KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Zuck is a Cuck - by the richest man in the world

Zuck is a Cuck - by the richest man in the world
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam_PoE

They posted training photos for their upcoming fight.

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 12th, 2023 06:20 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

I’ll bet on zuckface to win the steel cage sissy-slap fight

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2023 06:23 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
I’ll bet on zuckface to win the steel cage sissy-slap fight

Same. Zuckerberg has a better body, a bigger dick, and is a better fighter. It seems like Musk is the cuck.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2023 07:18 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Ideally they both die and somehow take the deplorable Trumper Dana White with them.

But I bet there's no match, I suspect Musk will dip out due to an "injury" or some other excuse.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 12th, 2023 07:39 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Zuck is 5'7, maybe 160 something lbs soaking wet.

Musk is 6'1, 185-200 lbs.

Yeah they aren't skilled fighters and anything can happen, but pretty big difference.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2023 07:41 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Same. Zuckerberg has a better body, a bigger dick, and is a better fighter. It seems like Musk is the cuck.

He does have a leaner build, but I was reacting more to the appearance of his trainers. zuckboy’s trainers look tough, and musk’s trainers look like they try hard to look tough and kinda fail at it

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2023 07:43 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

The guy in the Batman tight shirt is Georges St-Pierre, a former UFC champion and real-life tough guy,

Now I don't think Musk hiring the guy who is widely regarded as the greatest MMA fighter of all time will do anything, as I'm sure Musk believes he knows more.

Last edited by Robtard on Jul 12th, 2023 at 07:58 PM

Old Post Jul 12th, 2023 07:55 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

I’m sure they’re training hard, learning all those elite fighting skills…without being hit, of course. I’m sure if I paid tank abbott to let me punch him, I’d feel pretty tough

Old Post Jul 12th, 2023 08:01 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
The guy in the Batman tight shirt is Georges St-Pierre, a former UFC champion and real-life tough guy,

Now I don't think Musk hiring the guy who is widely regarded as the greatest MMA fighter of all time will do anything, as I'm sure Musk believes he knows more.

Good man, unlike Bash you actually know your stuff. thumb up

He is beneath you Rob.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2023 08:24 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I'd like to see a cage match between FalconP and cdtm and after FalconP lays cdtm out flat with a single left-handled haymaker, he squats down and takes one of his massive and painful turds on cdtm's chest, like he's vowed to do in the past thumb up

Old Post Jul 12th, 2023 08:33 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

how about a cage match between ctdm and a job recruiter

Old Post Jul 12th, 2023 08:36 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Is cdtm really just like his eBrother Surt and thinks working is for losers?

I suspect he has a job.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2023 09:43 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

Is cdtm really just like his eBrother Surt and thinks working is for losers?

I suspect he has a job.

I suspect, given the inordinate amount of video games he plays, that he does not.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2023 09:50 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Ah, fair point on the overabundance of playing VG related posts.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2023 10:00 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

He never logs off and is here 24/7/365. How in the f*ck could he have a job?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2023 10:19 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
I suspect, given the inordinate amount of video games he plays, that he does not.

I talk way more about playing then I play. No lie, my San Andreas play looked like this;

2004, 2 hours.

2005. 1 hour.

2006. 1 hour.

Then I just gave up.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2023 10:46 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

GSP is the GOAT.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2023 12:52 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ideally they both die and somehow take the deplorable Trumper Dana White with them.

But I bet there's no match, I suspect Musk will dip out due to an "injury" or some other excuse.
thisthumb up
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
He does have a leaner build, but I was reacting more to the appearance of his trainers. zuckboy’s trainers look tough, and musk’s trainers look like they try hard to look tough and kinda fail at it
you may remember GSP from the MCU he fought Captain Ameri a as Batroc, Bash.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2023 12:56 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
GSP is the GOAT.

Khabib would've wrecked him.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2023 01:41 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Khabib would've wrecked him.
maybe, maybe not, he is naturally heavier, naturally a weight division higher. If they were the same weight I would agree.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2023 01:47 PM