KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Good news for Transgenders!

Good news for Transgenders!
Started by: Blakemore

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Maybe no one's as obsessed with trans people on here as you are.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2022 10:05 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Originally posted by Blakemore
Lame excuse for hiding from an intellectual discussion.

An intellectual discussion would require two people with intelligence and two people who cared enough about the issue. Unfortunately we both only meet one of those criteria each.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2022 10:20 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
An intellectual discussion would require two people with intelligence and two people who cared enough about the issue. Unfortunately we both only meet one of those criteria each.
Look, I don't mind if you're unintelligent, I'm still open for a discussion.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2022 10:29 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

I'm still open for a discussion.

Then try the comments section of the youtube videos you keep posting. I'm sure you'll find people on your intellectual level who care enough to have that discussion with you.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2022 10:43 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing You're just having a go because you're afraid to address the points.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2022 10:50 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

And if you'd only watched those videos and looked at the comments on those videos, you wouldn't have made such a ridiculous statement. wink

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2022 11:09 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

laughing You're just having a go because you're afraid to address the points.

wow pretending you won an unsolicited debate that nobody's participating in besides you. congratulations. someone else did that a lot

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2022 11:27 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
wow pretending you won an unsolicited debate that nobody's participating in besides you. congratulations. someone else did that a lot
Well, you're right. There wasn't a debate. I posted a proposal and no one was brave enough to address any of it.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2022 11:29 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

very close to putting you back on ignore tbh

Old Post Jul 4th, 2022 12:13 AM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
very close to reeee embarrasment
Hey, you do you, mate. erm

Old Post Jul 4th, 2022 12:16 AM
jaden_2.0
Awful

And if you'd only watched those videos

If only . . .

Old Post Jul 4th, 2022 12:23 AM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why won't you?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2022 12:26 AM
jaden_2.0
Awful

Why would I?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2022 12:28 AM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Openness?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2022 12:30 AM
jaden_2.0
Awful

I'll get right on that after I've caught up on all the other big culture war issues like GamerGate and Get Woke Go Broke and watched all the MGTOW, Andrew Tate and Sigma Grindset videos on YouTube. 👍

Old Post Jul 4th, 2022 12:41 AM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wasn't aware that those were still a thing.

You do realise the most recent video I posted was by a transgender FTM and the comments were supportive of the user. I was asking for your objective opinion, nothing more.

Instead, you're trying to attack my character and lumping me in with people I don't associate with because in your mind, anyone who is critical of transgenderism is of course a dark age bigot, or something along those lines.

Your pathetic attempts at memes are no better than the trolls on 4chan, twitter, or any other social platform, but you do it without any self reflection of how you're resorting to lazy tactics to avoid any open objective discussion on a subject and are merely trying to get brownie points from peers on this board.

As Bash would put it, someone else did that a lot.

If you're not up for an intellectual discussion, fine. You do you. erm

Old Post Jul 4th, 2022 12:52 AM
jaden_2.0
Awful

I wasn't aware that those were still a thing.

You do realise the most recent video I posted was by a transgender FTM and the comments were supportive of the user. I was asking for your objective opinion, nothing more.

Instead, you're trying to attack my character and lumping me in with people I don't associate with because in your mind, anyone who is critical of transgenderism is of course a dark age bigot, or something along those lines.

Your pathetic attempts at memes are no better than the trolls on 4chan, twitter, or any other social platform, but you do it without any self reflection of how you're resorting to lazy tactics to avoid any open objective discussion on a subject and are merely trying to get brownie points from peers on this board.

As Bash would put it, someone else did that a lot.

If you're not up for an intellectual discussion, fine. You do you. erm

Quite a rant. I'd have thought someone with your intellectual prowess would've got the point though. Which was that I care about this topic about as much as I cared about those other ones and that this one will be about as important and long lasting as those were.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2022 01:00 AM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, I gathered that, but my confusion came from why you were still replying if you didn't care. Trying to attack my character? It's pretty obvious.

Wait, no. You complimented my intellectual prowess. Even if it was sarcastic...

And rant? laughing If I were ranting, there would be a lot more colourful language.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2022 01:09 AM
jaden_2.0
Awful

There's hardly a lot going on in the forums these days.

Again, I wasn't attacking your character. I was comparing the level of interest I have and the importance of the topic to other "culture war" issues. That they are boring and irrelevant and will disappear as soon as the next controversy comes along much in the same way that drag queen story time did.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2022 01:21 AM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're arguing from ignorance, but your sentiments are true.

You'd rather focus on other topics.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2022 01:28 AM