KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Joe Rogan Has Covid, Elects to go MAGA and Take Livestock Dewormer

Joe Rogan Has Covid, Elects to go MAGA and Take Livestock Dewormer
Started by: Bashar Teg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I tried almond milk. It tasted like skimmed milk with an aftertaste of almonds.

Felt better than cow’s milk. I’ll be honest. What? Am I a soy boy now? No, I just tried a different type of milk.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Sep 5th, 2021 02:55 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

oatmilk is way better. anyone who gets pissed off that you eat vegan stuff is a retard and should be ignored. if not, they'll express endless rage as if you kicked in their door at 3pm and stole their still-sizzling bacon right off of their breakfast plate

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2021 03:44 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Many crazy leftists are upset Rogan didn't die. They wanted him to just so they could say "see, I told you so!!" lol.

Such sickos they are.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Sep 5th, 2021 03:55 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Oat milk, almond milk it's just a marketing exercise since the definition of milk is a liquid excreted from a mammary gland..........just call it what they are and its oat water and almond water.....now lap up their delicious marketing exercise at your expensesmile

Also the title of this thread is hilarious and branded by MSNBC somewhere I'm sure, lap up their idiocy as well.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2021 04:02 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

what is it about someone not consuming dairy products that truly wrecks your life?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2021 04:05 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
what is it about someone not consuming dairy products that truly wrecks your life?

Literally nothing, I was just calling them as they are oat water and almond water. I've made both at home both very easy, just squeezing water through ground almonds or soaked oats. Whats wrong with simply calling them what they are, water.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2021 04:11 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

if you did make it then you'd know its not simple. it's time consuming and you have to use enzymes or it turns kinda slimey. id rather someone else make it. it's called oatmilk because it's made to mimick milk. why does that trigger you so much?

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Sep 5th, 2021 at 04:16 PM

Old Post Sep 5th, 2021 04:14 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fair play, I guess.

I’m not vegan, I had kfc earlier, lol.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2021 04:15 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

why do you feel the need to credential yourself like that. you're allowed to also drink plant based milk even if you drink dairy. stop defending yourself over it, and make a oatmilk shake with regular ice cream and tell us about it, for maximum triggering

Old Post Sep 5th, 2021 04:20 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blakemore
Fair play, I guess.

I’m not vegan, I had kfc earlier, lol.

Veganism is as big of a scam as orange juice. Greens keep a lot longer than beef and are less expensive, making vegan diets more profitable in large metro areas where they need to import everything.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2021 04:21 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I’ll eat what I fancy lol

Old Post Sep 5th, 2021 04:29 PM
snowdragon

if you did make it then you'd know its not simple. it's time consuming and you have to use enzymes or it turns kinda slimey. id rather someone else make it. it's called oatmilk because it's made to mimick milk. why does that trigger you so much?

No triggers here, you're just drinking oat water unless you somehow manage to find mammary glands and start to milk almond trees and such lol.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2021 04:34 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

you clearly are triggered by oatmilk. that's totally normal and healthy to get radicalized against silly things like mock-dairy products btw

Old Post Sep 5th, 2021 04:37 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Almonds are deviant lol

I never thought this would cause such a ruckus

Old Post Sep 5th, 2021 04:38 PM
Klaw
Sigma Male

Originally posted by cdtm
Veganism is as big of a scam as orange juice. Greens keep a lot longer than beef and are less expensive, making vegan diets more profitable in large metro areas where they need to import everything.

How so?

You can freeze meats.

Simp list: samhain, Blakemore, snowdragon

If you want to anger a Conservative, lie to him.
If you want to anger a Liberal, tell him the truth.

KMC is a Left Wing echo chamber; just like Reddit and Twitter.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2021 04:42 PM
Klaw is currently offline Find more posts by Klaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

you clearly are triggered by oatmilk. that's totally normal and healthy to get radicalized against silly things like mock-dairy products btw

I'm not triggered by calling it oat water, you dont even need enzymes to break it down you just soak it long enough. Now all those oat milkers can breathe easy knowing we broke the story on oat water lol.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2021 04:42 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Blakemore
Almonds are deviant lol

I never thought this would cause such a ruckus

i don't like almond milk. i tried them all, even hemp milk. they all taste "bleh". oatmilk is good, though some companies really oversweaten it. the best tasting brands tend to be 80 calories per serving (tastes the most like milk). the oversweatened ones are typically 120 calories and taste like leftover milk from a bowl of lucky charms

Old Post Sep 5th, 2021 04:44 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by snowdragon
I'm not triggered by calling it oat water, you dont even need enzymes to break it down you just soak it long enough. Now all those oat milkers can breathe easy knowing we broke the story on oat water lol.
I can only imagine the bacteria in the process as you are describing it. no

Old Post Sep 5th, 2021 04:45 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I may try sheep milk next.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2021 05:14 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

you should drink a gallon of bull milk

Old Post Sep 5th, 2021 05:30 PM