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 12:27 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

16 years reversing racism.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 12:28 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Newjak
I like how the graph just says Democrats vs Trump lol.

Because it compares 2 different presidential candidate democrats: Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden. Whereas both elections, Trump was the GOP candidate.

It's not even mentioning Biden. Also down at the bottom you can it's based of projections in exit polling?

There's literally no other way to measure which demographics voted for whom other than exit polling.

Either way DDM what specific policies are you talking about?

Am I mistaken or did we have a very long multi-post conversation about this topic already? Are you an honest actor? I don't have time to search for hours through my hundreds of posts where I've talked about these topics.

Google search "criminal justice reform" and you'll get a pretty good idea of decades of work already outlined for what we need to do. You can also google search "prison reform" and "racist democratic policies."

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 04:00 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Because it compares 2 different presidential candidate democrats: Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden. Whereas both elections, Trump was the GOP candidate.

There's literally no other way to measure which demographics voted for whom other than exit polling.

Am I mistaken or did we have a very long multi-post conversation about this topic already? Are you an honest actor? I don't have time to search for hours through my hundreds of posts where I've talked about these topics.

Google search "criminal justice reform" and you'll get a pretty good idea of decades of work already outlined for what we need to do. You can also google search "prison reform" and "racist democratic policies."
I like how your protecting the graph's graphic choices but not the actual numbers showing that the changes weren't that big or is misleading to act like so many people of color voted for Trump in 2016 when both sides got more votes lol.

Also your last answer seems like a bit of a cop out. You're the one who made the thread. You can at least mention which Democratic policies you think are racists. If for no other reason other people might want to know them I also may need a refresher as well since i only vaguely remember talking to you about this.

It's not unreasonable at all for me to ask.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 04:11 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I like how your protecting the graph's graphic choices but not the actual numbers showing that the changes weren't that big or is misleading to act like so many people of color voted for Trump in 2016 when both sides got more votes lol.

Based on this response, you're not reading the data correctly and you don't understand it.

Read the article to gain a better understanding of what those numbers respresent.

Also your last answer seems like a bit of a cop out.

Yup. 100% copping out. Not going to spend hours and hours looking up previous posts I made over the years that literally everyone posting in this thread are aware of including you. You can look it up if you're genuinely curious. These reforms are not new concepts and policies for liberals and they are not even my original ideas. You're clearly not an honest actor in this conversation, at all, and you're "attacking to defend" because you don't like someone attacking Democrats for their decades of racist policies.

This also tells me that you're not interested in changing the decades of racist and harmful policies from the Democrats. You're far more interested in gotcha games and e-wins that confronting actual issues that can make a huge difference in the lives of people of color: specifically, black people.

Divorce yourself from tribalistic political parties. Then you won't act like your family member was insulted so much so that you lose your reason, like you just did, now.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 04:41 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Based on this response, you're not reading the data correctly and you don't understand it.

Read the article to gain a better understanding of what those numbers respresent.

Yup. 100% copping out. Not going to spend hours and hours looking up previous posts I made over the years that literally everyone posting in this thread are aware of including you. You can look it up if you're genuinely curious. These reforms are not new concepts and policies for liberals and they are not even my original ideas. You're clearly not an honest actor in this conversation, at all, and you're "attacking to defend" because you don't like someone attacking Democrats for their decades of racist policies.

This also tells me that you're not interested in changing the decades of racist and harmful policies from the Democrats. You're far more interested in gotcha games and e-wins that confronting actual issues that can make a huge difference in the lives of people of color: specifically, black people.

Divorce yourself from tribalistic political parties. Then you won't act like your family member was insulted so much so that you lose your reason, like you just did, now.
If you knew anything about me you'd find that last paragraph as laughable trying to describe me.

Also you should like a PragerU video right now. I'm also pretty sure your points were the same ones they used as well. :/

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 04:45 PM
dadudemon

If you knew anything about me you'd find that last paragraph as laughable trying to describe me.

I do know quite a bit about you from a political beliefs perspective which is why I responded the way I did. You should do better to improve the political image you give off if you don't wish to be seen as yet another tribalistic Democrat who is unable to think outside of party loyalty lines.

Also you should like a PragerU video right now. I'm also pretty sure your points were the same ones they used as well. :/

Nice red herring and indirect ad hominem.

Anything of substance to add? Such as CJS reform suggestions that I haven't mentioned on KMC over the last 15 years? Drug War thoughts? Red-lining thoughts?

Anything of substance at all to add?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 04:57 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I do know quite a bit about you from a political beliefs perspective which is why I responded the way I did. You should do better to improve the political image you give off if you don't wish to be seen as yet another tribalistic Democrat who is unable to think outside of party loyalty lines.

Nice red herring and indirect ad hominem.

Anything of substance to add? Such as CJS reform suggestions that I haven't mentioned on KMC over the last 15 years? Drug War thoughts? Red-lining thoughts?

Anything of substance at all to add?
I honestly don't need to prove anything to you :/ Especially when you speak of images and political tribalism you might want to look in the mirror first

I mean I legitimately asked you for your specific points so we could talk about things with substance. You're the one that made the statement, refused to post why, and am now harassing me about substance. It's kind of laughable :/

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 05:19 PM
dadudemon

I honestly don't need to prove anything to you.

Then why make the statement about me not knowing you if you didn't care about the persona you were giving off about your politics?

Especially when you speak of images and political tribalism you might want to look in the mirror first

Done.

My tribe is "liberalism" and "Transhumanism." But I'm open minded enough to criticize the problems with both political positions. The fact that the Transhumanist party actually exists doesn't prevent me from pointing out some of the wacky/wonky and woefully naive positions they take.

You can criticize the Green Party, too, since I try to vote Green Party. See if I get condescending and insulting like you did (attack to defend).

I mean I legitimately asked you for your specific points so we could talk about things with substance.

No you most certainly didn't. No one is stupid enough to believe that you were an honest actor in the conversation except the anti-dadudemon cheerleaders.

You're the one that made the statement, refused to post why, and am now harassing me about substance. It's kind of laughable :/

"harassing"? Oh boy. You've lost it.

No one is forcing you to respond with condescending and insulting posts.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 05:25 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Then why make the statement about me not knowing you if you didn't care about the persona you were giving off about your politics?

Done.

My tribe is "liberalism" and "Transhumanism." But I'm open minded enough to criticize the problems with both political positions. The fact that the Transhumanist party actually exists doesn't prevent me from pointing out some of the wacky/wonky and woefully naive positions they take.

You can criticize the Green Party, too, since I try to vote Green Party. See if I get condescending and insulting like you did (attack to defend).

No you most certainly didn't. No one is stupid enough to believe that you were an honest actor in the conversation except the anti-dadudemon cheerleaders.

"harassing"? Oh boy. You've lost it.

No one is forcing you to respond with condescending and insulting posts.
I mean I would rather be responding with topic specific posts but you refused to post the specific policies that you think back your specific stance ;/

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 05:34 PM
dadudemon

I mean I would rather be responding with topic specific posts but you refused to post the specific policies that you think back your specific stance ;/

If you would rather be responding to the OP topic, why didn't you quote it and express some of your CJS reform ideas and ways to undo some of the harmful Democratic policies?

Do you understand how you do not appear to be an honest actor even when you're trying to act like a victim of the mean, bad, dadudemon?

Edit - Here, watch, I'll show you how an honest actor would work.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 05:36 PM
dadudemon

Re: Democrats: It's Time to Change Your Racist Policies

You've won the white house so now it is time to address the institutional racism that have plagued your party since it's beginning.

Your policies have torn apart black families for decades. Your policies have resulted in the deaths of tens of thousands of brown people in other nations through your warmongering.

We still do not have a UHC. A UHC would greatly an disproportionately help minorities in the US.

We still do not have comprehensive CJS reform. CJS reform would disproportionately help minorities.

So what is on the agenda for Democrats to bring positive change to America? Will anything change under Biden or will we have 4 more years of racism from Democrats?

I've submitted multiple policy changes that the US Government should implement to help combat the racism. So when will Democrats implement the no-nonsense, mostly bipartisan, policies?

Very good points, dadudemon!

If the Democrats were actually interested in CJS Reform, they would have ended the Drug War before they supported it and started it waaaay back in the day. And they would have ended the Drug War every single year after it took off.

But they didn't. They have voted for measures and provisions at local, state, and national levels, for years, to support the Drug War.

So when the Democrats put on their site:

"It is past time to end the failed "War on Drugs," which has imprisoned millions of Americans—disproportionately Black people and Latinos—and hasn't been effective in reducing drug use."

You know they are 100% full of shit.

Joe Biden does not support MJ legalization:

https://reason.com/2020/07/28/democ...anks-joe-biden/

Harsh CJS policies, actually supported and pushed by Joe Biden, are part of the reason we are in this CJS racism mess to begin with.

https://reason.com/2019/07/23/joe-b...d-by-joe-biden/

Joe Biden is most likely the next president. So Joe Biden is going to change bad policies implemented by...Joe Biden.

So will the Democrats, like Harris and Joe Biden, reverse previous racist positions they held and actually implement CJS Reform? Or will it be more of the same and this is all empty rhetoric?

And this is just the Drug War. What about the destruction of the Black Nuclear Family which is the single biggest sin of the Democratic Party since slavery?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 05:46 PM
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

I know what DDM means when he refers to previous reforms he outlined... and by the way outlined with charts and numbers and all with accurately sourced data.

If I had a blade held to me and had to give at least 1 single thread out of the many where DDM has published articles any respected journalist writing for any internationally recognized newspaper or journal would be proud to call their own work I'd have to say this one discussion thread about uh Prison / Punishment / Sentencing / I remember it more than all the rest because I posted in it.

I think I said some thing about one reform I would push for was. If some one has to steal food to get some thing to eat... they shouldn't be in jail or be put the cjs. What they need is help getting work. Or if you're taking them in. Take them in and put them straight on a work program where they can grind aka do some leveling up in work skills.

I also said some thing like For all general minor offenses etc prisoners should work and be paid and released with their wages so they can go straight into safe accomodation paying their own bills and stuff with skills and experience any employer would want.

I think it's Norway or some country close to it where they have open prisons. Well the prisons are built like residential properties where inmates and wardens are neighbours / house mates because they do not want to be releasing socially awkward people into communities when prisoners have done their time. And they've worked out that is the best way to help prisoners who have problems with life with criminal activity a byproduct of that.

They also have a low re-offend rate. And almost non existent attacks on wardens (who are un armed)

In essence they treat prisoners like humans and they respond well to that.

So anyway.

Like DDM says there are too many posts of his here. And he put so much detail into them. Surely if you put his name into the search and add a search word or item like %, reform, prison, offenders, disproportionate, etc you'll see something.

Having actually engaged him on the precise reforms DDM mentioned he outlined on the first page of this discussion thread.

I can't just not say nothing.

DDM. Newjack. This is not the hill you want to fall out on.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 06:19 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Actually, saying nothing was an option for you, one you probably should have exercised. dadudemon is a big boy, he can answer Newjak for himself instead of dodging and calling in reinforcements.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 06:22 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Well he game me some advice once.

And it served me well.

So theres that.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 06:24 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Thanks for contributing, Shiv. I'll try and do better in the future it's just hard to think anyone is honest when I've posted so much on this topic for years.

And, yes, a "path to civilization" is 100% needed. Real skills, real jobs, and real merit based un-sentencing. The goal should always be healthy reintegration back into society. And drug problems are medical problems, not criminal problems. The prohibitions make them criminal problems.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 06:26 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I prefer the term "demoncrats".

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 06:51 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote