KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Zuck is a Cuck - by the richest man in the world

Zuck is a Cuck - by the richest man in the world
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

super gay

Old Post Jul 14th, 2023 01:52 PM
FalconPaunch! is currently offline Click here to Send FalconPaunch! a Private Message Find more posts by FalconPaunch! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

^ Falcon believes that if GSP and Khabib had met, it would have ended in "super gay" sex.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 14th, 2023 02:09 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Musk Telegraphs Excuse for Backing Out

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
But I bet there's no match, I suspect Musk will dip out due to an "injury" or some other excuse.

Elon Musk says he may need to get surgery before a proposed cage match with Mark Zuckerberg. "I'm getting an MRI of my neck and upper back tomorrow," Musk wrote Sunday night. "May require surgery before the fight can happen. Will know this week."

The two tech billionaires agreed to an in-person face-off in late June. Musk and Zuckerberg have continued to fuel interest in the match through online jabs at one another—most recently on Sunday, when Musk said the fight would be live-streamed on his social media site X, formerly known as Twitter.

Musk added that the fight's proceeds would go to a charity for veterans. On his Threads social media account, Zuckerberg responded: "Shouldn't we use a more reliable platform that can actually raise money for charity?" In a follow-up post, Zuckerberg said he wasn't "holding his breath" for the fight to actually happen.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2023 05:35 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

So shock. Much surprise.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2023 05:54 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

So shock. Much surprise.
What's that from, "much suprise".

Old Post Aug 8th, 2023 06:16 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I forget

Old Post Aug 8th, 2023 06:51 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I forget
Is it the new Space Hippy on Star Trek?

Old Post Aug 8th, 2023 06:52 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I really don't recall.

But speaking of SNW, Spock's mom is also a total hottie.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2023 07:07 PM
rudester
Tommy

How many chucks can a wood chuck, chuck?

Old Post Aug 9th, 2023 09:25 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I really don't recall.

But speaking of SNW, Spock's mom is also a total hottie.
As is his Vulcan Fiancee laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 9th, 2023 09:52 AM
Adam_PoE

Musk Suggests "Noble Debate" Might Be Better Plan

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Elon Musk says he may need to get surgery before a proposed cage match with Mark Zuckerberg. "I'm getting an MRI of my neck and upper back tomorrow," Musk wrote Sunday night. "May require surgery before the fight can happen. Will know this week."

The two tech billionaires agreed to an in-person face-off in late June. Musk and Zuckerberg have continued to fuel interest in the match through online jabs at one another—most recently on Sunday, when Musk said the fight would be live-streamed on his social media site X, formerly known as Twitter.

Musk added that the fight's proceeds would go to a charity for veterans. On his Threads social media account, Zuckerberg responded: "Shouldn't we use a more reliable platform that can actually raise money for charity?" In a follow-up post, Zuckerberg said he wasn't "holding his breath" for the fight to actually happen.

Elon Musk is mulling the idea of having a "noble debate" instead of a cage fight with Mark Zuckerberg. Musk responded to a post on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter, that suggested the idea, to which Musk said, "That sounds like a good idea too."

What a gian ****ing pussy.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2023 05:51 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Elon Musk is mulling the idea of having a "noble debate" instead of a cage fight with Mark Zuckerberg. Musk responded to a post on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter, that suggested the idea, to which Musk said, "That sounds like a good idea too."

yes That said, Musk is over 50, with no skills; against someone younger, in good shape, and who has been training seriously 3 years. The little Zucker has some limited, but legit skills. True, Musk is 4 weight classes higher.

Last edited by Old Man Whirly! on Aug 11th, 2023 at 06:18 AM

Old Post Aug 11th, 2023 06:14 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
yes That said, Musk is over 50, with no skills; against someone younger, in good shape, and who has been training seriously 3 years. The little Zucker has some limited, but legit skills. True, Musk is 4 weight classes higher.

The best description I've read of Elon Musk's physique is that he looks like he swallowed a bird cage.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2023 05:23 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
The best description I've read of Elon Musk's physique is that he looks like he swallowed a bird cage.
laughing out loud thumb up I say 4 weight classes in a conservative with a small c"" way

Old Post Aug 11th, 2023 06:28 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I say this thing is a glorified processional wrestling work.

Bet you they're in contact planning out the details. No way they'd do a death match for reals, it's dumb.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2023 07:03 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Zuckerberg Tells Musk to Put Up or Shut Up

Zuckerberg is sick of the runaround, and told Musk that it is time for him to put up or shut up:

"If you still want to do a real MMA fight, then you should train on your own and let me know when you're ready to compete. I don't want to keep hyping something that will never happen, so you should either decide you're going to do this, and do it soon, or we should move on."

Old Post Aug 14th, 2023 12:03 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller

laughing out loud

I've read "built like a 50s refrigerator" somewhere.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2023 03:39 PM
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

^ Falcon believes that if GSP and Khabib had met, it would have ended in "super gay" sex.
that's funny. laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 14th, 2023 03:57 PM
FalconPaunch! is currently offline Click here to Send FalconPaunch! a Private Message Find more posts by FalconPaunch! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote