KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Give me Descriptions of your Lightsaber(s)

Give me Descriptions of your Lightsaber(s)
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Tad annoying there...but no, I haven't posted them. I don't have a scanner.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 01:38 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Posted them! USH'S GAME - Artwork thread...

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 10:00 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

if this si still going i'll post mine. Mine is a double-bladed but, it's smaller and less thick easier for movability. if you somehow draw the blades one is purple and the other is red or orange which ever

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post May 4th, 2005 10:28 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Indeed it is still going.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 10:34 PM
The Rover

So REX, when are ya' gonna' post my saber? stick out tongue

Old Post May 5th, 2005 12:41 AM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

When I have time. stick out tongue

Old Post May 5th, 2005 12:44 AM
RocasAtoll

My Lightsabe rhas a veridian blade with the handle being plantinium with gold circling around it like a grip for my fingers.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 12:44 AM
RocasAtoll is currently offline Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Captain REX
When I have time. stick out tongue

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 5th, 2005 12:52 AM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

pfft..kids stick out tongue

Old Post May 5th, 2005 05:32 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

There is, incidentally, a new lightsabre design worked out for the current campaign, but I'll be amazed if anyone can guess what it is.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 5th, 2005 10:22 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

does it imply those tentacled beasts?

Old Post May 5th, 2005 11:02 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

... what tentacled beasts? I have absolutely no idea of what you are talking about...

(wink wink)

Though from what you saw, unless the grip was different, the sabres were standard.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post May 5th, 2005 11:10 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

well..aside double bladed staff, i have no idea howa saber can differ....three blades fork style? stick out tongue
or a bigger blade...or shorter..

Old Post May 5th, 2005 01:04 PM
REXXXX
Networking

What the hell are you guys babbling on about? messed

Old Post May 5th, 2005 01:35 PM
Peach
mordrem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Captain REX
What the hell are you guys babbling on about? messed

My thoughts exactly.....

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post May 5th, 2005 02:27 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Meh, these Orphans, always babbling...

BtVS

Old Post May 5th, 2005 03:38 PM
Lord Melkor

It is long with thin blade, Gallador relies on his Anger and reflexes rather than skill while fighting, so he needs the long reach, he is fond of quick, surprise stabs.

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post May 5th, 2005 05:08 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

I want mine to also have a large grip for his large hand's.

well for now at least,

Old Post May 5th, 2005 05:12 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

I thought this was still going... sad

well for now at least,

Old Post May 15th, 2005 11:42 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Oh, 'tis, and I've drawn them all, unless I've missed some Jedi characters, more than likely seeing as I don't really look back on those threads...

I am quite pleased with the Padawans' lightsabers. I did a pretty good job having them modeled after their mentors!

Old Post May 18th, 2005 04:34 AM