KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Aquaman vs Big Barda

Aquaman vs Big Barda
Started by: Philosophía

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
You struggle with simple logic that’s why?

Nowhere did I claim Aquaman’s best match Superman’s best. Or Aquaman’s best should only be compared with Superman’s lows. See that’s where your inability to read is being presented in full display. I was complaining about assuming or scaling Barda’s weapon to Superman’s better durability feats. Again not a hard concept to grasp, but here you are struggling. Is like your mentally grasping without palms.

So you decided arbitrarily that the Superman who was koed by Barda must be weaker than Aquaman, right? This is Byrne version of Superman, just a few issues before lifting a living mountain.

https://i738.photobucket.com/albums...anMountain1.jpg
https://i738.photobucket.com/albums...anMountain2.jpg
https://i738.photobucket.com/albums...anMountain3.jpg
https://i738.photobucket.com/albums...anMountain4.jpg

It was big enough to crush city of Metropolis in one step which is approximately 6000 sq miles in area.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2021 11:31 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Mind showing an equivalent showing for Aquaman?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2021 11:32 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

So it doesn't get lost, since EG seems to have a problem with missing things--

https://www.cbr.com/i-love-ya-but-y...eid-got-mugged/

Simple google search mate. You guys really aren’t trying too much.

Originally posted by Delta1938
Did you actually read the link you gave? And.....I posted that very link earlier. Because there's context and it's not even canon. Go read the article you linked.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2021 11:47 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Okay, I read the last two pages...

Using Byrne Superman to scale anything is a mistake, first of all. Dude was all over the place. And the gas station isn't Byrne Superman, but I'm sure you all knew that.

Is there nobody on the board that's secretly a huge Barda fan that can show us what she's capable of? We usually have one for most characters.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 19th, 2021 01:14 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EcstaticGrace

Originally posted by abhilegend
Mind showing an equivalent showing for Aquaman?

What happened to your suggestion of main Aquaman not being able to outperform Wonder Woman with striking power?

I’d honestly argue Aquaman pushing down a tectonic plate should be comparable

Old Post Sep 19th, 2021 02:18 PM
EcstaticGrace is currently offline Click here to Send EcstaticGrace a Private Message Find more posts by EcstaticGrace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

EG, are you going to acknowledge your grave error on Darkseid getting mugged? You didn't read your own link.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2021 03:26 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EcstaticGrace

EG, are you going to acknowledge your grave error on Darkseid getting mugged? You didn't read your own link.

You’re desperate for my attention aren’t you.. weren’t you claiming that it wasn’t Darkseid that was mugged a page prior? I never claimed it was main continuity Darkseid my point was going off the same idiotic logic of anything Darkseid does should be above Aquaman. That you guys would ABC scale those muggers above Aquaman. Again not a hard concept to grasp but here you are struggling.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2021 04:15 PM
EcstaticGrace is currently offline Click here to Send EcstaticGrace a Private Message Find more posts by EcstaticGrace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EcstaticGrace

I meant the same idiotic logic claiming anything Superman does > Aquaman. So applying faulty ass scaling like Beatboks to suggest Barda’s power output would knockout Aquaman. Without even knowing what her damage output is with the Megarod. I’ve yet to see exotic abilities that were mentioned at the start of this thread and now we’re on page 6 talking about Superman. You and Abhi need help.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2021 04:19 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

What happened to your suggestion of main Aquaman not being able to outperform Wonder Woman with striking power?

I’d honestly argue Aquaman pushing down a tectonic plate should be comparable

No, I said Aquaman can't bring someone who almost killed Diana to his knees in a single attack.

Aquaman never pushed a continent, he was attacked by a trident. Going by your logic, who knows how po that trident was.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2021 04:52 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

I meant the same idiotic logic claiming anything Superman does > Aquaman. So applying faulty ass scaling like Beatboks to suggest Barda’s power output would knockout Aquaman. Without even knowing what her damage output is with the Megarod. I’ve yet to see exotic abilities that were mentioned at the start of this thread and now we’re on page 6 talking about Superman. You and Abhi need help.

Dude, you're a comicvine poster, you need to see a psychiatrist asap.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2021 04:55 PM
GodofNature

What have Aquaman punching a god who punched Rebirth Wonder Woman and dealt no visible damage, or Superman, even to do with Aquaman vs Big Barda?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2021 05:49 PM
GodofNature is currently offline Click here to Send GodofNature a Private Message Find more posts by GodofNature Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

You’re desperate for my attention aren’t you.. weren’t you claiming that it wasn’t Darkseid that was mugged a page prior? I never claimed it was main continuity Darkseid my point was going off the same idiotic logic of anything Darkseid does should be above Aquaman. That you guys would ABC scale those muggers above Aquaman. Again not a hard concept to grasp but here you are struggling.

laughing You are an IDIOT. My post I first bringing it up, I cited the context and that it's non canon. Your "I didn't say it's main continuity " is bullshit. Not only is this blatantly stupid stance, but it goes against the rules. You are autistic, GG.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2021 07:21 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

😂 Triggered.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2021 07:25 PM
EcstaticGrace

Originally posted by GodofNature
What have Aquaman punching a god who punched Rebirth Wonder Woman and dealt no visible damage, or Superman, even to do with Aquaman vs Big Barda?

Ask Abhi he was asking for it… because apparently Future Aquaborg > Wonder Woman in strength because Future Aquaborg punched Hunter.

Abhilogic

Old Post Sep 19th, 2021 07:58 PM
EcstaticGrace

Irony is taking your CV hate out on me. It’s ironic because on CV your famous for your Superman wank and making the KMC boards unbearable.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2021 07:59 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Barda stomps. She no sold lava, and some writers have had Aquaman get tripped by secretaries, pussy out of kicking corporate ass and getting wrecked by a dolphin and swordfish.

Hey, I didn't say it was the main canon.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2021 09:44 PM
EcstaticGrace

Barda stomps. She no sold lava, and some writers have had Aquaman get tripped by secretaries, pussy out of kicking corporate ass and getting wrecked by a dolphin and swordfish.

Hey, I didn't say it was the main canon.

(please log in to view the image)

https://ifunny.co/picture/hi-my-nam...oking-UgOw891Y6

Old Post Sep 20th, 2021 01:58 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Ask Abhi he was asking for it… because apparently Future Aquaborg > Wonder Woman in strength because Future Aquaborg punched Hunter.

Abhilogic

By that logic, who knows how powerful that trident was when Aquaman stopped it.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2021 03:58 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Irony is taking your CV hate out on me. It’s ironic because on CV your famous for your Superman wank and making the KMC boards unbearable.

Ask any CVdiot to come here and get wrecked.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2021 03:59 AM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

(please log in to view the image)

https://ifunny.co/picture/hi-my-nam...oking-UgOw891Y6

I'm sure that makes you feel better about your failure.

You said--

quote:
weren’t you claiming that it wasn’t Darkseid that was mugged a page prior?_

No, I didn't claim he wasn't mugged. I said from the beginning what actually happened.

You dismissed someone bringing up Darkseid, by using Darkseid getting mugged. Which.....was Darkseid powerless and not even canon. :-/

https://www.cbr.com/i-love-ya-but-y...eid-got-mugged/

Your mental gymnastics to justify using it despite it not being canon is as irrelevant as it is retarded, but even ignoring that stupidity it had context. I mean how Darkseid got effected isn't even how I've ever seen it work in canon, but you gotta use this to make your retarded argument.

All to justify you using the Starro example. You claim Morrison didn't write a weak Orion, but I know you can't prove it. But tell me, what did Morrison have Orion do for you to claim this? Or are you going to say I'm just seeking attention because you don't want to admit you have nothing?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2021 07:13 AM