KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Aquaman vs Big Barda

Aquaman vs Big Barda
Started by: Philosophía

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Double post

Old Post Sep 18th, 2021 07:04 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
That’s not outmuscling someone though, nothing future Aquaman did physically was out of the capabilities of his present day self.

Prince didn’t physically overpower Diana either though and was about to use a weapon to kill her. I don’t get how any of that comes off as Hunter being stronger than Diana or Future Borg Aquaman being stronger than Hunter to you. How do you come to the conclusion one character is stronger based off Fisticuffs.

I’m not saying the Catman instance doesn’t exist I just take it with a grain of salt. As much as I’d imagine WW fans do with Christopher Priest having Wonder Woman almost die due to a ricocheted bullet

Show us current Aquaman putting someone stronger than Wonder Woman on his knees in one punch then.

Yeah, she was simply bleeding and on the ground because of his extensive psi powers.

What you or Wonder Woman fans think is of no consequence.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2021 07:05 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by cdtm
Yeah, you're right.

Just trying to avoid the inevitable "Non feat for Aquaman because clearly imperfect weak arsed powers" line.

Say it.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2021 07:05 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EcstaticGrace

Originally posted by abhilegend
Show us current Aquaman putting someone stronger than Wonder Woman on his knees in one punch then.

Yeah, she was simply bleeding and on the ground because of his extensive psi powers.

What you or Wonder Woman fans think is of no consequence.

Punching someone isnt physically outmuscling them. It’s not a hard concept to grasp. Striking power doesn’t equate to Lifting/Grappling strength.

But even then….

In Drowned Earth Aquaman floored Poseidon who is stronger than Wonder Woman and even better yet floored Wonder Woman before Aquaman floored him..

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/I7clZBB

To make it even worse the shockwave of Aquaman’s punch staggered Wonder Woman.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2021 05:47 PM
EcstaticGrace is currently offline Click here to Send EcstaticGrace a Private Message Find more posts by EcstaticGrace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Punching someone isn't physically out muscling someone, you learn new stuff everyday.

Knocking someone down and bringing someone to his knees are two different things.

What are you even arguing about now? Do you want me to make a Byrne Superman vs Aquaman thread?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2021 07:13 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EcstaticGrace

Punching someone isn't physically out muscling someone, you learn new stuff everyday.

Knocking someone down and bringing someone to his knees are two different things.

What are you even arguing about now? Do you want me to make a Byrne Superman vs Aquaman thread?

It’s not the same thing… a lightweight like Mayweather could probably knock out and dance around Lesnar in a ring. It doesn’t mean he can lift as much or if it came down to grappling Mayweather would stand a chance. It’s really not a hard concept to grasp. I don’t get how your having issues.

I also even entertained your hitting remark comparison and showed main continuity Aquaman doing more damage with a punch than Wonder Woman. Keep moving goal post though…

Old Post Sep 18th, 2021 07:33 PM
EcstaticGrace is currently offline Click here to Send EcstaticGrace a Private Message Find more posts by EcstaticGrace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EcstaticGrace

And what I stated was Future Aquaman/Aquaborg showed no sign of being physically stronger than Main continuity Aquaman… you were claiming he did because he hit Hunter Prince and hurt him…

Old Post Sep 18th, 2021 07:34 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

How does all this relate to Arthur and Barda?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 18th, 2021 10:16 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by -Pr-
How does all this relate to Arthur and Barda?

It started with EG using the gas station explosion to down play Barda against Superman.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2021 10:21 PM
EcstaticGrace

One dude started scaling, so I started scaling so the Superman wankers who get in their feelings rather easily jumped in to address what they didn’t like.

Which my whole point, granted I could be wrong about Byrne Era Superman being as weak as I initially thought. But knocking out Superman isn’t any indication of what level of power Barda’s Megarod is hitting with. Because for a fact he’s been knocked out by less. Just some questionable scaling being thrown around so I bit and did the same…

Old Post Sep 18th, 2021 10:22 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Superman wankers needed a full decade to eradicate the Thorbags.

And now... a single Aquaman fanboy will be the death of them all, lol.

Gotta say, I'm enjoying the show. Keep doing what you're doing, Sextatic. Make them bleed.

Last edited by StiltmanFTW on Sep 18th, 2021 at 10:54 PM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2021 10:40 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

One dude started scaling, so I started scaling so the Superman wankers who get in their feelings rather easily jumped in to address what they didn’t like.

Which my whole point, granted I could be wrong about Byrne Era Superman being as weak as I initially thought. But knocking out Superman isn’t any indication of what level of power Barda’s Megarod is hitting with. Because for a fact he’s been knocked out by less. Just some questionable scaling being thrown around so I bit and did the same…

laughing The irony is delicious.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2021 10:51 PM
EcstaticGrace

Originally posted by Delta1938
laughing The irony is delicious.

You finding out how you guys been contradicting yourself. I thought it tasted a bit salty, but you seem like a salt licker 🙃

Old Post Sep 19th, 2021 03:54 AM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

You finding out how you guys been contradicting yourself. I thought it tasted a bit salty, but you seem like a salt licker 🙃

For this to have even a hint of credibility instead of delusion, I want you to tell me why you lied about Darkseid getting mugged.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2021 04:34 AM
EcstaticGrace

Originally posted by Delta1938
For this to have even a hint of credibility instead of delusion, I want you to tell me why you lied about Darkseid getting mugged.

https://www.cbr.com/i-love-ya-but-y...eid-got-mugged/

Simple google search mate. You guys really aren’t trying too much.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2021 04:41 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

The most unbelievable part is one of the muggers was white.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2021 04:44 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

It’s not the same thing… a lightweight like Mayweather could probably knock out and dance around Lesnar in a ring. It doesn’t mean he can lift as much or if it came down to grappling Mayweather would stand a chance. It’s really not a hard concept to grasp. I don’t get how your having issues.

I also even entertained your hitting remark comparison and showed main continuity Aquaman doing more damage with a punch than Wonder Woman. Keep moving goal post though…

This is why arguing with comicvine posters is a waste of time.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2021 04:57 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

And Aquaman is knocked out by far lesser. Or are we supposed to compare Aquaman's best feats with Superman's worst?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2021 04:58 AM
EcstaticGrace

And Aquaman is knocked out by far lesser. Or are we supposed to compare Aquaman's best feats with Superman's worst?

You struggle with simple logic that’s why?

Nowhere did I claim Aquaman’s best match Superman’s best. Or Aquaman’s best should only be compared with Superman’s lows. See that’s where your inability to read is being presented in full display. I was complaining about assuming or scaling Barda’s weapon to Superman’s better durability feats. Again not a hard concept to grasp, but here you are struggling. Is like your mentally grasping without palms.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2021 06:00 AM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Did you actually read the link you gave? And.....I posted that very link earlier. Because there's context and it's not even canon. Go read the article you linked.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2021 06:29 AM