KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Your favorite music

Your favorite music
Started by: Jedimaster3838

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ratcat

But if Lennon hadn't been shot I think the Beatles would have had major success with a massive reunion tour.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2000 06:31 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

"Shine on you crazy diamond..". Oops, sorry, still stuck on Pink Floyd. Um, sorry but I think rap is just shouting into a microphone. Noisy. But its all good and fine if some of you like it. Doesn't make me not like you. Look at the Cantina Band. Think they had any top tens on Tatoonine ? laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 25th, 2000 08:42 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

Poor Lennon. Despite there big hits coming 15 years before I was born I enjoy the Beatles. Probably because my parents played it so much around the house when I was little.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2000 11:12 AM
Xizor is currently offline Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

But if Leenon was still alive do you think he would be as popular? I watched a documentary about him and the press at the time were giving him a hard time and basically saying he was a loon. Now everyone loves him. I don't think the Beatles would have got back together and if they did I don't think they would be more successfull than they are now.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2000 09:52 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

I agree with KJ. A reunion tour by all four beatles would have been nice but I don't think it would have brought back a popularity with their music that would have surpassed their original explosion on the scene.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2000 06:10 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedimaster3838

Your favorite music

KJ- I haven't bought the video yet, but the CD is very good. Either would be a good buy. I just hope when they tour they come somewhere near Cincinnati, I would love to see them perform

Old Post Nov 27th, 2000 09:01 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

I've seen them once and they were great. I was also there one famous night in Glasgow when they walked off after four songs because someone hit Bonehead with a bottle.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2000 06:50 AM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote