KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Son of What ya look like?

Son of What ya look like?
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ratcat

Re: What do you look like?

Actually continuing on from that and your previous comment the onlt testosterone overflow I can find appears to center around EJ.

Ah, what it is to be young with the hormones flowing eh?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2000 04:41 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

It frightens the ladies and puts the wiser men off. Uncontrolled hormones are loud, especially EJ's. So to conclude with the wise words of Master Yoda: "Control, control, you must learn control, horny toads."

queeq out

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2000 10:34 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Heh he. Well boys will be boys, but they do turn in to men........eventually.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2000 06:57 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

But at the expense of the ladies?

The thing is, hormone driven lads scare off the ladies. And I would like to find out what attracts them to Star Wars. Maybe that way I can convey those things to my wife. smile
Now, if you all go out hunting here, I may never unravel that mystery. Have a heart, for all of us.

queeq out

Old Post Nov 24th, 2000 02:23 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Unravel the mustery of Women, never gonna happen.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2000 07:22 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

Chill, queeq. cool . RC asked for a pic, not a secret overseas love affair. I don't think my photo is gonna send any of these guys head over heels. I'm just your average joe(ette) making a post (with Dim's help...thanks again Dim !) smile smile smile

You're also never going to make your wife force-sensitive, so stop trying. You're either totally sucked in the first time you see ANH and completely obsessed for the rest of your life or you're heading to the snack bar in the middle of the film. "Hmmmm...do or do not. There is no try." Hang in there though..you've still got all of us. smokin'

Old Post Nov 25th, 2000 07:52 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Yeah queeg so there!

Gundark, queeg has this strange conception the Dim and I have the "cyber-hots" for each other or something. laughing out loud

Possibly based on a deep rooted child hood obsession or something.

Now queeg, tell me about your mother. <best psyciatrist voice>

Old Post Nov 25th, 2000 07:50 PM
queeq
Chaos

"She died when I was very young. She was beautiful, but very sad."

Or...

"I have no memory of my mother."

"Cyber-hots" hehehehe smile . You filled in the blanks, RC. But no kidding, EJ was hitting it off a bit.

Thanks for all your concern, by the way. So Gundark, answer me this: What attracted you to SW?
It took me several years to get my wife (this includes going steady, engagement and marriage) to see the saga. She liked it as a series and enjoyed it. But no more than other films. How can that be??!!!! I must know, Gundark, tell me. What's the trick? smile

queeq out

Old Post Nov 27th, 2000 04:25 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

Queeg, "So thats the real trick isn't it ? Then its cost you something extra. 10,000..all in advance." (Gundark leans back cockily in her chair in the smoke filled Cantina)
smokin'

Old Post Nov 27th, 2000 05:06 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Daft

10 000!?!?!?!?!!! We could almost buy our own ship for that!

Sorry I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2000 05:25 AM
Darth Daft is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Daft a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Daft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

"But who's gonna fly it, kid ? You?"

Re-read the posts, DD. You're so daft ! stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 27th, 2000 06:03 AM
Darth Daft

You bet I could. I'm not such a daft pilot myself.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2000 08:57 AM
Darth Daft is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Daft a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Daft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Awwwwwwwww, shaddduuuuupppppp!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2000 08:33 PM
Dim
Creativity

To answer the question on women/SW...(from my personal point of view)
It takes a good imagination, a need for escapism and a tomboy like need for adventure...Not so different from guys really, it's just that alot of women tend to gravitate toward romance...always wanting to find and define love roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 28th, 2000 11:06 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

So Gundark, are you a tomboy? Dim says you are... smile

So, Dim, what you are saying is that SW offers a lot of fantasy to provide for an escape route from reality, but also that you/women tend to look for romance. Is romance and finding and defining love therefore no more than fantasy as well?

That's were men are different. We just enjoy the fun and generally don;t connect it with the desires and expectation of real life. Therefore SW is truly escapism for us.

So how does SW help you to find romance and love and the definition of both?

queeq out

Old Post Nov 28th, 2000 02:48 PM
Dim
Creativity

It doesn't...(Did I say it did?) I'm trying to make the point that like like little boys some little girls need to have that fantasy of heroic adventure..

Old Post Nov 28th, 2000 04:40 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

OK, so does my wife. But where does SW come in to fulfill these desires? That's what I like to know.

queeq out

Old Post Nov 28th, 2000 06:21 PM
Dim
Creativity

Playing?...oh jeesh, never mind...I thought this was going to be a simple explanation...

Old Post Nov 28th, 2000 06:34 PM
queeq
Chaos

Nothing is what it seems. smile

So what do you mean by playing? And don't forget, I'm a guy. So I'm a little dumb when it comes down to these things, so please explain it to me like I'm a three-year old.

queeq out

Old Post Nov 28th, 2000 07:09 PM
Dim
Creativity

I mean like making costumes and building your own lightsaber using a stick and some black tape...hiding behind bushes to ambush imaginary storm troopers...

The way kids play...(and no, I don't do that now...)

Old Post Nov 28th, 2000 07:41 PM