KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Trivia » Matrix Q

Matrix Q
Started by: GangusGrievous

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SlipKorn
mooby's school of horrors

here's a tough one: on the "Matrix Revisited" DVD, there is an easter egg containing the original theatrical trailer for the matrix, on what menu screen is this easter egg located on?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 12:16 AM
SlipKorn is currently offline Click here to Send SlipKorn a Private Message Find more posts by SlipKorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipKorn

here's another one I always wanted to know: What is Thomas Anderson's middle name?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 12:17 AM
SlipKorn is currently offline Click here to Send SlipKorn a Private Message Find more posts by SlipKorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

quote:
Originally posted by SlipKorn
here's a tough one: on the "Matrix Revisited" DVD, there is an easter egg containing the original theatrical trailer for the matrix, on what menu screen is this easter egg located on?

Is it the main menu?

and Neo's middle name starts with an A I think, but I don't think they ever say what it actually is.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 12:35 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

Amalgamated Pixels or Softimage/3D?

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 12:40 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Another_Smithy

Umm well I will just ask a question since I was supposed to.

In ETM we see all of the resistance meeting in that sewer, well we see Ballard drive to the building, what vehicle was he driving?

Check out my fic "The Warrior to Unite"

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 12:46 AM
Another_Smithy is currently offline Click here to Send Another_Smithy a Private Message Find more posts by Another_Smithy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

a car?

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 01:08 AM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

motorcycle wasn't it?

and do they ever give Neo's middle name? I know in Matrix one in the interigation scene his name is given as Thomas A. Anderson........

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 01:53 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

Name the original crew of the Nebuchadnezzar.

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 02:01 AM
SlipKorn

morpheus, trinity, siefer, switch, a-pok, dozer, tank, and mouse.

What are the names of the other two agents in matrix 1?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 02:48 AM
The Unknown
Anomaly

You forgot one on the list. (also, siefer is spelled Cypher, and a-pok is Apoc)

Agent Brown i think, can't remember the other one

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 02:57 AM
The Unknown
Anomaly

Agent Jones

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 03:00 AM
The Unknown
Anomaly

Why is Tank not in Reloaded or Revolutions? (2 answers)

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 03:21 AM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

1. Because he was an ******* during filming of the first Matrix and he wanted too much money to do the sequel.....Warner Bros. thought he wanted more money than he was entitled to for such a small role and he was too hard to deal with anyway.

2. Because he died somewhere in the time frame between the Matrix and Reloaded movies................

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 12:15 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

In Beyond, when the government and agents came, the girl heard that there was what wrong with the building?

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 03:34 PM
Another_Smithy

She heard it was haunted.

Check out my fic "The Warrior to Unite"

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 10:37 PM
Another_Smithy is currently offline Click here to Send Another_Smithy a Private Message Find more posts by Another_Smithy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

Nope

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 11:50 PM
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

i think it was a glich, but heres another one.
Whos the "Mother" of the Matrix?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 03:58 AM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

AliasNeo............nobody knows yet...............but the information that has been leaked onto the net about the plot points to it being Persephone (the intuitive program which suggested the illusion of choice), not the oracle like most people think..............

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 06:01 PM
The Unknown
Anomaly

Glitch is close, but what did she hear was wrong with it when the agents and government people arrived?

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 08:52 PM
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

did they say there was a bug?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 11:26 PM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote